What if Your Business Lost Hosted VOIP Telephone Service in Atlanta – Might Your Company Stay Alive?
Losing telephone service can be a real death nail in the coffin of any Company, big or small. The absence of a managed hosted Telephone system puts corporations in Atlanta Georgia at real risk of losing between tens and hundreds of thousands (or even more) by just being unable to speak with one another or with clientele.
- With out telephone service, a legal firm in Atlanta stands to lose anywhere between seven and eighteen recommendations per day.
- An ecommerce Company in Georgia may lose thousands of dollars in new sales, unable to answer questions of prospective prospects on their website.
- If a multi-office Corporation with offices around the Atlanta area lost voice service their corporation is probably cut-off from the remainder of their operations.
One technique to steer clear of this type of catastrophe in Atlanta Georgia is to possess a dependable hosted VOIP Phone system. Don’t think it is really that significant? If you’ve:
- dropped service for even more than 6 minutes,
- had more staff requiring a Phone line than you have available Phone lines, or
- being unable to update or grow as required,
… so you really benefit from a exceptional system of a hosted VOIP over a traditional Phone system.
Business telephone service Difficulties Afflict 89% of Atlanta Firms
In over fifteen years in the telecom industry, corporations have hit similar complications over and over:
- Changing minutes of usage, leading to unpredictable Telephone bills;
- The mystery of higher costs, hidden fees, and redundant tariffs enforced by the large Phone providers;
- Growth bottle necking on account of limited potential inside of a “phone cabinet”;
- A total lack of work productivity boosting features that may be a big help for people working out of the office, at numerous locations, or even from their vehicle;
You will need a modern hosted VOIP Phone system because your corporation requires an upgrade of hardware, technology or service provisioning, but you can’t afford to spend a fortune.
The Basics of a Managed hosted VoIP Telephone system?
If you are searching for an inexpensive telephone system with sophisticated options then a hosted VoIP system is one thing to think about. Gone are the needs for costly Phone platforms. Instead, a managed hosted VoIP enables you to buy just desktop phones for your location. The desktop telephones are what keeps you connected to a telephone service provider through the internet. Most don’t have a budget that accommodates a $10K to $250K allotment for a Phone system. This lets you link to their hardware rather than paying for the Telephone system. This provides you the greatest and newest technology, without any maintenance or qualified professionals, at a small percentage of the cost.
Get the most up-to-date and Greatest for Less – Hosted VOIP – Virtual Telephone Platforms
You might still have the basic capabilities of old-school Phone cabinets like voicemail, an intercom system, and Phone extensions, but that is about it. Some may have an intercom function. That’s usually it. To handle your company volume, increasing your POTS lines is satisfactory but high-priced, or you are able to install a T1 with dedicated channels for voice lines and broadband accessibility. Older Telephone platforms had their disadvantages:
- Limitations on multi tasking and the quantity of lines available for your personnel, and
- A minimal number of lines available for people to use, and
- Unfortunate restrictions on the number of clients you help.
Don’t Place Unnecessary Limits on Your Prospects, Sales, or Earnings
Get a power boost with a Telephone system that is hosted in carrier-grade data centers. Capacity for managed hosted VoIP platforms can be added by the provider, letting you scale easily.
In-house Telephone systems are, more often than not, constrained to a certain amount of capabilities, Telephone lines, and extensions. Hosted VOIP platforms in Atlanta Georgia are not constrained in this way.
What You are able to Get from a Atlanta Georgia Hosted VoIP Telephone system
With more than 87 different capabilities available, a Phone system is competitive and desirable for your organization needs. While each product is different, most offer some advantages to help you increase business:
- Initial Savings of greater than 87% – with out managed hosted VOIP, you’d likely have to acquire the Telephone system. Very overpriced. Maintain your budget and ease the pressure on your wallet. A hosted VoIP only requires the invest in of desktop phones.
- Perpetuate Those Savings – chances are you have witnessed astronomical upkeep and repair bills for your old Phone system. Now you do not have to worry about that ever happening again.
- Be as Regional or International as You Like – the older Telephone VOIP Telephone system could well be a “cabinet” or “box” in your office, and could only work for that location. But a hosted VOIP Telephone system has the capability to link worldwide from any location. This allows for all kinds of workers to use the system, not just those in the location.
- Exceptional Options – newer Telephone platforms can provide the opportunity to make conference phone calls, switch on the “follow me” feature which could direct your call to your cell Phone or laptop or computer, and time-based routing, which could push your phone calls to distinct places dependant upon the time of the day. And much more.
