If Your Organization Experienced a Loss of Telephone Service in Berkeley, Might it Survive?
Whether you are a small Mom and Pop place or a large corporation, if you lose phone service you are in essence out of business. Businesses that do not have a hosted PBX system may well lose out on tens, even hundreds of thousands as a result of not being able to communicate with each other, or their clientele in Berkeley California.
- With the not being able to answer the telephone, a law firm in Berkeley could miss out on seven to twenty-two recommendations a day.
- An ecommerce Business in California could lose many thousands of dollars in new sales, unable to answer questions of prospective prospects on their website.
- If a multiple office Company with locations around the Berkeley area lost voice service their business is possibly cut-off from the remainder of their business operations.
It is not a matter of if it happens – but when. Prevent problem from befalling your Corporation and make sure you have a dependable hosted PBX Telephone system in Berkeley [STATE
- suffered even more than six minutes of service blackout,
- had your staff members sharing Phone lines because there just weren’t ample lines for everybody, or
- not being able to upgrade or expand when needed,
… you will be familiar with how superior a managed hosted PBX Telephone system would be to the old fashioned approach.
89% of Berkeley Corporations Have the Same Business telephone service Problems
In the telephony industry, corporations have actually been encountering the identical root troubles for over 16 years:
- Unpredictable Phone charges with many minutes of utilization;
- Poorly (if at all) explained hidden costs charged to corporation by major Telephone carriers;
- Inflexible limits without any expansion possibilities in a “phone cabinet” approach;
- A dearth of obtainable capabilities that might help personnel be productive wherever they may be carrying out work, may it be in the location, in multiple locations, or even from their car;
You know your organization will benefit from an investment in equipment, systems, and service provisioning that a modern hosted PBX Phone system offers you.
What is a Managed hosted PBX Phone system?
Easily accessible to your Corporation, a hosted PBX Phone system is a cost-effective telephone system. There is will no longer any need of complicated and overpriced Telephone system installation, with managed hosted PBX, just pay for the desktop telephones. These desktop phones then connect with your service provider online. So, with out spending somewhere between $10K to $250K, you could connect your phones to the host and enjoy the benefits of using their PBX system. Using this system, you will get the latest technology at a small percentage of the cost, and there’s no need of maintenance or experts.
Get More. Pay Less. Virtual Telephone Platforms with a Managed hosted PBX
Traditional, old-school Telephone cabinets in your office provide you basic capabilities – extensions, voicemail messages and that’s about it. Maybe even an intercom. But that’s about all. To handle your Company volume, increasing your POTS lines is sufficient but costly, or you are able to install a T1 with dedicated channels for voice lines as well as high speed accessibility. Old platforms for Phone capabilities like this had disadvantages:
- The number of lines that people may use is reduced, and
- A low limit on the number of lines which people can use, and
- A limit on the quantity of existing or possibilities prospects you are able to deal with.
Don’t Limit Your Sales, Do not Limit Your Customers, Don’t Limit Your Earnings
With hosted PBX systems, your telephones are “powered” by massive PBX systems which are hosted in carrier-grade data centers. Capacity can be added by the provider on their end as required, helping you to scale.
Unlike in-house Phone platforms, which are often confined to a certain number of extensions, Telephone lines, and other capabilities, hosted PBX systems in Berkeley California can offer practically unlimited capacity.
Managed hosted PBX Systems in Berkeley California – What’s In It For You?
Hosted PBX systems boast up to 87 different functions – and much more. While each product is distinct, most offer some benefits to help you increase corporation: Each system is modified to efficiently cater to your organization needs:
- Want Savings? What about up to 86% of Initial Prices – with out managed hosted PBX, you would likely have to acquire the Phone system. Very costly. With hosted PBX you are only buying handsets. Massive financial savings.
- Ongoing Financial Savings – chances are you experienced astronomical maintenance and repair prices for your old Telephone system. Now you don’t have to worry about that ever happening again.
- A Choice of Service: Global or Nationwide – compared to a regular Phone system in Berkeley California which works in a single office on one main box. But a managed hosted PBX Phone system has the capability to connect worldwide from any location. Stay in touch with everyone with instant connections to remote offices, road warriors, or home.
