Would Your Company Survive Losing Voice Service in Ann Arbor?
Whether you are a small Mom and Pop place or a Corporate Enterprise, if you lose telephone service you are basically out of corporation. In a worst-case-scenario, corporations in Ann Arbor Michigan that operate with no managed hosted PBX Phone system are at risk of losing money in the thousands if they lost external and internal communication.
- In Ann Arbor, a law firm that finds itself without voice service may miss as much as eighteen referrals each and every day on account of not answering the Phone.
- Michigan e commerce businesses risk losing as much as many thousands through the inability to answer questions from opportunity prospects.
- A multiple office Corporation with locations in Ann Arbor could be totally cut-off from the rest of their operations without telephone service.
It isn’t a question of if it happens – but when. Prevent disaster from befalling your Business and make sure you have a dependable managed hosted PBX Telephone system in Ann Arbor [STATE
- been without service for upwards of seven minutes,
- had to get creative and have your employees share Telephone lines to get the job done, or
- discovered yourself without the capacity to expand as required,
… you’ll understand why standard Phone systems are inferior to managed hosted PBX platforms.
Have Voice Service Complications? You Are Among 93% of Ann Arbor Businesses
Firms have been dealing with troubles concerning products and services with the telecommunications business for more than 17 years including:
- Unpredictable charging and suspect minutes expenses;
- Large Telephone service providers charging mysterious or disguised charges;
- Growth bottle necking as a result of minimal potential within a “phone cabinet”;
- You are stuck at the location with minimal options to bring your organization to the client and an inability to be conveniently mobile;
Modern hosted PBX Telephone platforms are the solution to these troubles, giving you the latest capabilities with out requiring big investments in costly hardware.
The Basics of a Hosted PBX system?
Hosted PBX platforms are low-cost but advanced telephone platforms which are widely available. The days of overpriced Telephone systems has passed. These desktop telephones then hook up to your service provider via the internet. Most don’t have a budget that accommodates a $10K to $250K allotment for a Telephone system. This allows you to link to their equipment as opposed to buying the PBX system. Using this system, you get the latest platforms at a small percentage of the cost, and there isn’t any need of upkeep or specialists.
Get the latest and Greatest for Less – Managed hosted PBX – Virtual Phone Systems
The more traditional Telephone cabinets that you might find in offices will give you basic functions, such as extensions and voicemail voicemail. Possibly an intercom. But that’s about all. For voice lines, you would likely have to bring in reams of old copper lines (POTS), or perhaps T1‘s with dedicated channels. These older Phone platforms came with many restrictions:
- Restrictions on the quantity of extensions you’ll have,
- Restrictions on multitasking and the quantity of lines available for your workforce, and
- Unfortunate restrictions on the quantity of clients you help.
Grow Your Reach: Grow Your Customer Base, Sales, and Revenue
When your Phone system is run by a managed hosted PBX, you are making use of platforms that are housed in carrier-grade data centers. Capacity for hosted PBX platforms can be added by the provider, letting you scale easily.
In-house Telephone systems are, more often than not, minimal to a certain amount of capabilities, Telephone lines, and extensions. Hosted PBX platforms in Ann Arbor Michigan are not minimal in this manner.
The Benefits of a Hosted PBX Phone system in Ann Arbor Michigan
With a hosted Phone system, there could be as much as eighty seven features, maybe even more. Most platforms will have a wealth of benefits to help you increase business: Perhaps you do not need all the bells and whistles, which is why each system is tailored to your Business needs:
- 87% Savings on Your Initials Prices – standard Telephone systems involve the purchasing of… well, a Telephone system, which isn’t cheap. With hosted PBX, you’re only buying the desktop telephones.
- Ongoing Price Savings – never again pay for maintenance prices, on-call experts, or repairs for an expensive Phone system.
- A Choice of Service: Global or Nationwide – whereas a regular Phone system in Ann Arbor Michigan is confined to one area – generally that location building. A hosted PBX system, on the other hand, uses desktop telephones that connect to the internet, and could be located anywhere in the world. Stay in touch with everybody with instant connections to remote offices, road warriors, or home.
- A Multitude of Capabilities – conference telephone calls, “follow me” options, call forwarding and routing, plus more – those are what you get with newer systems to enhance your company.
