Would Your Business Survive Losing Hosted VOIP Voice Service in Boston?
Companies of all sizes are in essence out of corporation after they lose their telephone service. When the deficit of communication occurs, a Company isn’t able to stay in contact with their prospects and staff members members. This makes losing thousands of dollars or even more a reality for corporations in Boston Massachusetts with out a managed hosted Phone system.
- Without telephone service, a legal firm in Boston stands to lose between seven and twenty-two prospects per day.
- Thousands of dollars may be lost by e commerce companies in Massachusetts if they are unable to answer prospective customer questions.
- Corporations in Boston which have many location could wind up cut off from other parts of the company without phone service.
Aquiring a reliable managed hosted VOIP Telephone system in Boston Massachusetts might help avert these catastrophes plus more. Think we are exaggerating? In case you have:
- encountered 7 minutes of service outages,
- had your workers sharing Telephone lines because there were not sufficient lines for everyone, or
- was lacking the capacity to upgrade and grow on demand,
… you’ll realize why traditional Telephone platforms are inferior to hosted VoIP systems.
Have phone service Problems? You Are Among the 93% of Boston Companies
Companies have most certainly been handling problems concerning products and services with the telecommunications business for more than 17 years including:
- Irregular charging and dubious minutes charges;
- Inexplicable disguised expenses, prices and tariffs charged by major Telephone service providers;
- Growth bottlenecking on account of reduced possibilities with a “phone cabinet”;
- The being unable to stay effective and be multi-functioning because you don’t have mobile options to navigate the workflow from any location: location to car or off-site business;
Modern managed hosted VoIP Telephone systems give you all the most current functions without any large acquisition of hardware, technology or service provisioning.
A Hosted VOIP Phone system Explained
A managed hosted VOIP system is an sophisticated yet economical telephone system widely accessible today. With a hosted VOIP, you do not have to have sophisticated Phone systems installed, simply purchase the desktop phones for your office. The desktop telephones will then connect with your voice service provider over the web. Instead of acquiring your own Phone system, which could run into the hundreds of thousands of dollars, your phones link with managed hosted hardware. And for a small fraction of the cost, you get the most up-to-date and greatest in technology, with virtually no upkeep.
Virtual Phone Platforms Present you with the latest and Greatest for Less – Hosted VoIP
Old-school Phone cabinets are great for basic functions like voicemail, extensions and intercoms – but today’s business atmosphere needs more. Possibly even an intercom. That’s usually it. For voice lines, you would likely have to bring in reams of old copper lines (POTS), or perhaps T1‘s with dedicated channels. Older Phone systems had their restrictions:
- Restrictions on multi tasking and the quantity of lines readily available for your personnel, and
- A limited number of lines available for people to use, and
- A glass ceiling on how many prospects you could service.
Do not Limit Your Sales, Do not Limit Your Customers, Do not Limit Your Earnings
With hosted VoIP systems, your telephones are “powered” by massive VoIP platforms which are hosted in carrier-grade data centers. Have to scale up? The providers add total capacity without affecting your business or bottom line.
Managed hosted VOIP platforms in Boston Massachusetts can offer you almost unlimited capacity, whereas a Telephone system’s inside your location will likely be minimal to a certain number of extensions, Phone lines, and capabilities.
Boston Massachusetts Hosted VoIP Platforms: What They can do for You
Hosted VOIP systems boast up to 87 unique capabilities – plus more. While each system is unique, most offer some advantages to help you increase business: Each product is modified to efficiently cater to your corporation needs:
- Save up to 79% or even more – do you will have the budget to pay for expensive Telephone platforms from traditional Telephone businesses – and not have all the options? With managed hosted VOIP you are only buying desktop telephones. Massive price savings.
- Perpetuate Those Savings – with worry-free service, you do not have to maintain an costly Phone system or pay for upkeep or repairs.
- Service Readily available for National or International Company – or a main box from a conventional Telephone system in Boston Massachusetts geared toward one main location. But a hosted VoIP system has the capability to link worldwide from any location. This allows for workers to easily use the system from home, abroad, remote offices, the car, or just about anywhere.
