You should be prepared to answer most of the following questions which help us accurately generate a quotation for your Data Center needs:
- Do you have a preferred location?
Space / Cabinets
- Do you require a walled private suite?
- Do you require a locking cage?
- Will you (the customer) provide cabinets?
- Will you require the data center to provide any cabinets? If so, how many?
- Do you require redundant power on a per-cabinet basis?
- How much power do you anticipate drawing on a monthly basis?
- Please provide the total number of each of the following breaker types required:
- Other (DC)
- Do you require direct connection to another location?
- Do you require secondary connectivity from another vendor?
- Do you know your anticipated bandwidth needs?
- Do you require redundant connectivity to your cabinets?
- How many of each of the following network cross-connects do you anticipate needing?
- 100Mbs Fast-Ethernet
- 1000Mbs Gig-E
- Do you require Router Management?
- Do you require Firewall Management?
- Will you require Professional services (e.g. Unpack/Rack/Stack services and hardware installation)?
- Do you anticipate requiring Professional Services beyond simple reboots, media swaps and visual inspections (e.g. software installation, server configuration, software management, OS Patching?) If yes, please select below:
- Software Installation
- Server Configuration
- Cable management
- Please select level of monitoring and indicate number of devices
- Level 1:
- Level 2:
- Level 3:
- Is your equipment currently in an off-site collocation facility? If so, where?
- Can you provide reports of power utilization?
- Can you provide a manifest of equipment deployed?
- What is your timeline to enter the Windstream Data Center environment?