What if Your Company Lost Hosted VOIP Voice Service in Fort Lauderdale – Could Your Business Stay Alive?
Corporations of all sizes are effectively out of corporation when they lose their voice service. The absence of a managed hosted VOIP Telephone system puts companies in Fort Lauderdale Florida at real risk of losing anywhere between tens and hundreds of thousands (or maybe more) merely by not being able to speak with each other or with prospects.
- No Telephone equals No prospects. Without telephone service in Fort Lauderdale, a legal firm stands to lose eight to twenty-two recommendations for every day they have the deficit of ability to communicate.
- Thousands of dollars could be lost by e commerce corporations in Florida if they are unable to answer prospective customer questions.
- Without appropriate telephone service, a multi-office Company in the Fort Lauderdale area could well be detrimentally impacted because they are cut-off from the rest of their business operations.
This sort of nightmare might be avoided, and getting a trustworthy hosted VOIP Telephone system in Fort Lauderdale Florida is the way to do it. If you’ve ever:
- had a service failure greater than 9 minutes,
- needed to get innovative and have your staff share Telephone lines to get the job done, or
- were incapable to grow or upgrade when you really needed to
… now you start to see the value of a hosted VOIP Phone system over traditional Phone platforms.
93% of Fort Lauderdale Firms Are Afflicted By the Similar Voice Service Complications in Their Company
In even more than sixteen years within the telephony business, firms we have met with have had exactly the same primary troubles:
- Tricky formulas with regard to minutes use and inconsistent Telephone bills;
- The big Phone providers benefiting from inexplicable hidden fees, prices and charges;
- Hindered potential for growth with a “phone cabinet”;
- No interconnected functions for mobile applications that permit personnel to remain productive from the location or on the road;
Luckily, hosted VOIP Phone systems are a wonderful solution for getting the most current functions without having to make large hardware investments.
Managed hosted VoIP Systems: What are They?
Easily accessible to your Business, a managed hosted VoIP system is a cost-effective telephone system. Businesses will no longer have to invest in complex Telephone platforms, with a hosted VoIP, you just have to buy the handsets. Those handsets connect, via the internet, back to a voice service provider. This option allows you to link your telephones to a VoIP Telephone system with out spending a small fortune to the tune of $10, 000 to $250, 000. And for a small percentage of the cost, you receive the latest and greatest in technology, with little to no upkeep.
Hosted VoIP Offers You the Latest and Best for Less – Virtual Telephone Platforms
Old-school Phone cabinets are good for basic functions like voicemail voicemail, extensions and intercoms – but today’s corporation atmosphere needs more. Perhaps an intercom. But that’s typically all you will get. You have to bring in an army of POTS lines (aged copper lines, like in your grandparents’ house) or T1‘s with dedicated channels for voice lines. Old Telephone systems are limited by:
- A minimal quantity of extensions available for your system,
- A low limit on the quantity of lines which people are able to use, and
- Unfortunate constraints on the number of clients you help.
Don’t Limit Your Sales, Do not Limit Your Customers, Do not Limit Your Revenue
Managed hosted VOIP systems are typically run from carrier-grade data centers, meaning that your VOIP Phone system will be powerful and professional. Need more capacity? Our providers allow you to scale up and grow with ease.
Managed hosted VOIP platforms in Fort Lauderdale Florida can offer you almost unlimited total capacity, whereas a Phone system’s in your location will likely be minimal to a certain quantity of extensions, Phone lines, and capabilities.
What to Expect Out of a Fort Lauderdale Florida Hosted VOIP system
Managed hosted VOIP systems can offer up to eighty eight features, sometimes more. Each system is unique, but most will offer a number of benefits to help you increase company: Being effective and efficient is how your organization will benefit and grow:
- Why Wouldn’t You save up to 83% in Initial Prices? – with the more standard platforms, you not only have to pay for handsets, but the telephone system itself, which can be very high-priced. With a managed hosted VOIP Telephone system, you only need to invest in the handsets.
- Keep the Savings Going – then chances are you experienced astronomical upkeep and repair prices for your old Phone system. Now you don’t have to worry about that ever happening again.
- A Choice of Service: Global or Nationwide – or a main box from a standard Telephone system in Fort Lauderdale Florida geared toward one main location. With easy to use handsets, a managed hosted VoIP Telephone system opens doors and connects you to everybody. This allows for all kinds of staff to use the system, not just those in the location.
