If Your Company Suffered a Shortage of Hosted VOIP Voice Service in Antioch, Could it Survive?
Whether you are a sole proprietor or a large corporation, if you lose phone service you are fundamentally out of company. With out having a hosted VoIP system then your Corporation in Antioch California is at risk of losing many thousands of dollars or even more since you did not shield your business and lost connection with your network and clientele.
- With out telephone service, a law firm in Antioch stands to lose between eight and twenty-two prospects per day.
- An ecommerce Corporation in California could lose thousands of dollars in new sales, unable to answer questions of prospective clients on their website.
- If a multiple office Corporation with offices in and around the Antioch area lost telephone service their corporation is probably cut-off from the the majority of their business operations.
Do not wait until calamity hits you. Ensure that you have a reliable managed hosted VOIP Telephone system in Antioch California and shield your business.
- endured greater than six minutes of service disruption,
- deplete all of your available Telephone lines for your employees, or
- were unable to grow or update when you had to
… so if you’ve been handling a regular Telephone system then you can appreciate a far superior hosted Phone system.
93% of Antioch Corporations Have the Same Company Voice Service Problems
In more than 17 years within the telecom business, businesses we’ve met with have had precisely the same primary complications:
- Inconsistent Telephone fees with various minutes of usage;
- Confusing charges resulting in disguised prices from major Phone providers;
- Virtually no potential to improve or expand your services;
- A dearth of available functions that can help employees be productive wherever they may be working, whether it is in the office, in multiple locations, or even from their car;
Modern hosted VoIP Telephone platforms are the solution to these difficulties, giving you the newest features with out requiring major investments in expensive equipment.
What is a Hosted VOIP Phone system?
A hosted VOIP Phone system is a remarkably inexpensive solution to company telephone systems which is widely available today. You’ll never require an overpriced Telephone system again. It is brilliant in its convenience. The handsets enable you to keep in touch to a telephone service provider using the internet. In this manner, you avoid the need to spend anywhere from $10, 000 to Ã‚Â£250, 000 on your own VoIP Telephone system by connecting to a hosted one. You will have the best in systems to build your Company at a small percentage of the cost and little to no maintenance or technical issues.
Managed hosted VOIP Provides You With the Latest and Best for Less – Virtual Telephone Systems
Old fashioned Phone cabinets that you might consider putting within your location will give you basics, at best, such as voicemail voicemail or extensions. Many include an intercom. But that’s typically all you will get. You have to bring in an army of POTS lines (aged copper lines, like in your grandparents’ house) or T1‘s with dedicated channels for voice lines. Here are some of the constraints of an old Telephone sysuch as thesestem:
- Constraints on multitasking and the quantity of lines available for your workforce, and
- Disadvantages on the number of lines readily available for people to use, and
- An charged deficiency which limits how many prospects you could service.
Remove the Constraints on Your Sales, Earnings, and Customers
Carrier-grade data centers host our VOIP platforms for powerful communication and unmatched reliability. The providers can add on capacity on their end when needed, enabling you to scale.
Do not limit yourself with Phone lines, extensions and network capabilities! A managed hosted VoIP system in Antioch California is dynamic with an unlimited total capacity to grow with your Business.
What to Expect Out of a Antioch California Managed hosted Telephone system
With more than 87 different features available, a VOIP Telephone system is competitive and desirable for your Company needs. Perhaps you do not need all the bells and whistles, which is why each product is tailored to your Corporation needs:
- Initial Savings of more than 78% – regular Phone systems involve the purchasing of… well, a Telephone system, which isn’t cheap. With cost-cutting in mind, a managed hosted VOIP Telephone system only requires you to purchase their desktop telephones.
- Ongoing Cost Savings – never again pay for maintenance prices, on-call qualified professionals, or repairs for an overpriced Phone system.
- A Choice of Service: Global or Nationwide – with a old fashioned Telephone system, you will typically have a “box” or “cabinet” within your location, which will be the only place it works. A managed hosted VoIP system, on the other hand, uses handsets that connect to the internet, and can be located anywhere in the world. This allows for all kinds of employees to use the system, not just those in the location.
- Brilliant Features – explained in more detail below, newer platforms can present you with conference calling, “follow me” which allows telephone calls ring on your cell Phone or computer, time-based routing, sending telephone calls in unique directions by day and time, plus more.
