If Your Company Suffered a Loss of Hosted VOIP Phone Service in Alexandria, Might it Survive?
Telephone service is pivotal to any corporation and most companies do not have a ‘Plan B’ if they lose service. If you do not have a hosted VOIP system then your Corporation in Alexandria Virginia is at risk of losing tens of thousands of dollars or maybe more since you didn’t safeguard your business and lost connection with your network and prospects.
- No Phone equals No recommendations. Without telephone service in Alexandria, a legal firm stands to drop six to eighteen prospects for every day they have the inability to communicate.
- An ecommerce Business in Virginia could lose thousands of dollars in new sales, unable to answer questions of prospective customers on their website.
- Alexandria companies which have multiple offices could suffer tremendously from a loss of voice service, effectively cut-off from themselves.
This kind of nightmare can be avoided, and getting a trustworthy hosted VOIP Phone system in Alexandria Virginia is the method of doing it. If you have ever:
- experienced your service down for even more than six minutes,
- had more staff needing a Phone line than available Phone lines, or
- discovered yourself without the opportunity to grow when needed,
… now you see the superiority of a hosted Phone system over traditional Telephone systems.
Exactly the same telephone service Difficulties Affect 91% of Alexandria Businesses
Corporations have actually been handling difficulties concerning products and services with the telephony sector for even more than 14 years including:
- Challenging to plan for Phone expenses with changing minutes of use;
- Large Phone service providers charging unexplained or secret expenses;
- Stringent limits without any expansion possibilities within a “phone cabinet” mindset;
- A total shortage of output boosting features that might be a big help for people working out of the location, at multiple offices, or even from their vehicle;
Fortunately, modern managed hosted VOIP Phone systems can provide you with the most up-to-date capabilities without the need to invest in expensive equipment.
Managed hosted VoIP Systems: What are They?
If you are searching for an inexpensive telephone system with advanced options then a hosted VOIP Telephone system is one thing to consider. There is no more any need of complicated and expensive Phone system installation, with hosted VoIP, just invest in the handsets. Those handsets link, via the Internet, back to a phone service provider. Most do not have a budget that accommodates a $10K to $250K allotment for a Phone system. This lets you hook up to their hardware rather than buying the VoIP Phone system. So you get the very newest systems at a small percentage of the cost, and your provider handles the maintenance of the technology, so no need for specialists.
Get the most up-to-date and Greatest for Less – Managed hosted VOIP – Virtual Phone Platforms
Old-school location phones supplied by your local Telephone Corporation could have extensions, voicemail messages, and maybe an intercom system. Some could have an intercom function. That’s usually it. To deal with your Business volume, upping your POTS lines is adequate but overpriced, or you can install a T1 with dedicated channels for voice lines and high speed accessibility. Older Phone systems had their limitations:
- A limited number of extensions available for your system,
- The number of lines that people are able to use is limited, and
- A glass ceiling on how many clients you can service.
Remove the Restrictions on Your Sales, Revenue, and Clients
With managed hosted VoIP systems, your phones are “powered” by massive VOIP platforms which are hosted in carrier-grade data centers. Need more capacity? Our providers allow you to scale up and expand with ease.
Managed hosted VOIP systems in Alexandria Virginia practically offers unlimited total capacity to grow your organization and networking circles. You might want to think about your communications options if you still have limited service with an old Telephone system.
What a Alexandria Virginia Managed hosted VOIP system Can Do For You
With more than 87 different capabilities available, a Telephone system is competitive and desirable for your corporation needs. Each system is modified to efficiently cater to your company needs:
- Want Savings? What about up to 81% of Initial Costs – regular Phone systems involve the purchasing of… well, a Telephone system, which isn’t cheap. With a managed hosted VOIP Phone system, however, you’re only buying the handsets.
- Ongoing Financial Savings – you do not need to maintain an high-priced Telephone system, pay maintenance costs and pay for experts to repair a conventional Phone system.
- Service Nationwide or Globally – whereas a traditional Telephone system in Alexandria Virginia is confined to one area – generally that location building. A managed hosted VoIP in Alexandria Virginia on the other hand is connected to over the internet by the handsets, and this connection can be made from anywhere in the world. Stay in touch with everyone with instant connections to remote offices, road warriors, or home.
- Great Capabilities – a newer system has so many more options over conventional Phone lines. You obtain “follow me” which forwards your telephone calls to your cellular phone or laptop or computer, conference calling, or time-based call routing, plus more.
