What if Your Company Lost Telephone Service in Austin – Might Your Organization Stay Alive?
telephone service is pivotal to any business and most companies do not have a ‘Plan B’ if they lose service. In a worst-case-scenario, corporations in Austin Texas that do company without any managed hosted Telephone system are at risk of losing money in the many thousands if they lost internal and external communication.
- No Telephone equals No recommendations. Without telephone service in Austin, a law firm stands to lose eight to eighteen prospects for every day they have the not being able to communicate.
- Texas e commerce firms risk losing as much as thousands through the lack of ability to answer questions from potential prospects.
- If a multiple office Company with locations around the Austin area lost telephone service their corporation is probably cut-off from the the majority of their business operations.
Companies in Austin Texas can avoid this calamity with a reliable hosted PBX Phone system. Think all this a little over the top? Well, in case you have:
- lost service for more than 9 minutes,
- had your staff members sharing Telephone lines because there weren’t an sufficient number of lines for everyone, or
- the not being able to instantly expand or upgrade
… you’ll understand why conventional Telephone systems are inferior to managed hosted PBX platforms.
You Are Amongst 89% of Austin Companies Conflicted By Their Company telephone service
Businesses have consistently had similar troubles with the telecommunications industry for even more than fourteen years. For instance:
- Complex formulas for minutes utilization and inconsistent Phone charges;
- Mysterious disguised charges, costs and tariffs billed by big Phone companies;
- “Phone cabinet” mentality – reduced to its specifications;
- No interconnected capabilities for mobile applications that allow workers to remain productive from the office or on the road;
Modern hosted PBX Telephone platforms offer you all of the most current capabilities without any large purchase of equipment, technology or service provisioning.
Managed hosted PBX Platforms: What are They?
Easily accessible to your Company, a managed hosted Phone system is a cost-effective telephone system. You’re not stuck with costly Phone systems anymore – now you have options. It is brilliant in its ease. The handsets enable you to stay connected to a phone service provider using the internet. Most don’t have a budget that accommodates a $10K to $250K allotment for a Telephone system. This enables you to hook up to their equipment rather than buying the PBX system. And for a small fraction of the cost, you get the newest in technology, with almost no maintenance.
Virtual Telephone Systems – Managed hosted PBX – Give You the finest & Latest for Less
Conventional, old-school Phone cabinets in your location provide you with basic features – extensions, voicemail and that’s about it. Some might have an intercom function. But that’s typically all you will get. You have to bring in an army of POTS lines (outdated copper lines, like within your grandparents’ house) or T1‘s with dedicated channels for voice lines. Old systems for Telephone functions like this had limits:
- Restrictions on the number of extensions you’ll have,
- A big deterrent for company needs because of the reduced number of lines available, and
- A glass ceiling on how many clients you are able to service.
Don’t Place Unnecessary Limits on Your Clients, Sales, or Revenue
When your Telephone system is operated by a managed hosted PBX, you are making use of platforms that are housed in carrier-grade data centers. Providers of these platforms may add capacity at their end, enabling you to scale easily.
Unlike in-house Telephone platforms, which are often minimal to a certain number of extensions, Phone lines, and other capabilities, managed hosted PBX platforms in Austin Texas can offer practically unlimited total capacity.
Businesses in Austin Texas Need Hosted PBX Systems
Managed hosted PBX platforms can offer up to eighty seven capabilities, sometimes more. Each system is unique, but many will offer a quantity of advantages to help you increase company: While each system is different, most offer some advantages to help you increase company:
- 78% Savings on Your Initials Costs – old fashioned Telephone systems require purchases of pricey packages and desktop phones for their service. With a managed hosted PBX Phone system, you only have to buy the handsets.
- Ongoing Price Savings – never again pay for maintenance costs, on-call technicians, or repairs for an high-priced Phone system.
- Service Nationwide or Globally – old fashioned Phone systems typically have one “box” or “cabinet” (the PBX) which will work in the one location it is installed at. With easy to use handsets, a managed hosted Telephone system opens doors and connects you to everybody. Remote offices, travelers, road warriors, work from home, temporary office – can all link in seconds.
- Brilliant Functions – explained in more detail below, newer systems can give you conference calling, “follow me” which lets calls ring on your cell Telephone or computer, time-based routing, sending calls in unique directions by day and time, plus more.
