If Your Business Experienced a Loss of Hosted VOIP Voice Service in Bellevue, Could it Survive?
Losing voice service can be a real death nail in the coffin of any Business, big or small. With out having a managed hosted VoIP system then your Company in Bellevue Washington is at risk of losing many thousands of dollars or more because you didn’t protect your company and lost connection with your network and prospects.
- With the inability to answer the Phone, a law firm in Bellevue might miss out on eight to twenty-two prospects a day.
- Washington e commerce companies risk losing as much as many thousands through the being unable to answer questions from possibilities clients.
- Without appropriate telephone service, a multiple office Company in the Bellevue area might be negatively affected because they are cut-off from the rest of their operations.
Firms in Bellevue Washington can prevent this failure with a reliable hosted VoIP Telephone system. Think all this a bit over the top? Well, have you ever:
- been with out service for upwards of eight minutes,
- an inadequate amount of Phone lines for your employees, or
- lacked a chance to update and grow when required,
… you will be aware of how superior a hosted VoIP Telephone system would be to the regular method.
Exactly the same Troubles Can Impact 90% of Bellevue Companies When it Comes to Voice Service
In greater than 14 years in the telecommunications sector, firms we have met with have had precisely the same primary problems:
- Unpredictable minutes of utilization with equally inconsistent Telephone fees;
- Not clear charges resulting in disguised costs from large Phone service providers;
- Virtually no potential to improve or extend the services you receive;
- A shortage of functions that can improve the productivity of the modern employee, who may be operating from home, multiple offices, even their car, along with the location;
Modern managed hosted VOIP Phone platforms are the solution to these troubles, giving you the newest functions without requiring large investments in overpriced equipment.
A Hosted Telephone system Spelled out
Easily accessible to your Business, a managed hosted VoIP system is a cost-effective telephone system. Gone are the needs for expensive Phone systems. Instead, a hosted VoIP enables you to acquire just handsets for your office. Those desktop telephones connect, via the Internet, back to a phone service provider. Most don’t have a budget that accommodates a $10K to $250K allotment for a Telephone system. This allows you to connect to their equipment instead of paying for the Phone system. So you get the very newest technology at a small percentage of the cost, and your provider manages the maintenance of the technology, so no requirement for technicians.
Virtual Phone Platforms Present you with the latest and Greatest for Less – Managed hosted VoIP
The more regular Phone cabinets that you might find in offices will present you with basic capabilities, such as extensions and voicemail. Maybe even an intercom. But that’s about all. You need to bring in an army of POTS lines (outdated copper lines, like in your grandparents’ house) or T1‘s with dedicated channels for voice lines. Limits on old Phone platforms include:
- Restrictions on the number of extensions you could have,
- Restrictions on the quantity of lines people are able to use, and
- A limit on the number of existing or potential prospects you are able to deal with.
Do not Place Unnecessary Limits on Your Customers, Sales, or Earnings
When your Telephone product is powered by a managed hosted VoIP, you are making use of systems that are housed in carrier-grade data centers. Capacity for hosted VoIP systems could be added by the provider, letting you scale easily.
Unlike in-house Telephone systems, which are often limited to a certain number of extensions, Telephone lines, and other capabilities, managed hosted VoIP systems in Bellevue Washington can offer practically unlimited total capacity.
What a Bellevue Washington Hosted VOIP Phone system Can Do For You
87+ capabilities are what hosted VoIP platforms offer. Each system is modified to efficiently cater to your company needs:
- Should You save up to 81% in Initial Prices? – do you’ve got the budget to purchase overpriced Phone systems from old fashioned Telephone companies – and not have all the options? Cut costs immediately. You only pay for desktop phones with a managed hosted Phone system.
- Keep the Savings Going – never again pay for upkeep costs, on-call specialists, or repairs for an expensive Phone system.
- Service Nationwide or Globally – a regular Phone system in Bellevue Washington has one main “box” or “cabinet” (the VOIP) which works in just one location. A hosted Telephone system, on the other hand, uses handsets that link with the internet, and can be located anywhere in the world. Instant access enables you to remain connected with everybody on your team: remote or temporary offices, travelers, or work from home.
- Tremendous Capabilities – these newer systems can provide you conference calling, the opportunity to use “follow me” functions, which pushes telephone calls to your cell Phone or pc, or time-based routing, which may direct calls to unique places dependant upon the time of the day. Not to mention much more.