- Local Telephone Numbers – hosted VoIP systems provide you the option of having local numbers in almost any area code, giving you a local presence in any market.
- Toll-free Numbers – these work perfectly well with Managed hosted VOIP systems.
- Speedy Installation – no have to wait months for a system to be configured and shipped to you. Simply plug in your IP Telephone handset to your network, enter a few settings, and you’re done.
- No requirement for Technicians – if you have a bum handset the equipment could be diagnosed remotely. No need for an on-site technician. However, if complications can’t be fixed by walking you through settings then they will ship you another Phone. It really is that easy. In fact, a lot of businesses have spare handsets in the location for just such an occasion.
- On-the-Go Voicemail voicemail – remain connected with out being stuck at the location. A managed hosted Telephone system lets you receive voicemail in sound or text files through email or forwarded to your cell Telephone. Now your Business can truly be mobile. Some can also transform the message into text and email or text it to your Phone. Whatever you prefer.
- Auto Attendants for All Businesses at Fortune 500 Grade – auto attendant systems with prompts are available for businesses big or small. Once reserved for top corporations and Fortune 500s, this technology was out of reach for small business because it was cost inhibitive. Not anymore! Your Corporation will reap the benefits of modern systems with out emptying your wallet. Today, firms with even just one employee can have that same enterprise platforms – often at no additional cost.
- Track Your Employee’s Production – With an sophisticated managed hosted Phone system in Alexandria Virginia, tracking calls is all digitized and accurate. Old fashioned Phone systems do not have the ability to do this with out significant expense for software and added equipment. Accuracy endured as a result of the platforms trying to track Phone connections.
- Route Phone calls Via Voice Over IP, Landlines, and Cell Telephones – allow your Business the most flexibility to take phone calls any which way.
- Route Calls by Skillset – have an auto attendant ask questions which could then be used to have the managed hosted VOIP Phone system route the call to the correct employee.
- Smartphone Mobile apps Working with Your Managed hosted VoIP – a wide rage of mobile apps can be found that allow integration between Phone services and mobile devices.
- Branded Portals – the dashboard provides you with easy access which enables you to adjust your Phone system. With a click you are able to route Telephone telephone calls, assign extensions, alter your voicemail messages options and voicemail greetings, and more. With nothing even more than a click, you could modify welcome messages, check voicemails, route calls, allocate extensions, and so much more.
- Archive Your Phone calls, or perhaps Record Them – Phone systems will usually allow recording at a single click, whether for training or perhaps legal compliance.
- Integrate with CRM Systems – CRM integration gives your sales team the ability to dial directly from their screen at the click of a button.
- Advanced API’s – allow your techs to write programs to talk with the hosted VOIP Telephone system, automating your workload.
- Don’t Let Weather Close you down – hurricanes, floods, and tornadoes, oh my! In the midst of natural catastrophes a company can easily shut down until the crises pass. But with the desktop phones, simply take them with you and plug into another place with internet service. You are instantly back in company again.
Your Price Savings Might Be Up To 90%
Besides the handsets, Alexandria Virginia hosted VoIP systems do not require you to buy costly equipment. A complete Phone system ranges somewhere between $20K to $100K whereas desktop phones are less expensive at about $150 to $300 each. If you are leasing a old fashioned Telephone system then you know, when all is said and done, you’ve paid full price with interest – and then some. With a managed hosted VoIP Telephone system, on the other hand, you’re just investing in the handsets.
Ownership Doesn’t Mean it Owns You
While the savings on related equipment are great, let us not forget the financial savings on upkeep and tech support. A break in service almost never happens with a managed hosted Telephone system however, the service provider manages any host failures. Don’t fret about high repair prices. The service provide handles them. They back up their products and service so repairs are covered.
Simply How Much Could You Save?
The numbers speak on their own – hosted VOIP systems win hands-down. With:
- Zero advance prices for installing a complete Phone system
- No exorbitantly costly leases
- Just pay for the handsets
- No installation service fees to pay, as there is with an old-fashioned Telephone system
- With the exception of third-party software package, there are no software program licenses
- Easy, fuss-free training
- “Follow Me” features to your cell Telephone, house Phone, landline or other number
- Safeguarding redundancies for your business
… there isn’t any doubt why hosted VoIP systems are actually taking over the marketplace. Complete the fast form off to the right and learn how much your Company can save, and how much it will take advantage of a Managed hosted VoIP solution.