- A Multitude of Capabilities – explained in depth below, newer platforms can offer you conference calling, “follow me” which lets calls ring on your cell Phone or laptop or computer, time-based routing, sending phone calls in different directions by day and time, and more.
- Local Telephone Numbers – hosted VoIP systems allow you to have Phone numbers in just about any area code, giving you the appearance of a local presence.
- Toll-free Numbers – no problem with a Hosted VOIP Phone system.
- Short Setup Times – practically a plug and play, the modern IP phones simply hook up to the network with a few setting adjustments and you are fully operational. With modern IP phones, you simply plug them into your network, enter some settings, and away you go.
- No Technical Help Required – if you have a bum desktop phone the equipment might be diagnosed remotely. No requirement for an on-site technician. However, if troubles can’t be fixed by walking you through settings then they will ship you another Phone. It is that easy. They are able to even ship you another Phone if they can’t repair the problem.
- On-the-Go Voicemail voicemail – No matter where you go, a managed hosted VOIP Phone system will turn your voicemail messages into a sound file and forward it to you via text messaging or email – or right to your smartphone. How do you want to stay connected? Some will even turn messages to text formats so that they might be sent to your Telephone or email as you prefer.
- Big or Small You will get A+ Auto Attendants – once reserved for corporate enterprises and Fortune 500s, the auto attendant platforms with prompts are now readily available for corporations both big and small. Even if you’re a sole proprietor, that doesn’t exclude you from modern technology – so feel free to upgrade like the big boys. With hosted a Telephone system, corporations as small as one-person-enterprises can make use of this professional technology, often at no extra cost.
- Keep Track of Staff member Output – older Telephone platforms needed overpriced supplemental software and equipment to track telephone calls. Accuracy experienced as a result of the systems trying to track Phone connections.
- Landlines, Cell Telephones and Voice Over IPs – Oh My! – allow your corporation the most flexibility to take calls any which way.
- Route Telephone calls by Skillset – VoIP Phone systems provide auto attendants that prompt your callers and guides these people to the right section or staff member. This frees up your contact center or front desk staff to handle other jobs.
- Hosted VoIP & Mobile apps – integrating your smartphone and telephone service is available with a wide range of applications on the market.
- Make Your Mark with Portal Branding – portals are the dash boards of your Telephone system. With a simple click, you can route calls, alter welcome messages, check voicemail voicemail messages, allocate extensions, and much more.
- Archive and Record Telephone calls – at the click of the mouse you are able to record phone calls for education or insurance reasons.
- Integrate with CRM for Efficiency – CRM integration gives your sales team the ability to dial straight from their screen at the click of a button.
- Application Programming Interfaces – an elegant way of saying your techs can write programs that talk to the managed hosted Phone system, automating even more of your needs.
- Protect Yourself from Disaster – if a hurricane, storm or other catastrophe hits your office, you do not have a Telephone system to worry about.
Up-front Costs May Be as Much as 90% Less
Fort Lauderdale Florida managed hosted VOIP platforms only require the paying for the handsets, and not the high-priced equipment. VoIP platforms typically cost anything from $20, 000 to $100, 000, whereas the desktop telephones could be as little as $150, so you are able to discover why managed hosted VoIP platforms might appeal financially. It really is no mystery that traditional Phone systems offer leasing options but you’ll pay the full price with interest for it. In comparison, you have to pay nothing for the managed hosted VoIP Phone system – you merely purchase handsets.
The Total Cost of Ownership is Lower
Savings begins with equipment, but you do not have to worry about costly upkeep or technical support either. A break in service almost never happens with a hosted VoIP Phone system however, the service provider handles any host failures. The providers specialists could be there and able to fix the problem. You don’t need to bother about repair costs either. They are covered.
A Hosted VOIP Telephone System Can Save Your Wallet
It really is hard to argue with the facts – managed hosted VOIP systems are less costly in each and every way. With:
- Installation of Phone systems with out the up-front costs
- Free of high-priced leases
- Desktop phones are the only upfront cost
- Have a complex VOIP Telephone system with $0 installation service fees
- No application licenses excluding independent third party software
- Quick and painless training
- The useful “Follow Me” function, which can push telephone calls to you when you’re out of the office.
- Safeguarding redundancies for your organization
… there is a growing market and Managed hosted VOIP is paving the way to do business. Once you finish the short form you’ll be well on your way to increasing the benefits of a Managed hosted VoIP system.