- Local Telephone Numbers – hosted VOIP platforms give you the option of having local numbers in almost any area code, giving you a local presence in any market.
- Toll Free Numbers – managed hosted VOIP platforms work great with these.
- Quick Configuration – no have to wait months for a system to be configured and shipped to you. Managed hosted VoIP systems only require you to connect a modern IP Phone to your network, enter a few settings, and you’re ready to go.
- No requirement for Technical Help – if you have a bum desktop phone the equipment can be diagnosed remotely. No need for an on-site technician. However, if troubles can’t be fixed by walking you through settings then they will ship you another Telephone. It is really that easy. They are able to even ship you another Phone if they can’t repair the problem.
- On-the-Go Voicemail – keep in touch without being stuck at the office. A managed hosted VOIP Phone system lets you receive voicemail in sound or text files through email or forwarded to your cell Phone. Now your corporation can truly be mobile. Some will even turn voicemail to text formats so that they can be sent to your Phone or email as you prefer.
- Auto Attendants for All Companies at Fortune 500 Grade – auto attendant platforms, complete with prompts and self-help, were typically only used by large, nationwide firms. With managed hosted a VOIP system, firms as small as one-person-enterprises can make use of this professional systems, often at no extra cost.
- Stay on Top of Staff member Work productivity – older systems may not track Telephone telephone calls, and required expensive equipment and software. This method caused problems with accuracy, with the system trying to track actual Telephone connections.
- Landlines, Cell Phones and Voice Over IPs – Oh My! – have the opportunity to route telephone calls anywhere you go and corporation maximum flexibility to take calls anywhere.
- Auto-Routing – utilize an auto attendant that can ask questions about the required service and have the managed hosted VOIP Phone system route the call accordingly.
- Integrate Your Phone System with Smart Phones – being connected to the internet means integrating your managed hosted VOIP with your mobile devices is a no-brainer. With a wide range of mobile apps that exist, communicating somewhere between your service and smartphone is straightforward.
- Put Your Stamp on Portals – the dashboard gives you easy access which lets you adjust your Phone system. With a click you could route Phone calls, assign extensions, alter your voicemail voicemail options and greetings, and much more. With nothing even more than a click, you are able to change welcome messages, check voicemails, route telephone calls, allocate extensions, and so much more.
- Record Phone calls or Archive Them – whether for coaching or compliance, most platforms allow call recording at the click of a button.
- CRM Integration – customized and synchronized analytics that allow you to maximize sales and review your sales records.
- Sophisticated API’s – a fancy way of saying your techs can write programs that talk to the managed hosted Phone system, automating even more of your needs.
- Do not Risk Catastrophe – natural catastrophes can happen, and there’s not a lot we can do, fortunately a managed hosted VoIP means you do not have to worry about your phones.
Reduce Your At The Start Prices by Up To 90%
Though you are not required to purchase equipment, the invest in of handsets is necessary for a managed hosted VoIP system in Atlanta Georgia. VoIP platforms typically cost anything from $20, 000 to $100, 000, whereas the desktop telephones could possibly be as low as $150, so you could discover why hosted VOIP platforms might appeal financially. If you are leasing a conventional Phone system then you definitely know, when all is said and done, you’ve paid full price with interest – and then some. With a hosted VOIP Phone system, however, you are simply purchasing the handsets.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
As well as the savings on the equipment, additionally, you will be seeing savings on tech support and upkeep. As rare as it is for a managed hosted VoIP Phone system to fail, any failure can be at the providers data center. Don’t fret about high repair costs. The service provide takes care of them. Of course, this kind of repairs might be free as far as you are concerned.
Learn How Much You Can Save with a Hosted Phone System
It is difficult to fight with the facts – managed hosted VoIP systems are cheaper in each and every way. With:
- Phone systems with no up-front prices
- Free of expensive leases
- Only pay for the handsets
- No installation fees to pay, as there is with a conventional Phone system
- No software licenses (in general, except if you choose to buy some 3rd party application to integrate with existing platforms)
- Coaching is quick and easy
- The useful “Follow Me” function, which can push calls to you when you’re out of the location.
- Great redundant systems, meaning a lot less risk
… it is obvious to see why these platforms are in the lead in the VoIP Telephone marketplace. Complete the fast form to the right and learn how much your Business will save, and how much it is going to really benefit from a Hosted VOIP solution.