What Could Happen to Your Business if You Lost Hosted VOIP Voice Service in Clearwater?
Telephone service is pivotal to any business and most businesses are not prepared if they lose service. Firms that do not have a managed hosted VoIP system may well lose out on tens, even hundreds of thousands as a result of not being able to talk to one another, or their customers in Clearwater Florida.
- Without telephone service, a legal firm in Clearwater stands to drop between six and eighteen recommendations per day.
- Florida e commerce businesses risk losing as much as thousands through the inability to answer questions from opportunity clients.
- For bigger businesses with several offices in Clearwater, the loss of voice service would mean a shortage of communication inside of the Company.
Aquiring a reliable managed hosted VoIP Phone system in Clearwater Florida can help prevent these difficulties and much more. Feel we’re exaggerating? In case you have ever:
- been with out service for more than six minutes,
- wound up with more staff members than available Telephone lines, or
- not being able to update or expand when needed,
… so if you have been handling an old-fashioned Telephone system then you certainly can appreciate a far amazing managed hosted Telephone system.
93% of Clearwater Corporations Are Afflicted By the Same Telephone Service Complications in Their Company
In over sixteen years in the telephony sector, businesses have hit exactly the same troubles over and over:
- Tricky formulas for minutes usage and irregular Telephone fees;
- Poorly (if at all) described secret prices charged to company by major Phone carriers;
- “Phone cabinet” way of thinking – confined to its parameters;
- No interconnected capabilities for mobile applications that enable staff members to remain productive from the office or on the road;
Luckily, managed hosted VoIP Phone systems are a wonderful solution for getting the most recent features without having to make major hardware investments.
Hosted VOIP Platforms: What are They?
A hosted VoIP Telephone product is a remarkably low-cost solution to company telephone systems which is widely available today. With a hosted VoIP, you do not have to have complicated Telephone platforms installed, simply invest in the desktop telephones for your location. The handsets are what keeps you connected to a telephone service provider on the internet. As opposed to purchasing your own VoIP system, which may run into the hundreds of thousands of dollars, your telephones hook up to managed hosted equipment. And for a fraction of the cost, you get the most up-to-date and greatest in systems, with virtually no maintenance.
Virtual Telephone Systems – Managed hosted VOIP – Give You the finest & Latest for Less
You might still have the basic features of old-school Telephone cabinets like voicemail voicemail, an intercom system, and Telephone extensions, but that is about it. Maybe even an intercom. That’s usually it. To deal with your Company volume, increasing your POTS lines is adequate but expensive, or you can install a T1 with dedicated channels for voice lines as well as high speed accessibility. These old Telephone platforms had limitations:
- A minimal quantity of extensions available for your system,
- Restrictions on the number of lines readily available for people to use, and
- Restrictions in service that prevent you from taking care of your prospects.
Expand Your Reach: Grow Your Customer Base, Sales, and Earnings
Managed hosted VoIP platforms are typically run from carrier-grade data centers, meaning that your VoIP Telephone system will be powerful and professional. Have to scale up? The providers add capacity with out affecting your business or bottom line.
Hosted VoIP platforms in Clearwater Florida practically offers unlimited capacity to grow your Business and networking circles. It could well be in your best interest to consider your communications options if you still have confined service with an old Phone system.
What a Clearwater Florida Managed hosted Phone system Can Do For You
No bluffing or boasting, a managed hosted Phone system offers more than 87 distinct business-friendly features. Perhaps you do not need all the bells and whistles, which is why each system is tailored to your organization needs:
- Save as Much as 85% on Initials Prices – standard Phone systems require purchases of pricey packages and desktop phones for their service. With a hosted VoIP system, however, you’re only buying the handsets.
- Save Money Now and in the Future – never again pay for maintenance costs, on-call qualified professionals, or repairs for an overpriced Phone system.
- Service Nationwide or Globally – with a old fashioned Telephone system, you will typically have a “box” or “cabinet” inside your office, which will be the only place it works. A managed hosted VOIP in Clearwater Florida on the other hand is connected to via the internet by the handsets, and this connection might be made from anywhere in the world. This means they can work for workforce wherever they are, whether they’re at home, in their car, or at some remote location.
- Brilliant Functions – these newer systems can present you with conference calling, the opportunity to use “follow me” capabilities, which pushes telephone calls to your cell Telephone or desktop computer, or time-based routing, which could direct calls to different places depending on the time of the day. Not to mention much more.
