What if Your Organization Lost Hosted VOIP Telephone Service in Athens – Might Your Organization Stay Alive?
The lack of phone service can put businesses out of business, regardless of how large or small they are. In Athens Georgia, a company with out a managed hosted VoIP Telephone system risks losing money to the tune of hundreds of thousands, even more, after they can’t communicate with their clientele, or even other parts of the Business.
- In Athens, a legal firm that finds itself with out voice service may miss as much as eighteen prospects per day as a result of not answering the telephone.
- Tens of thousands of dollars might be lost by e commerce firms in Georgia if they are unable to answer prospective customer questions.
- If a multi-office Business with locations around the Athens area lost phone service their corporation is possibly cut-off from the rest of their business operations.
This sort of nightmare could be avoided, and getting a reliable managed hosted VOIP Phone system in Athens Georgia is the method of doing it. If you have ever ever:
- been without service for more than seven minutes,
- found yourself having insufficient Telephone lines for your employees, or
- were incapable to grow or update when you had to
… so you really benefit from a superior system of a hosted VOIP over a regular Telephone system.
Have Voice Service Problems? You Are Among the 92% of Athens Businesses
Businesses have consistently had precisely the same difficulties with the telecom business for greater than 15 years. For instance:
- Inconsistent charging as well as dubious minutes charges;
- Poorly (if at all) described disguised costs billed to corporation by big Phone companies;
- “Phone cabinet” way of thinking – limited to its parameters;
- The shortage of ability to stay productive and be multi-functioning because you do not have mobile alternatives to navigate the workflow from any location: location to car or off-site corporation;
Fortunately, modern managed hosted VoIP Telephone systems can offer you the most up-to-date features without the need to invest in costly hardware.
What are These Managed hosted VoIP Platforms?
A hosted VoIP Telephone system is a remarkably economical solution to corporation telephone systems which is widely accessible today. You won’t ever require an expensive Telephone system again. These handsets then link with your service provider online. Your phones connect with their managed hosted VOIP hardware, saving you the tens, even hundreds of thousands of dollars that your own VOIP could have cost. This system gives you the latest and greatest in technology with out the cost of actually purchasing it, and somebody else takes proper care of upkeep.
Managed hosted VOIP Offers You the Latest and Best for Less – Virtual Phone Systems
Old school Telephone cabinets will give your office the basics – voicemail, extensions, but that is more or less all. Possibly an intercom. That’s usually it. POTS are copper lines found in old houses. To increase your organization volume you may have to update to a fiber optic T1 line for handling your needs. Older Phone platforms had their constraints:
- A constrained quantity of extensions readily available for your system,
- A major deterrent for corporation needs because of the reduced number of lines available, and
- A glass ceiling on how many prospects you can service.
Do not Limit Your Customers, Sales, or Earnings
Carrier-grade data centers host our VOIP systems for powerful communication and unmatched reliability. Need more total capacity? Our providers enable you to scale up and expand with ease.
Hosted VOIP systems in Athens Georgia can offer you almost unlimited capacity, whereas a Phone system’s within your office will likely be confined to a certain quantity of extensions, Telephone lines, and capabilities.
What to Expect Out of a Athens Georgia Hosted VOIP Telephone system
Managed hosted VoIP systems boast up to 87 distinct functions – and more. While each product is different, most offer some benefits to help you increase business: Each product is modified to efficiently cater to your organization needs:
- Save as Much as 86% on Initials Prices – standard Telephone systems require purchases of pricey packages and handsets for their service. With cost-cutting in mind, a hosted Telephone system only requires you to invest in their desktop telephones.
- Ongoing Cost Savings – then chances are you have observed astronomical maintenance and repair expenses for your old Telephone system. Now you don’t have to worry about that ever happening again.
- Be as Regional or International as You Like – traditional Telephone systems typically have one “box” or “cabinet” (the VOIP) which will work in the one location it is installed at. A hosted Phone system, on the other hand, uses handsets that connect with the internet, and might be located anywhere in the world. Link in seconds. It doesn’t matter if you’re on the road, telecommuting, or working from remote offices.
- Amazing Choices – newer Telephone systems can provide the opportunity to make conference telephone calls, switch on the “follow me” feature which can direct your call to your cell Telephone or computer, and time-based routing, which could push your telephone calls to different places depending on the time of the day. And much more.