- Seem Local – hosted VoIP platforms allow you to have Phone numbers in just about any area code, giving you the appearance of a local presence.
- Go Toll Free – keep in touch with your long-distance prospects through the Managed hosted VoIP systems.
- Super Fast Installation – The IP telephones plug into the network with a couple of adjustments and settings and you’re all set to get on with company. No need to wait for system configurations. It really is that easy. Simply plug inside your IP Telephone handset to your network, enter a few settings, and you’re done.
- No need for Technical Help – if you have a bum desktop phone the equipment can be diagnosed remotely. No need for an on-site technician. However, if problems can’t be fixed by walking you through settings then they will ship you another Phone. It is that easy. In fact, a lot of firms have spare handsets in the location for just such an occasion.
- Voicemail messages that Follows You – No matter where you go, a hosted VoIP system will transform your voicemail messages into a sound file and forward it to you via text messaging or email – or right to your smartphone. How do you want to remain connected? Some systems can even turn your voicemail into text that may be emailed or sent to your Telephone.
- Auto Attendants for All Corporations at Fortune 500 Grade – in today’s market you have to take advantage of any and all systems to be able to stay competitive. Whether you’re a one-man operation or corporate entity, elite auto attendant systems with prompts are available to build your Business. It isn’t just for Fortune 500 firms anymore. Today, businesses with even just one worker can have that same enterprise technology – often at no additional cost.
- Track Your Employee’s Output – older Phone platforms needed overpriced supplemental software and equipment to track telephone calls. These methods caused a shortage of accuracy on account of trying to track Telephone phone calls.
- Route Your Telephone calls – allow your corporation the most flexibility to take phone calls any which way.
- Call Routes – use an auto attendant that can have the hosted VoIP Telephone system route a caller to the desired staff member based on certain questions.
- Integrate Your Managed hosted VoIP with Smart Phone Apps – being connected to the internet means integrating your hosted VOIP with your mobile devices is a no-brainer. With a wide range of applications that exist, communicating somewhere between your service and smartphone is easy.
- Place Your Stamp on Portals – portals are the dashboards of your Telephone system. Click to allocate extensions. Click to route calls. Click to switch voicemail greetings, voicemail messages messages plus more. Click – Click. That simple.
- Record Calls or Archive Them – whether you need to record phone calls for training or just compliance, most systems allow recording at a click.
- Integrate with CRM Platforms – give your sales team the opportunity to dial clients right from their screen with a single click.
- API’s – an elegant way of saying your techs can write programs that talk to the hosted VoIP system, automating even more of your needs.
- Steer clear of Natural Disasters – if a hurricane, storm or other problem hits your office, you do not have a Phone system to worry about.
Up-front Costs May Be as Much as 90% Less
Your only obligation for a hosted Phone system in Bellevue Washington is the purchase of handsets. Let’s do a price comparison: A VoIP Phone system costs between $20, 000 to $100, 000; Desktop phones cost anywhere between $150-$300 each. What’s within your budget? While old fashioned Phone platforms offer leasing, you’re still paying the full price for that system – plus interest. In comparison, you have to pay nothing for the managed hosted VOIP Phone system – you just pay for desktop telephones.
Cheaper Total Cost of Ownership
Not only do you save money on equipment and maintenance, you save on technical support too. Though rare, fixing technical or mechanical breakdowns of a managed hosted VOIP system is covered by the service provider. Do not fret about high repair prices. The service provide takes care of them. You don’t need to bother about repair prices either. They are covered.
Learn How Much You Could Save with a Hosted VOIP System
By implementing a hosted VoIP system for your organization you will get
- Zero upfront prices for installing a complete Telephone system
- No pricey leases
- Desktop telephones are the only upfront cost
- No have to pay expensive installation expenses
- No software licenses (generally speaking, except if you plan to buy some third party computer software to work with current platforms)
- Quick and painless training
- Integrate all your Phone numbers and cells with “Follow Me” capabilities
- Enormous redundant systems, decreasing the associated risk you face from disasters
… there isn’t any doubt why managed hosted VOIP systems are dominating the market. Submit the short form and discover how your Business can benefit from managed hosted VOIP system solutions.