If Your Company Lost Telephone Service in Hartford, Could It Survive?
The loss of telephone service can put corporations out of business, no matter how large or small they are. In a worst-case-scenario, businesses in Hartford Connecticut that operate with out a managed hosted Telephone system have the potential to lose money in the many thousands if they lost internal and external communication.
- Without telephone service, a law firm in Hartford stands to lose between six and eighteen referrals a day.
- Connecticut e commerce corporations risk losing as much as tens of thousands through the not being able to answer questions from potential prospects.
- For larger corporations with numerous offices in Hartford, the loss of voice service would mean a loss of communication within the Business.
A great way to steer clear of this type of disaster in Hartford Connecticut is to possess a dependable hosted PBX Telephone system. Do not believe it’s that critical? If you have ever:
- been without services for over eight minutes,
- wound up with more workers than available Telephone lines, or
- discovered yourself without the capacity to expand as needed,
… you’ll realize why regular Phone platforms are inferior to hosted PBX systems.
The Same Voice Service Problems Influence 92% of Hartford Companies
In greater than fifteen years within the telecom industry, companies we have met with have had similar primary complications:
- Inconsistent Telephone charges with assorted minutes of use;
- The mystery of higher costs, disguised service fees, and repetitive tariffs levied by the large Telephone providers;
- Inflexible restrictions without any expansion potential in a “phone cabinet” mindset;
- You are stuck at the location with minimal options to bring your company to the client and an being unable to be conveniently mobile;
You need a modern hosted PBX Phone system because your organization requires an upgrade of equipment, systems or service provisioning, but you do not want to spend a fortune.
What Are These Hosted PBX Systems?
Hosted PBX systems are advanced and integrated telephone systems that are friendly to your budget. You are not stuck with costly Telephone systems anymore – now you have choices. The handsets are what keeps you connected to a telephone service provider through the internet. As opposed to investing in a PBX Telephone system for $10,000 to $250,000, your telephones link to their equipment. And for a small percentage of the cost, you get the most up-to-date and greatest in technology, with little to no maintenance.
Virtual Telephone Systems – Hosted PBX – Give You the Greatest & Latest for Less
Old-school location telephones provided by your local Phone Company could have extensions, voicemail messages, and maybe an intercom system. Maybe even an intercom. But that’s about all. You have to bring in an army of POTS lines (old copper lines, like in your grandparents’ house) or T1‘s with dedicated channels for voice lines. Old Phone systems are reduced by:
- The number of lines that people are able to use is reduced, and
- A low limit on the number of lines which people are able to use, and
- A limit on the quantity of existing or possibilities customers you are able to deal with.
Grow Your Reach: Grow Your Customer Base, Sales, and Earnings
Hosted PBX platforms are typically run from carrier-grade data centers, meaning that your PBX Phone system will be powerful and professional. Your Organization is growing and so are your needs. The providers add on capacity with out interrupting your day-to-day operations.
Don’t limit yourself with Phone lines, extensions and network capabilities! A hosted Telephone system in Hartford Connecticut is dynamic with an unlimited capacity to grow with your Company.
What a Hartford Connecticut Hosted Phone System Can Do For You
87 features are what hosted PBX platforms offer. Perhaps you don’t need all the bells and whistles, which is why each system is tailored to your company needs:
- Should You save up to 86% in Initial Prices? – with the more traditional systems, you not only have to invest in desktop phones, but the telephone system itself, which may be very expensive. With hosted PBX, you’re only purchasing the desktop telephones.
- Ongoing Price Savings – never again pay for upkeep prices, on-call experts, or repairs for an expensive Phone system.
- Service Nationwide or Globally – or a main box from an old-fashioned Phone system in Hartford Connecticut limited to one main location. But a managed hosted PBX system has the capability to connect worldwide from any location. Connect in seconds. It doesn’t matter if you’re on the road, telecommuting, or working from remote locations.
- Tremendous Features – explained in depth below, newer systems can provide you conference calling, “follow me” which lets telephone calls ring on your cell Telephone or laptop or computer, time-based routing, sending telephone calls in unique directions by day and time, and much more.
