The ACC Business Overview
ACC Business focuses on providing telecom service to small and mid-sized businesses at a competitive price. ACC Business provides all of its customers’ access to the AT&T Network, the largest, most advanced and reliable telecommunications network in the world. Straightforward telecommunications that small and growing businesses can rely on is ACC’s business. In fact, with ACC Business, customer service means access to a real person in real time. Put that together with a suite of essential data and voice services and it becomes clear why small and mid-sized businesses across the country are joining ACC Business.
ACC Business offers an essential suite of data and voice services, including managed internet, private line, frame relay, local toll, long distance, in-state long distance, toll-free, international calling to over 250 countries and calling card services. ACC Business Customers have the luxury of consolidating communications needs and receiving an easy to read, combined statement detailing business calling activity.
ACC Business works exclusively with agents nationwide to provide small and mid-sized businesses with access to the AT&T network—renowned for its quality, reliability and stability. Together with essential data and voice services, and straightforward, dedicated customer service, ACC Business helps customers “Plug into the power of AT&T.”
- Dedicated voice
- Local and long distance
- Special features including conference and transfer
- Switched Voice- (Call 866-632-9434 to verify local calling availability)
- Internet T1
- Fractional and full T1
- Bonded T1 up to 6Mbps
- Dedicated Internet DS3
- Private line (not Intralata)
- Frame Relay
- Integrated voice and data – *does not include local voice service
Other Selling Points
- 24 x 7 network monitoring which means that 100% of calls are monitored for completion.
- 90-95 % of disrupted circuits are restored within 2-3 minutes
- Market Share, Long term commitment to the Industry
- Network Performance consistently exceeds performance targets: 99.99% availability; <60 millisecond average network round-trip latency; < 0.7% packet loss