- Local Numbers – if you want to keep a local presence then maintaining a local number is essential. A hosted VoIP can accommodate that in most area codes.
- Toll Free Numbers – managed hosted VOIP platforms work great with these.
- Speedy Setup – do not complicate things with system configurations and waiting on a technician. You simply plug your IP Telephone into the network, make a couple of adjustments and voila! You’re ready to go to work. Managed hosted VOIP systems only require you to connect a modern IP Telephone to your network, enter a few settings, and you’re ready to go.
- No Qualified professionals Required – if you have a bum handset the equipment can be diagnosed remotely. No need for an on-site technician. However, if problems can’t be fixed by walking you through settings then they will ship you another Telephone. It is really that easy. If they can’t fix it, they can just ship you another Telephone and plug it in.
- Get Voicemail Wherever you are – one advantage of managed hosted VOIP platforms i the ability to receive voicemail messages, turn it to sound, and email it to you. Some will even translate messages to text formats so that they may be sent to your Telephone or email as you prefer.
- Elite Auto Attendants for All – auto attendant systems were traditionally the tool of large firms alone. Fortunately, hosted VoIP platforms allow even the smallest of businesses to make use of this very same platforms, even if there is only one employee.
- Keep Track of Worker Output – tracking telephone calls helps you keep track of productivity and conventional Telephone systems are not equipped to handle this feature with out high-priced software and equipment. Sophisticated hosted VoIP platforms in Athens Georgia have everything you need for computerized, accurate tracking at a small percentage of the cost. Accuracy was often lacking, as systems tried to track actual Telephone connections.
- Route Phone calls Over Landlines, Cell Telephones and Voice Over IP – have the ability to route phone calls anywhere you go and corporation maximum flexibility to take calls anywhere.
- Skillset Based Call Routing – use an auto attendant that can have the hosted VOIP Phone system route a caller to the desired employee based on certain questions.
- Integrate Your Telephone System with Smart Telephones – there are many programs available to integrate your Phone system and mobile devices.
- Branded Portals – part of the advantage of the service is its ease of use. With simple click options on the dashboard you could route phone calls, alter your welcome messages, assign extensions plus more. With nothing even more than a click, you can alter greetings, check voicemails, route phone calls, allocate extensions, and so much more.
- Archive Your Telephone calls, or simply Record Them – whether you have to record telephone calls for coaching or just compliance, most systems allow recording at a click.
- Integrate with CRM for Efficiency – your sales or customer care team could be looking at records on screen, and with a single click, the Telephone dials itself.
- API’s – API’s allow for you to have custom software that can talk to your hosted VOIP to automate more of your workload.
- Prevent the Risk of Disaster – if a natural problem were to his your location, a hosted Telephone system means you do not have to worry about expensive down time.
Up Front Prices May Be as Much as 90% Less
Athens Georgia hosted VoIP platforms don’t require you to purchase hardware, aside from the desktop phones. VOIP platforms typically cost anything from $20, 000 to $100, 000, whereas the desktop phones might be as little as $150, so you could understand why managed hosted VoIP systems might appeal financially. You could lease a regular Phone system, but you will be make payment on full price, plus interest. However, with managed hosted VoIP Phone systems, you are just paying for the desktop phones.
Cheaper Total Cost of Ownership
You will never have to worry about busting your budget with equipment prices, technical support or upkeep. Though rare, fixing technical or mechanical breakdowns of a managed hosted VoIP Phone system is covered by the service provider. Technicians might already be there and able to fix the problem. Best of all, these repairs wouldn’t cost you anything at all.
A Managed Hosted Telephone System Can Save Your Wallet
The facts tell the sole tale that matters – managed hosted VOIP platforms are the best option. With:
- Nothing to pay upfront for the telephone system
- No suffocating lease agreements
- Low up-front prices for the desktop phones
- No expensive installation costs to pay
- No software package licenses excluding independent third party software package
- Quick and simple education
- “Follow Me” capabilities that consolidate all Phone numbers like your cellular telephone, home, or company
- Redundancies which reduce the potential risk to your Business
… there is a expanding market and Hosted VoIP is paving the way to do business. Once you finish the short form you’ll be on the right path to gaining the key benefits of a Hosted Telephone system.