You’ve Lost Phone Service in Grand Rapids. Can Your Organization Survive It?
Losing telephone service may be a real death nail in the coffin of any Corporation, big or small. Companies that do not have a managed hosted Phone system may well lose out on tens, even hundreds of thousands as a result of not being able to speak with each other, or their clients in Grand Rapids Michigan.
- A law firm without voice service in Grand Rapids may lose seven to eighteen recommendations per day if they may not answer the Phone.
- An ecommerce Corporation in Michigan might lose tens of thousands of dollars in new sales, unable to answer questions of prospective clients on their website.
- With out sufficient voice service, a multiple office Corporation in the Grand Rapids area could be detrimentally impacted because they’re cut-off from the rest of their business operations.
This type of nightmare may be avoided, and getting a reliable hosted PBX Phone system in Grand Rapids Michigan is the way to do it. In case you have ever:
- survived a service failure: shut down for 8 minutes or even more,
- ended up with more workers than available Phone lines, or
- were incapable to expand or update when you really needed to
… so if you have been coping with a conventional Phone system then you can appreciate a far excellent managed hosted Telephone system.
The Identical Complications Can Impact 90% of Grand Rapids Companies When It Comes to Telephone Service
In over 17 years in the telecom industry, companies have hit similar troubles repeatedly:
- Erratic Telephone prices with many minutes of usage;
- The large Telephone carriers’ mystery prices and tariffs with disguised charges;
- “Phone cabinet” mentality – limited to its specifications;
- No interconnected features for mobile applications that enable employees to remain productive from the location or on the road;
You want a modern managed hosted PBX Telephone system because your Company requires an upgrade of hardware, technology or service provisioning, but you do not want to spend a fortune.
A Hosted Telephone System Described
If you are searching for an affordable telephone system with sophisticated options then a hosted PBX system is one thing to take into consideration. The days of costly Phone platforms has passed. Using the Internet, the desktop telephones will then connect back to your telephone service provider. Rather than purchasing a PBX system for $10,000 to $250,000, your telephones hook up to their equipment. This gives you the greatest and newest platforms, with no maintenance or experts, at a fraction of the cost.
Get the Newest & Greatest: Virtual Phone Platforms – A Hosted PBX
Old school Telephone cabinets will give your office the basics – voicemail messages, extensions, but that is more or less all. Several have an intercom. That’s usually it. You have to bring in an army of POTS lines (aged copper lines, like within your grandparents’ house) or T1‘s with dedicated channels for voice lines. Older Phone systems had their disadvantages:
- Inconvenient limits on the quantity of extensions available to you,
- The quantity of lines that people may use is reduced, and
- Limits in service that prevent you from taking care of your clientele.
Do Not Limit Your Sales, Prospects, or Your Earnings
With hosted PBX, your Phone system will be operated by massive remote systems which are housed in carrier-grade data centers. Need to scale up? The providers add total capacity without affecting your Business or bottom line.
Managed hosted PBX platforms in Grand Rapids Michigan can offer you almost unlimited capacity, whereas a Phone system’s inside your location will likely be reduced to a certain number of extensions, Telephone lines, and capabilities.
What You Are Able to Get From a Grand Rapids Michigan Hosted Telephone System
With more than 87 different features available, a PBX system is competitive and desirable for your organization needs. While each product is different, most offer some benefits to help you increase business:
- Why Wouldn’t You save up to 84% in Initial Costs? – conventional Phone systems have up-front prices and you have to buy expensive systems and handsets. Cut costs immediately. You only pay for handsets with a managed hosted PBX Phone system.
- Ongoing Price Savings – never again pay for maintenance prices, on-call experts, or repairs for an overpriced Phone system.
- Service Nationwide or Globally – the older Telephone PBX Phone system could be a “cabinet” or “box” in your office, and might only work for that office. A hosted PBX Phone system, on the other hand, uses desktop phones that link to the internet, and may be located anywhere in the world. This means they could work for workforce wherever they are, whether they’re at home, in their car, or at some remote location.
- Brilliant Capabilities – you have so many more functions than a standard Phone line. You get options like conference calling, call routing and “follow me” – which allows you to send your telephone calls to your laptop or computer or mobile phone with easy click options.