- Be Local – with a hosted PBX you can get Phone numbers in almost area code, giving the sense of a local presence in their market.
- Offer for Toll-free -. these work great together with a managed hosted Phone system.
- Short Setup Times – with hosted PBX platforms, there is no need to wait for months for your Telephone system to be configured and shipped. Using new modern IP telephones, they literally plug into your network, enter a few settings and you are ready to go.
- No Qualified professionals Required – if you have a bum desktop phone the equipment can be diagnosed remotely. No need for an on-site technician. However, if complications can’t be fixed by walking you through settings then they will ship you another Phone. It’s that easy. A replacement Phone could even be shipped in the case of unfixable troubles.
- Voicemail messages that Follows You – hosted PBX systems provide you with a chance to receive voicemail, and even transform it to audio to be emailed to you. Some will even convert messages to text formats so that they may be sent to your Telephone or email as you prefer.
- Fortune 500 Grade Auto Attendants for All Companies – in today’s market you have to take advantage of any and all platforms as a way to stay competitive. Whether you’re a one-man operation or corporate entity, elite auto attendant systems with prompts are available to build your Company. It isn’t just for Fortune 500 corporations anymore. Fortunately, managed hosted PBX systems allow even the smallest of businesses to make use of this very same technology, even if there is only one staff member.
- Track Your Employee’s Productivity – With an advanced hosted PBX Telephone system in Ann Arbor Michigan, tracking telephone calls is all digitized and accurate. Old fashioned Telephone systems don’t have the total capacity to do this with out significant expense for software and added equipment. This approach caused troubles with accuracy, with the system trying to track actual Phone connections.
- Have Telephone calls Routed Over Cell Phones VOIP, and Landlines – allow your Corporation as much flexibility to make calls as you are able to.
- Auto-Routing – have an auto attendant ask questions which may then be used to have the hosted PBX system route the call to the correct employee.
- Smartphone Mobile apps Working with Your Hosted PBX – many programs are available that permit integration somewhere between your Telephone system and a mobile device.
- Put Your Stamp on Portals – the dashboard gives you easy access which enables you to adjust your Telephone system. With a click you could route Phone calls, assign extensions, replace your voicemail voicemail options and voicemail greetings, plus more. With a simple click, you could route phone calls, alter voicemail greetings, check voicemail messages voicemail, allocate extensions, and more.
- Record Calls or Archive Them – at the click of the mouse you can capture phone calls for training or insurance reasons.
- Seamless CRM Integration – CRM integration gives your sales team the ability to dial straight from their screen at the click of a button.
- API’s – API’s allow for you to have custom software that can talk to your hosted PBX to automate more of your workload.
- Avoid the Risk of Failure – hurricanes, floods, and tornadoes, oh my! In the midst of natural catastrophes a business can easily shut down until the crises pass. But with the desktop phones, simply take them with you and plug into another spot with internet service. You are immediately back in company again.
Up-front Costs Could Be as Much as 87% Less
Ann Arbor Michigan managed hosted PBX systems only require the purchasing of the handsets, and not the costly equipment. Traditional PBX platforms are rarely cheaper than $20,000, whereas desktop phones are rarely more costly than $300, so the financial positives are clear. Leasing options are available with regular Phone platforms – but be ready to pay full price with interest. On the flip side, you pay nothing for the managed hosted PBX Phone system – you just pay for desktop phones.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
Besides the cost savings on equipment, you also save money on maintenance and technical support. Though a managed hosted Telephone system rarely breaks down, the service provider takes care of mechanical or technical issues. Do not fret about high repair prices. The service provide handles them. Any such repairs might set you back absolutely nothing, as it is really the companies responsibility.
Find Out How Much You Can Save
The numbers speak for themselves – managed hosted PBX systems win hands-down. With:
- Zero advance prices for installing a complete Telephone system
- Free of overpriced leases
- Your only upfront cost is the cost of the handsets
- Have a complex PBX Phone system with $0 installation charges
- No requirement to purchase any software licenses, though you will have the option of adding 3rd party software if you please
- Easy and fast coaching
- Integrate all your Phone numbers and cells with “Follow Me” functions
- Redundant systems which decrease the associated risk to your organization
… it is plain to see why these hosted PBX systems are dominating the market. To determine how much your Corporation may save and how much it may reap the benefits of a hosted PBX solution, complete the short form to the right.