What if Your Corporation Lost Hosted VOIP Phone Service in Colorado Springs – Would Your Corporation Stay Alive?
Most businesses, whether big or small may as well close the doors to their corporation if they ever lost voice service. In a worst-case-scenario, companies in Colorado Springs Colorado that do business without a managed hosted VOIP system as a safety net have the potential to lose money in the tens of thousands if they lost internal and external communication.
- Without telephone service, a legal firm in Colorado Springs stands to lose anywhere between eight and twenty-two prospects per day.
- Tens of thousands of dollars could be lost by e commerce companies in Colorado if they are unable to answer prospective customer questions.
- Businesses in Colorado Springs which have multiple office would find themselves cut-off from other areas of the company with out telephone service.
Aquiring a trustworthy hosted VoIP Phone system in Colorado Springs Colorado might help prevent these difficulties and much more. Think that we are exaggerating? If you have ever:
- lost service for greater than 7 minutes,
- an insufficient amount of Telephone lines for your staff, or
- were incapable to grow or update when you really needed to
… then you will take note of how remarkable a hosted VOIP Phone system would be to the regular method.
93% of Colorado Springs Corporations Suffer From the Similar Voice Service Difficulties in Their Business
Critical issues have arisen over the course of 14+ years for corporations which have dealt with telecom industries like:
- Inconsistent invoicing as well as dubious minutes expenses;
- Inexplicable hidden charges, costs and charges charged by large Telephone service providers;
- Growth bottlenecking as a result of limited possibilities inside a “phone cabinet”;
- A dearth of obtainable functions that can help employees be productive wherever they may be carrying out work, may it be in the office, in several locations, or even from their car;
Fortunately, modern hosted VOIP Telephone platforms can supply you with the most up-to-date functions without the need to invest in expensive hardware.
What is a Managed hosted VOIP Phone system?
Managed hosted VoIP platforms are affordable but sophisticated telephone platforms which are widely accessible. With a managed hosted VoIP, you don’t need to have complicated Phone platforms installed, simply pay for the desktop telephones for your office. It is brilliant in its convenience. The desktop telephones permit you to keep in touch to a telephone service provider using the internet. So, with out spending between $10K to $250K, you are able to link your telephones to the host and enjoy the advantages of using their VOIP Phone system. Using this system, you will get the newest systems at a small fraction of the cost, and there’s no need of maintenance or experts.
Hosted VOIP Provides You With the Latest and Best for Less – Virtual Phone Systems
Old-school Phone cabinets are ideal for basic functions like voicemail messages, extensions and intercoms – but today’s business atmosphere needs more. Some provide an intercom. But that’s about all. You’d have to bring in a lot of POTS lines (old copper lines), or T1‘s with dedicated channels in order to run voice lines. These older Phone platforms came with many limitations:
- A minimal upper limit on how many extensions you can have,
- A confined quantity of lines available for people to use, and
- A limit on the quantity of existing or potential prospects you are able to deal with.
Don’t Limit Your Sales, Do not Limit Your Customers, Don’t Limit Your Income
Managed hosted VoIP systems are typically run from carrier-grade data centers, meaning that your VoIP Phone system will be powerful and professional. Need to scale up? The providers add total capacity with out affecting your organization or bottom line.
Feel constrained? Your old Phone system might be those chains holding down your corporation. With a hosted VOIP systems in Colorado Springs Colorado you have the ability to expand Telephone lines, extensions and more with unlimited opportunity.
What to Expect Out of a Colorado Springs Colorado Hosted Telephone system
87+ capabilities are what managed hosted VOIP systems offer. Perhaps you do not need all the bells and whistles, which is why each product is tailored to your organization needs:
- Initial Savings of greater than 80% – regular Phone platforms have up-front prices and you have to purchase high-priced systems and desktop phones. With managed hosted VoIP you are only buying desktop telephones. Massive cost savings.
- Keep the Savings Going – with worry-free service, you do not have to maintain an overpriced Phone system or pay for maintenance or repairs.
- National & International Service – or a main box from a regular Telephone system in Colorado Springs Colorado geared toward one main office. Hosted VOIP systems in Colorado Springs Colorado are connected to on the internet. This allows for personnel to easily use the system from home, abroad, remote offices, the car, or just about anywhere.