- Get Local – a managed hosted PBX allows you to have a local presence because you can keep a local Telephone number in just about any area code.
- Toll Free For All – stay connected with your long-distance prospects through the Hosted PBX platforms.
- Rapid Configuration – The IP phones plug into the network with a couple of adjustments and settings and you’re all set to get on with corporation. No need to wait for system configurations. It is really that easy. With modern IP phones, you simply plug them into your network, enter some settings, and away you go.
- No requirement for Qualified professionals – if you have a bum handset the equipment may be diagnosed remotely. No need for an on-site technician. However, if problems can’t be fixed by walking you through settings then they will ship you another Telephone. It is really that easy. Some companies keep an additional handset or two in the office – just in case. It is that simple.
- Voicemail messages Anywhere – hosted PBX platforms can receive your voicemail, turn it to a sound file and email it to you. Some may even transform the message into text and email or text it to your Telephone. Whatever you prefer.
- Auto Attendants for All Companies at Fortune 500 Grade – auto attendant systems were traditionally the tool of large corporations alone. Fortunately, hosted PBX systems allow even the smallest of firms to make use of this very same technology, even if there is only one staff member.
- Keep Track of Staff member Productivity – old fashioned Phone systems are not readily equipped to deal with tracking with out costly software and equipment upgrades. A hosted PBX Telephone system in Austin Texas has everything you need to keep accurate records because it is really digital. With advanced managed hosted PBX systems in Austin Texas, everything is computerized, digital and accurate.
- Have Telephone calls Routed Over Cell Phones VOIP, and Landlines – growing businesses need the ability to be mobile. Routing your telephone calls anywhere offers you this freedom whether they are landlines, cellphones or voice-over IPs.
- Auto-Routing – save on time and resources with a managed hosted PBX Phone system auto attendant that correctly directs telephone calls to the appropriate department or employee.
- Integrate Your Managed hosted PBX with Smart Phone Programs – many programs are available that allow integration anywhere between your Phone system and a mobile device.
- Portal Branding – the dashboard offers you easy access which lets you adjust your Phone system. With a click you can route Phone telephone calls, assign extensions, change your voicemail messages options and voicemail greetings, plus more. With nothing greater than a click, you could change voicemail greetings, check voicemails, route phone calls, allocate extensions, and so much more.
- Archive Your Phone calls, or perhaps Record Them – whether you need to record phone calls for training or just legal compliance, most systems allow recording at a click.
- Integrate with CRM for Efficiency – CRM integration gives your sales team a chance to dial directly from their screen at the click of a button.
- Advanced API’s – allow your techs to write programs to talk with the managed hosted PBX Phone system, automating your workload.
- Steer clear of Disaster – natural complications can happen, and there’s not a lot we can do, fortunately a managed hosted PBX means you don’t need to worry about your phones.
At The Start Expenses Might Be up to 85% Less
Though you aren’t required to invest in equipment, the acquire of desktop phones is necessary for a hosted Telephone system in Austin Texas. A complete PBX system ranges anywhere between $20K to $100K whereas desktop phones are less high-priced at about $150 to $300 each. While regular Telephone platforms provide leasing, you’re still paying the list price for that system – plus interest. Hosted PBX Telephone platforms, however, will only set you back the cost of the handsets.
Ownership Doesn’t Mean it Owns You
Whilst the cost savings on hardware are excellent, let’s not overlook the financial savings on maintenance and tech support. A break in service almost never happens with a hosted Telephone system however, the service provider handles any host failures. Their qualified professionals could well be on site and able to fix whatever problem occurred. Additionally, these repairs wouldn’t cost you anything.
A Managed Hosted Telephone System Can Save Your Wallet
With hosted PBX platforms on your side you get:
- No at the start costs for a Telephone system
- No expensive leases
- You simply have to pay for the desktop phones
- No installation charges to pay, as there is with a standard Telephone system
- You do not have to buy application licenses to make the system function (though you could invest in third party software to work with your PBX)
- Straightforward coaching
- The useful “Follow Me” feature, which could push calls to you when you’re out of the office.
- Considerable redundant systems reducing risk
… it isn’t surprising why Hosted PBX is taking over the marketplace. Learning about the advantages and savings of Hosted Telephone system solutions for your Business is easy. Simply complete the quick form and you are on your way.