- Local Telephone Numbers – hosted PBX systems permit you to have Phone numbers in just about any area code, giving you the appearance of a local presence.
- Toll Free For All – keep in touch with your long-distance prospects through the Hosted PBX platforms.
- Quick & Easy Installation – with managed hosted PBX systems, there is no have to wait for months for your Phone system to be configured and shipped. With modern IP telephones, you simply plug them into your network, enter some settings, and away you go.
- No requirement for Technical Help – complications with equipment can often be diagnosed remotely, taking you through the settings. A replacement Telephone can even be shipped in the case of unfixable troubles.
- Get Voicemail Wherever you are – don’t get stuck to your desk checking messages ever again. Hosted PBX systems implement a conversion program so that it can receive voicemail voicemail in a sound or text format to your email or smartphone. Some will even turn voicemail to text formats so that they can be sent to your Phone or email as you prefer.
- All Companies can Have Fortune 500 Grade Auto Attendants – the auto attendant systems with prompts and self-help were once available to the biggest of companies nationwide. With managed hosted a PBX system, companies as small as one-person-enterprises can make use of this professional technology, often at no extra cost.
- Stay on Top of Staff member Production – With an advanced managed hosted PBX Phone system in Grand Rapids Michigan, tracking phone calls is all digitized and accurate. Traditional Phone platforms do not have a chance to do this with out significant expense for software and added equipment. These methods caused a shortage of accuracy due to trying to track Phone phone calls.
- Route Telephone calls Over Cell Telephones, VOIP, and Landlines – give your Business all the flexibility to take phone calls as possible.
- Skillset Based Call Routing – provide an auto attendant that asks questions about the type of service needed and the managed hosted PBX Telephone system will route to the correct personnel.
- Integrate Your Managed hosted PBX with Smart Telephone Apps – there are many apps available to integrate your Phone system and mobile devices.
- Place Your Stamp on Portals – part of the benefit of the service is its ease of use. With simple click options on the dashboard you are able to route telephone calls, replace your greetings, assign extensions plus more. Use these allocation extensions, route telephone calls at a click, modify greetings, voicemail messages messages, and much more.
- Archive and Record Calls – most systems allow the recording of a call at a click, whether it really is for education or legal compliance.
- Seamless CRM Integration – customized and synchronized analytics that permit you to maximize sales and review your sales records.
- API’s – means Application Program Interface, which allows the software components of your communications system to “speak” to one another.
- Protect Yourself from Calamity – if a hurricane, storm or other disaster hits your office, you do not have a Telephone system to worry about.
Initial Expenses Could Be Up to 88% Less
Though you’re not required to buy equipment, the acquire of desktop phones is necessary for a hosted Telephone system in Grand Rapids Michigan. More companies can afford the cost of desktop phones, which average anywhere between $150 to $300 each, compared to the cost of a whole PBX Phone system which ranges between $20K to $100K – or maybe more. While standard Phone systems do offer leasing, you are still paying the list price for that system – plus interest. Free is good, and you pay absolutely nothing for the managed hosted PBX Telephone system. Your expenses are reduced to the cost of the desktop phones.
Keep the Total Costs Down
You won’t ever have to worry about busting your budget with equipment prices, tech support or upkeep. Though rare, fixing technical or mechanical breakdowns of a hosted PBX system is covered by the service provider. Their specialists could be on site and ready to fix whatever problem occurred. Best of all, these repairs wouldn’t cost you anything.
Simply How Much Could You Save?
By implementing a hosted Telephone system for your Company you get
- Uncomplicated Phone systems. No up-front prices
- Free of expensive leases
- Desktop phones are the only upfront cost
- No installation service fees to pay, as there is with a regular Telephone system
- No software package licenses excluding independent third party software program
- Straightforward education
- The useful “Follow Me” function, which could push calls to you when you’re out of the office.
- Redundancies which decrease the risk to your corporation
… it isn’t surprising why Hosted PBX is leading the marketplace. Discover how much your Corporation could save and how much it may benefit from a hosted PBX solution by filling out the form to the right.