- Tremendous Capabilities – described in more detail below, newer systems can give you conference calling, “follow me” which lets phone calls ring on your cell Telephone or home pc, time-based routing, sending telephone calls in distinct directions by day and time, and more.
- Appear Local – a managed hosted VoIP allows you to have a local presence because you could keep a local Telephone number in just about any area code.
- Go Toll Free – no problem with a Hosted VOIP Phone system.
- Short Setup Times – practically a plug and play, the modern IP telephones simply connect to the network with a few setting adjustments and you are fully operational. Using new modern IP phones, they literally plug into your network, enter a few settings and you are ready to go.
- No need for Specialists – these businesses can diagnose most equipment problems remotely, walking you through the necessary settings. For problems that can not be fixed remotely, they could simply ship you another Telephone to simply plug in.
- Voicemail-on-the-Go – one advantage of managed hosted VOIP systems i the ability to receive voicemail, transform it to sound, and email it to you. Some will even turn messages to text formats so that they could be sent to your Phone or email as you prefer.
- Auto Attendants for All Businesses at Fortune 500 Grade – the auto attendant systems with prompts and self-help were once available to the largest of firms nationwide. With hosted VoIP systems, this systems could be available to companies of all sizes, even if they only have one worker!
- Stay on Top of Employee Production – With an sophisticated managed hosted VOIP Phone system in Boston Massachusetts, tracking calls is all digitized and accurate. Old fashioned Phone systems do not have the capacity to do this with out significant expense for software and added equipment. This technique caused complications with accuracy, with the system trying to track actual Phone connections.
- Route Phone calls Via Voice Over IP, Landlines, and Cell Telephones – growing businesses need the opportunity to be mobile. Routing your calls anywhere offers you this freedom whether they are landlines, cellphones or voice-over IPs.
- Direct Your Calls – VOIP Phone systems provide auto attendants that prompt your callers and directs them to the right area or employee. This frees up your call center or receptionist to handle other duties.
- Integrate Your VOIP Telephone system with Mobile Apps – a variety of applications exist today integrating your phone service and mobile device.
- Place Your Stamp on Portals – using the portals, you are able to easily control your Phone system. Use these allocation extensions, route telephone calls at a click, switch greetings, voicemail voicemail voicemail, and much more.
- Record and Archive Telephone calls – Telephone systems will often allow recording at a single click, whether for training or simply just compliance.
- Seamless CRM Integration – give your sales team a chance to dial prospects directly from their screen with a single click.
- Application Programming Interfaces – allow your techs to write programs to talk with the managed hosted VoIP system, automating your workload.
- Avoid Natural Complications – if a natural problem were to his your office, a managed hosted VoIP system means you do not need to worry about costly down time.
Save Up To 90% on Your Up-front Costs
Boston Massachusetts hosted VOIP systems only require the purchasing of the handsets, and not the costly equipment. A VoIP system may cost as much as $100, 000, whereas desktop telephones are typically between $150 and $300, so it is really not hard to see the appeal there. Leasing choices are provided with traditional Telephone systems – but be prepared to pay the full price with interest. With a managed hosted VOIP Telephone system, alternatively, you’re simply paying for the desktop phones.
Total Cost of Ownership is Lower
Not only do you save money on equipment and maintenance, you save on technical support too. Hosted VOIP platforms rarely fail, but if such a failure were to occur, the fault could be at the providers data centers. Qualified professionals might already be there and able to repair the problem. These repairs could cost you nothing – it is their responsibility.
Learn How Much You are Able to Save
By implementing a hosted VoIP system for your company you will get
- No initial prices for Phone system itself
- No costly leases
- Low up-front prices for the handsets
- Zero expenses for a complicated Phone system installation
- With the exception of third-party computer software, there aren’t any software licenses
- Easy, straightforward coaching
- Use of the “Follow Me” feature to push calls to your cell Phone, house Phone, landline, or other number
- Extensive risk-reducing fail safes
… there’s a growing market and Hosted VOIP is paving the way to do company. Simply complete the short form to the right, and find out how much your Business can save, as well as how much it might really benefit from a hosted VOIP solution.