- Get Local – hosted PBX systems give you the option of having local numbers in almost any area code, giving you a local presence in any market.
- Toll Free Numbers – managed hosted PBX systems work great with these.
- Rapid Installation – no have to wait months for a system to be configured and shipped to you. With modern IP phones, you simply plug them into your network, enter some settings, and away you go.
- No Experts Required – with these systems, firms can usually diagnose equipment difficulties remotely, walking you through any necessary settings. For complications that can not be fixed remotely, they could simply ship you another Telephone to simply plug in.
- Voicemail Anywhere – No matter where you go, a managed hosted Phone system will transform your voicemail voicemail into a sound file and forward it to you via text messaging or email – or right to your smartphone. How do you want to remain connected? Some systems can even translate your messages into text that could be emailed or sent to your Phone.
- All Businesses can Have Fortune 500 Grade Auto Attendants – in today’s market you have to take advantage of any and all technology in order to stay competitive. Whether you’re a one-man operation or corporate entity, elite auto attendant systems with prompts are available to build your organization. It isn’t just for Fortune 500 corporations anymore. Fortunately, hosted PBX platforms allow even the smallest of businesses to make use of this very same systems, even if there is only one employee.
- Stay on Top of Worker Output – With an sophisticated hosted PBX Phone system in Hartford Connecticut, tracking calls is all digitized and accurate. Regular Telephone platforms do not have a chance to do this with out significant expense for software and added equipment. With a hosted Telephone system in Hartford Connecticut, tracking is computerized and accurate.
- Landlines, Cell Telephones and Voice Over IPs – Oh My! – give your Company all the freedom to take telephone calls as possible.
- Route Based on Skillsets – utilize an auto attendant that can ask questions about the required service and also have the hosted PBX Phone system route the call accordingly.
- Managed hosted PBX & Smartphone App Integration – take advantage of the various apps which integrate your telephone service and mobile devices.
- Portal Branding – using the portals, it is simple to control your Phone system. Use these allocation extensions, route phone calls at a click, switch greetings, voicemail voicemail voicemail, and much more.
- Archive Your Telephone calls, or perhaps Record Them – best for legalities and monitoring customer support, this lets you easily record corporation dealings with a click.
- Integrate with CRM for Efficiency – synchronize your sales and customer support teams with easy interactions and close relations anywhere between you and your clients.
- API’s – software components and interface that allows your PBX Telephone system to communicate throughout the network.
- Don’t Let Weather Close you down – if a hurricane, storm or other problem hits your office, you do not have a Phone system to worry about.
Initial Expenses Could Be Up to 92% Less
Hartford Connecticut managed hosted PBX systems don’t require you to acquire equipment, aside from the handsets. More companies can afford the cost of desktop phones, which average between $150 to $300 each, compared to the cost of a whole Phone system which ranges between $20K to $100K – or maybe more. Standard Phone systems can be leased, but the price is nonetheless excessive, and with leasing, it comes with interest. Free is good, and you pay nothing for the hosted PBX Phone system. Your expenses are minimal to the cost of the desktop telephones.
Keep Costs of Ownership Low
As well as the savings on the equipment, you will also be seeing savings on technical support and maintenance. Managed hosted PBX platforms rarely fail, but if such a failure were to occur, the fault could be at the providers data centers. Specialists would already be there and able to repair the problem. You don’t need to panic about repair prices either. They are covered.
Financial Savings Abound With a Hosted PBX System. Learn How
The numbers tell a persuasive story – managed hosted PBX platforms are by far the most affordable option. With:
- Phone systems without any up-front costs
- Only pay for the desktop phones
- You simply have to pay for the handsets
- Have a complicated Phone system with $0 installation service fees
- You don’t need to buy application licenses to make the system function (though you could purchase third party software to work with your PBX)
- Quick and painless training
- The useful “Follow Me” feature, which could push telephone calls to you when you’re out of the office.
- Safeguarding redundancies for your organization
… there’s a developing market and Managed hosted PBX is paving the way to do corporation. Submit the short form and discover how your organization can take advantage of managed hosted PBX Phone system solutions.