- A Multitude of Features – spelled out in more detail below, newer systems can give you conference calling, “follow me” which allows telephone calls ring on your cell Phone or home pc, time-based routing, sending phone calls in distinct directions by day and time, and more.
- Seem Local – you get to keep a local number with a hosted PBX. This enables you to maintain your local presence in the market.
- Toll Free For All – these work great together with a managed hosted PBX Phone system.
- Super Fast Setup – with hosted PBX platforms, there is no have to wait for months for your Telephone system to be configured and shipped. Hosted PBX platforms only require you to link a modern IP Phone to your network, enter a few settings, and you’re ready to go.
- No requirement for Technical Help – with these platforms, businesses can usually diagnose equipment difficulties remotely, walking you through any necessary settings. A replacement Telephone can also be shipped in the case of unfixable troubles.
- Get Voicemail messages Wherever you are – No matter where you go, a managed hosted PBX Phone system will turn your voicemail voicemail into a sound file and forward it to you via text messaging or email – or right to your smartphone. How do you want to keep in touch? Some platforms can even convert your messages into text that can be emailed or sent to your Phone.
- Fortune 500 Grade Auto Attendants for All Corporations – auto attendant platforms were traditionally the tool of large firms alone. With hosted PBX systems, this platforms can be available to firms of all sizes, even if they only have one staff member!
- Track Staff member Work productivity – regular Phone platforms required overpriced software and equipment to track calls. These methods caused a shortage of accuracy due to trying to track Phone phone calls.
- Route Telephone calls Over Landlines, Cell Telephones and Voice Over IP – give your Company maximum flexibility to take telephone calls anywhere.
- Route Based on Skillsets – use an auto attendant that can have the hosted PBX Telephone system route a caller to the desired staff member based on certain questions.
- Smartphone Programs Working with Your Hosted PBX – take advantage of the various mobile apps which integrate your telephone service and mobile devices.
- Branded Portals – they are literally dash boards to the workings of your Phone system. Click to allocate extensions. Click to route telephone calls. Click to switch welcome messages, voicemail messages and much more. Click – Click. That simple.
- Archive Your Phone calls, or simply just Record Them – Telephone systems will often allow recording at a single click, whether for training or just compliance.
- Seamless CRM Integration – CRM integration gives your sales team the opportunity to dial directly from their screen at the click of a button.
- API’s – an elegant way of saying your techs can write programs that talk to the managed hosted Telephone system, automating even more of your needs.
- Protect Yourself from Catastrophe – if a natural disaster were to his your location, a managed hosted Phone system means you don’t have to worry about high-priced down time.
Your Cost Savings Could Be Up To 86%
Desktop phones aside, Berkeley California hosted PBX systems don’t require the purchasing of equipment to function. Standard PBX systems are rarely cheaper than $20,000, whereas handsets are rarely more expensive than $300, so the financial positives are clear. It’s no mystery that standard Phone platforms offer leasing options but you will pay the full price with interest for it. On the other hand, you will get the full service of a PBX Telephone system, but your only expenses are the handsets.
Keep the Total Prices Down
It isn’t just about financial savings on gear, there are also savings on upkeep and technical support. A break in service almost never happens with a hosted Telephone system however, the service provider handles any host failures. Their technicians can be on site and able to fix whatever problem occurred. These repairs would cost you nothing – it is their responsibility.
Can You Save with a Managed Hosted Telephone System? Yes You Could!
It is difficult to fight with the facts – managed hosted PBX systems are less costly in every way. With:
- Installation of Telephone systems without the up-front prices
- No suffocating lease agreements
- Desktop phones are the only upfront cost
- No installation prices for a complicated Telephone system
- You do not have to buy software package licenses to make the system work (though you are able to buy third party software to work with your PBX)
- Straightforward training
- The useful “Follow Me” function, which can push telephone calls to you when you’re out of the office.
- Enormous redundancy, lowering the potential risk you face from disasters
… there’s no question why managed hosted PBX systems are leading the marketplace. To find out just how much your organization could save and how much it may benefit from a hosted PBX solution, complete the short form to the right.