- Local Telephone Numbers – a hosted VOIP allows you to have a local presence because you can keep a local Phone number in just about any area code.
- Toll-free Numbers – hosted VoIP platforms work great with these.
- Super Fast Installation – don’t complicate things with system configurations and waiting on a technician. You simply plug your IP Telephone into the network, make a couple of adjustments and voila! You’re ready to go to work. Simply plug within your IP Phone handset to your network, enter a few settings, and you’re done.
- No Technicians Required – corporations can remotely diagnose equipment and walk you through settings. Some businesses keep a spare handset or two in the location – just in case. It’s that simple.
- Voicemail-on-the-Go – keep in touch without being stuck at the location. A hosted VOIP Telephone system allows you to receive voicemail in sound or text files through email or forwarded to your cell Telephone. Now your corporation can truly be mobile. Certain platforms will even turn messages into readable formats to be sent to your Telephone or email.
- All Companies can Have Fortune 500 Grade Auto Attendants – once reserved for corporate enterprises and Fortune 500s, the auto attendant systems with prompts are now readily available for corporations both big and small. Even if you’re a sole proprietor, that doesn’t exclude you from modern systems – so feel free to update like the big boys. With hosted a VOIP system, companies as small as one-person-enterprises can make use of this professional technology, often at no extra cost.
- Stay on Top of Worker Work productivity – tracking phone calls helps you keep track of work productivity and standard Phone systems are not equipped to take care of this feature without high-priced software and equipment. Sophisticated hosted VoIP systems in Clearwater Florida have everything you need for computerized, accurate tracking at a small percentage of the cost. This method caused troubles with accuracy, with the system trying to track actual Phone connections.
- Take Your Telephone calls With You – allow your Business the most flexibility to take phone calls any which way.
- Have Telephone calls Routed by Skillset – save on time and resources with a hosted VoIP Telephone system auto attendant that correctly directs phone calls to the appropriate department or worker.
- Hosted VoIP & Smartphone App Integration – a selection of apps exist today integrating your voice service and mobile device.
- Branded Portals – with a simple click, these control panels provide you control over your system: allocating extensions, route phone calls, and system options like altering your greetings, voicemail voicemail options, plus more. With nothing even more than a click, you are able to alter voicemail greetings, check voicemails, route calls, allocate extensions, and so much more.
- Archive Your Phone calls, or simply just Record Them – most platforms enable the recording of a call at a click, whether it is really for training or legal compliance.
- CRM Integration – with CRM integration, your customer satisfaction team can dial right from a record on screen at the click of a button.
- Application Programming Interfaces – interface that permits the software and communication components within your Phone system to remain connected
- Disaster-proof – natural disasters can happen, and there’s not a lot we can do, fortunately a managed hosted VOIP means you don’t have to worry about your telephones.
Costs Up Front Could Be 88% Less
Your only obligation for a managed hosted Telephone system in Clearwater Florida is the acquire of handsets. A complete Telephone system ranges between $20K to $100K whereas desktop telephones are less costly at about $150 to $300 each. Leasing choices are available with standard Telephone systems – but be ready to pay the full price with interest. Conversely, with hosted VOIP Telephone platforms, you’re only spending money on the desktop phones.
Total Cost of Ownership is Lower
It is really not just about financial savings on gear, there are also savings on upkeep and technical support. While it is rare for a Hosted VOIP system to ever “break”, if it did, it would be a failure in the provider’s own data center. You do not have to worry about repair costs either. They are covered. These repairs might cost you nothing – it is their responsibility.
Financial Savings Abound with a Managed Hosted VoIP System. Learn How
The facts tell the sole story that means something – hosted VoIP platforms are the most effective choice. With:
- No initial costs for a Phone system
- No exorbitant charges on leases
- You simply need to pay for the desktop phones
- No installation charges for a complicated Telephone system
- No reason to pay for any software licenses, though you have the choice of incorporating 3rd party computer software if you please
- Education is quick and easy
- Connect your cell, home, or any other number with the “Follow Me” capabilities
- Great redundancy, meaning significantly less risk
… there exists a growing marketplace and Managed hosted VOIP is paving the technique of doing corporation. Once you complete the short form you will be on the right path to increasing the key benefits of a Managed hosted Phone system.