If Your Business Lost Telephone Service in Honolulu, Could It Survive?
Businesses big and small suffer tremendously – even go out of company – when they lose telephone service. Companies that do not have a hosted PBX system may well lose out on tens, even hundreds of thousands as a result of not being able to communicate with one another, or their clientele in Honolulu Hawaii.
- A legal firm in Honolulu may potentially lose somewhere between seven and eighteen prospects a day if they lose telephone service and can’t answer the Telephone.
- An ecommerce Business in Hawaii might lose thousands of dollars in new sales, unable to answer questions of prospective prospects on their website.
- Honolulu corporations that have multiple offices could suffer greatly from a loss of voice service, essentially cut off from themselves.
A great way to prevent this kind of catastrophe in Honolulu Hawaii is to have a trustworthy managed hosted PBX Phone system. Don’t believe it really is that significant? In case you have:
- encountered 7 minutes of lost service,
- deplete all of your available Phone lines for your employees, or
- the being unable to instantly expand or upgrade
… then you will be familiar with how exceptional a managed hosted PBX Phone system is to the conventional technique.
You Are Among the 89% of Honolulu Firms Conflicted By Their Corporation Telephone Service
Companies have been coping with troubles concerning products and services with the telecom sector for greater than 17 years including:
- Various minutes of use, leading to erratic Telephone fees;
- Mysterious hidden service fees, prices and charges billed by major Phone companies;
- Limited expansion opportunity inside a “phone case”;
- You are stuck at the location with limited options to bring your Corporation to the client and an not being able to be conveniently mobile;
Fortunately, modern managed hosted PBX Telephone systems can supply you with the most current capabilities without the need to invest in costly hardware.
A Managed Hosted PBX System Spelled Out
A managed hosted PBX Telephone system is a amazingly low-cost solution to company telephone systems that’s widely available today. The days of expensive Telephone systems has passed. The desktop telephones are what keeps you connected to a telephone service provider through the internet. Your phones connect with their managed hosted PBX equipment, saving you the tens, even hundreds of thousands of dollars that your own PBX might have cost. This system provides you with the latest and greatest in technology without the price of actually buying it, and someone else takes proper care of upkeep.
Managed Hosted PBX Gives You the Latest and Best For Less – Virtual Telephone Systems
Old fashioned, old-school Telephone cabinets within your office offer you basic capabilities – extensions, voicemail messages and that’s about it. Possibly even an intercom. That’s usually it. To upgrade, you may need to install a T1 with dedicated voice line channels or spend a fortune with archaic POTS lines to keep up with the demand. Old Phone systems are reduced by:
- Inconvenient disadvantages on the amount of extensions available to you,
- The quantity of lines that people may use is minimal, and
- A limit on the quantity of existing or opportunity prospects you can deal with.
Remove the Constraints on Your Sales, Income, and Customers
Carrier-grade data centers host our PBX platforms for powerful communication and unmatched reliability. Need more capacity? Our providers allow you to scale up and grow with ease.
Unlike in-house Phone platforms, which are often minimal to a certain quantity of extensions, Phone lines, and other capabilities, managed hosted PBX platforms in Honolulu Hawaii can offer practically unlimited capacity.
The Benefits of a Hosted PBX Phone System in Honolulu Hawaii
87 features are what hosted PBX systems offer. Being effective and efficient is how your organization will benefit and grow:
- Should You save up to 80% in Initial Costs? – without managed hosted PBX, you would likely have to invest in the Telephone system. Very high-priced. Keep your budget and ease the pressure on your wallet. A managed hosted PBX only requires the purchase of desktop phones.
- Perpetuate Those Savings – then chances are you experienced astronomical maintenance and repair fees for your old Telephone system. Now you do not have to worry about that ever happening again.
- Nationwide or Globally – the older Telephone PBX Telephone system can be a “cabinet” or “box” in your office, and would only work for that office. Instead, hook up with a global stage with a managed hosted PBX Telephone system. Remote offices, travelers, road warriors, work from home, temporary office – can all link in seconds.