- Local Telephone Numbers – managed hosted VoIP platforms allow you to have Phone numbers in just about any area code, giving you the appearance of a local presence.
- Offer for Toll-free -. keep in touch with your long-distance clientele through the Hosted VoIP platforms.
- Rapid Setup – do not complicate things with system configurations and waiting on a technician. You simply plug your IP Phone into the network, make a couple of adjustments and voila! You’re ready to go to work. Using new modern IP telephones, they literally plug into your network, enter a few settings and you are ready to go.
- No Specialists Required – at times a Phone might “act up”. With a call, your Phone can be remotely diagnosed and the representative can talk you through the settings. If it comes to it, a new Telephone will be sent with the correct configurations so all you have to do is plug it in. No specialists required. Easy, right? They can even ship you another Phone if they can’t repair the problem.
- Get Voicemail voicemail Wherever you are – hosted VOIP platforms can receive your voicemail, turn it to a sound file and email it to you. Some will even turn messages to text formats so that they can be sent to your Telephone or email as you prefer.
- Auto Attendants for All Businesses at Fortune 500 Grade – once reserved for corporate enterprises and Fortune 500s, the auto attendant platforms with prompts are now readily available for companies both big and small. Even if you’re a sole proprietor, that doesn’t exclude you from modern platforms – so feel free to upgrade like the big boys. Today, companies with even just one staff member can have that same enterprise technology – often at no additional cost.
- Track Your Employee’s Work productivity – old fashioned Phone systems may not track Telephone calls without costly software and equipment. Advanced hosted VOIP platforms in Antioch California are computerized, and accurate.
- Landlines, Cell Phones and Voice Over IPs – Oh My! – your organization will achieve more success with flexibility. Routing telephone calls over landlines, cellphones and voice-over IPs provides you with the option of taking telephone calls anywhere you go.
- Direct Your Telephone calls – have an auto attendant ask questions which may then be used to have the hosted VOIP system route the call to the correct worker.
- Get Smart with Smart Phone App Integration – take advantage of the various applications which integrate your phone service and mobile devices.
- Branded Portals – they’re literally dashboards to the workings of your Phone system. With nothing more than a click, you could switch welcome messages, check voicemails, route phone calls, allocate extensions, and so much more.
- Record Phone calls or Archive Them – whether you need to record telephone calls for education or just compliance, most systems allow recording at a click.
- Seamless CRM Integration – customized and synchronized analytics that permit you to maximize sales and review your sales records.
- Advanced Integration with API’s – allow your techs to write programs to talk with the hosted Telephone system, automating your workload.
- Protect Yourself from Catastrophe – By simply disconnecting your desktop phones and relocating to another place with internet access, your Corporation might be back online in spite of destructive weather conditions which may otherwise shut you down.
Your Price Savings Can be Up To 92%
Desktop telephones are the only acquire requirements in Antioch California managed hosted VOIP platforms. Let’s do a price comparison: A Telephone system costs between $20, 000 to $100, 000; Handsets cost anywhere between $150-$300 each. What’s inside your budget? While traditional Phone systems do offer leasing, you’re still paying off the full price for that system – plus interest. Free is good, and you pay absolutely nothing for the managed hosted Telephone system. Your expenses are constrained to the price of the handsets.
Keep Costs of Ownership Low
As well as the savings on the equipment, you will also be seeing savings on tech support and upkeep. It’s uncommon for a hosted VOIP Telephone system to fail, but in such a situation, the fault could well be at the providers data center. Specialists could already be there and able to repair the problem. Of course, this kind of repairs would be free so far as you’re concerned.
Financial Savings Abound with a Managed Hosted Telephone System. Learn How
The figures tell a compelling story – hosted VOIP systems are by far the least expensive option. With:
- No initial costs for a Telephone system
- Free of expensive leases
- Your only upfront cost is the cost of the handsets
- No installation charges – no problem for a complex Phone system install
- No software licenses (in general, except if you decide to buy some 3rd party software program to work with current platforms)
- Education is easy and fastquick and easy
- “Follow Me” features to your cell Telephone, house Phone, landline or other number
- Substantial redundancy, lowering the risk you face from disasters
… it makes sense why Hosted VOIP is driving the market. Understand how much your Business might save and how much it might benefit from a managed hosted VOIP solution by filling out the form on the right.