- Brilliant Functions – these newer systems can provide you conference calling, the opportunity to use “follow me” capabilities, which pushes telephone calls to your cell Phone or computer, or time-based routing, which can direct phone calls to unique places dependant upon the time of the day. Not to mention much more.
- Seem Local – managed hosted VOIP platforms enable you to have Phone numbers in just about any area code, giving you the appearance of a local presence.
- Go Toll-free – no problem with a Hosted Telephone system.
- Super Fast Configuration – with hosted VOIP platforms, there is no need to wait for months for your Phone system to be configured and shipped. Hosted VoIP platforms only require you to connect a modern IP Telephone to your network, enter a few settings, and you’re ready to go.
- No need for Specialists – firms can remotely diagnose equipment and walk you through settings. They are able to even ship you another Telephone if they can’t fix the problem.
- Voicemail Anywhere – one advantage of managed hosted VOIP platforms i a chance to receive voicemail, translate it to sound, and email it to you. Certain platforms will even translate messages into readable formats to be sent to your Telephone or email.
- Fortune 500 Grade Auto Attendants for All – auto attendant systems with prompts are available for businesses big or small. Once reserved for top corporations and Fortune 500s, this systems was out of reach for small business because it was cost inhibitive. Not anymore! Your Organization will benefit from modern systems with out going broke. With managed hosted VOIP platforms, this systems can be available to corporations of all sizes, even if they only have one worker!
- Track Your Employee’s Production – With an sophisticated hosted VOIP system in Colorado Springs Colorado, tracking calls is all digitized and accurate. Traditional Telephone systems don’t have a chance to do this without significant expense for software and added equipment. Accuracy was often lacking, as systems tried to track actual Telephone connections.
- Route Your Phone calls – give your organization maximum flexibility to take calls anywhere.
- Call Routes – utilize an auto attendant that can ask questions about the required service and enjoy the managed hosted VoIP Telephone system route the call accordingly.
- Integrate Your Hosted VOIP with Smart Telephone Mobile apps – integrating your smartphone and telephone service is available with a wide range of apps on the market.
- Put Your Stamp on Portals – they’re literally dash boards to the workings of your Telephone system. With nothing greater than a click, you can change welcome messages, check voicemails, route calls, allocate extensions, and so much more.
- Record Calls or Archive Them – best for legalities and keeping track of customer support, this enables you to easily record business dealings with a click.
- Integrate with CRM Platforms – includes software programs that allow you to synchronize your company tools like calendars, customer contacts, social media, and more.
- Application Programming Interfaces – a fancy way of saying your techs can write programs that talk to the managed hosted Phone system, automating even more of your needs.
- Prevent the Risk of Catastrophe – if a natural problem were to his your office, a managed hosted VoIP system means you do not need to worry about costly down time.
At The Start Costs Could Be as Much as 87% Less
Desktop telephones are the only buy requirements in Colorado Springs Colorado hosted VoIP platforms. Regular VOIP systems are rarely cheaper than $20, 000, whereas desktop phones are rarely more overpriced than $300, so the financial positives are clear. Old fashioned Phone systems could be leased, but the cost is nevertheless exorbitant, and with leasing, it comes with interest. Free is good, and you pay nothing for the hosted Telephone system. Your costs are minimal to the cost of the desktop phones.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
While the savings on related equipment are great, let’s not forget about the cost savings on maintenance and tech support. Though a hosted VoIP Phone system rarely breaks down, the service provider manages mechanical or technical issues. Experts would already be there and able to fix the problem. They stand behind their goods and service so repairs are covered.
Simply How Much Will a Managed Hosted Telephone System Save You?
The numbers speak for themselves – hosted VoIP systems win hands-down. With:
- No initial costs for a Phone system
- Free of high-priced leases
- Pay just for the desktop phones
- No installation fees to pay, as there is with a conventional Phone system
- You don’t have to buy software program licenses to make the system function (though you can buy third party software to work with your VoIP)
- Training is fast and easyquick and easy
- Use of the “Follow Me” feature to push phone calls to your cell Phone, house Phone, landline, or other number
- Great redundant systems, meaning a lot less risk
… there isn’t any doubt why hosted VoIP systems are actually leading the market. Submit the short form and learn how your business can benefit from hosted Phone system solutions.