- Tremendous Capabilities – described in more detail below, newer platforms can give you conference calling, “follow me” which lets telephone calls ring on your cell Phone or computer, time-based routing, sending telephone calls in unique directions by day and time, and much more.
- Local Numbers – hosted PBX systems offer you the option of having local numbers in almost any area code, giving you a local presence in any market.
- Toll Free For All – managed hosted PBX systems work great with these.
- Short Setup Times – unlike traditional Telephone systems, there’s no need to wait months for your system to be configured and delivered. Hosted PBX platforms only require you to connect a modern IP Phone to your network, enter a few settings, and you’re ready to go.
- No Technicians Required – with these systems, firms can usually diagnose equipment difficulties remotely, walking you through any necessary settings. Firms often keep spare desktop phones in the location, just in case.
- Voicemail messages that Follows You – No matter where you go, a managed hosted PBX system will transform your voicemail voicemail into a sound file and forward it to you via text messaging or email – or right to your smartphone. How do you want to stay connected? Some will even turn messages to text formats so that they might be sent to your Phone or email as you prefer.
- Fortune 500 Grade Auto Attendants for All Corporations – the auto attendant systems with prompts and self-help were once reserved for the largest of firms nationwide. With hosted PBX platforms, this technology could be available to firms of all sizes, even if they only have one staff member!
- Keep Track of Employee Production – older Phone systems needed overpriced supplemental software and equipment to track telephone calls. Managed hosted PBX systems in Honolulu Hawaii prevent this with computerized methods.
- Route Calls Via Voice Over IP, Landlines, and Cell Phones – growing businesses need the ability to be mobile. Routing your telephone calls anywhere provides you with this freedom whether they are landlines, cellphones or voice-over IPs.
- Call Routes – provide an auto attendant that asks questions about the type of service needed and the hosted PBX Phone system will route to the correct employees.
- Integrate Your Hosted PBX with Smart Phone Programs – many apps are available that enable integration between your Phone system and a mobile device.
- Create Your Mark with Portal Branding – these are literally control panel software to the workings of your Phone system. Click to allocate extensions. Click to route phone calls. Click to change welcome messages, voicemail messages plus more. Click – Click. That simple.
- Record and Archive Telephone calls – best for legalities and keeping track of customer support, this lets you easily record corporation transactions with a click.
- Integrate with CRM Platforms – your sales or customer satisfaction team can be reviewing records on-screen, and with one click, the Telephone dials itself.
- API’s – interface that permits the software and communication components within your PBX system to remain connected
- Avoid the Risk of Failure – in the event of natural problems like hurricanes, storms or disastrous floods, you merely need to unplug your desktop telephones and get to a protected place. When you plug in at a location with internet service your phones are immediately back online.
Prices Up Front May Be 90% Less
Honolulu Hawaii managed hosted PBX platforms only require the purchasing of the handsets, and not the overpriced equipment. PBX systems typically cost anything from $20,000 to $100,000, whereas the desktop phones could possibly be as little as $150, so you can realize why hosted PBX systems might appeal financially. While conventional Phone systems offer leasing, you are still paying off the full price for the system – plus interest. Contrast that with only the cost of desktop phones purchased for a PBX Telephone system and the verification of savings is apparent.
Keep Costs of Ownership Low
Not only do you save on equipment and maintenance, you save on tech support too. As rare as it is for a hosted PBX Telephone system to fail, any failure might be at the providers data center. Don’t fret about high repair prices. The service provide manages them. On top of that, these repairs wouldn’t cost you anything at all.
How Much Will a Hosted PBX Telephone System Save You?
The numbers tell a persuasive story – managed hosted PBX platforms are undoubtedly the cheapest option. With:
- No initial prices for Telephone system itself
- No costly leases
- Pay just for the handsets
- No have to pay expensive installation expenses
- No software licenses excluding independent third party software package
- Training is quick and easy
- The “Follow Me” function, which may forward phone calls to your house Phone, cell Phone, or other number
- Safeguarding redundancies for your Company
… Hosted PBX obviously has their pulse on the market. When you complete the short form you’ll be well on your way to attaining the benefits of a Managed hosted Phone system.