We can deliver you all the benefits of on-premise infrastructure without the hassle and cost of hardware and IT administration costs. A growing number of enterprises are seeing the benefits of hosted call center solutions and are already widely used by companies large and small. We supply a fully-featured and highly flexible hosted call center solution that can help you do more than other hosted providers as well as traditional premise systems.
Some of these features include:
- A single hosted architecture helps you to establish a more unified call center across multiple locations.
- This is a carrier class service which means you don’t have to worry about capacity issues and downtime associated with on-site solutions and equipment
- Disaster recovery and business continuity which means that calls are queued regardless of any local outages or conditions. Users can also answer calls from their homes and calls can be seamlessly routed in a matter of seconds to another location without calling your carrier.
- This is a scalable service because its delivered in the “cloud” it natively scales up and down to meet business and feature needs and seasonality.
- Lower TCO: eliminates the need for capital, integration, systems management or maintenance, and carriers (voice and data).
- Flexible Staffing and Management: The “virtual” nature of hosted call centers allows for remote management and monitoring and supports the queuing needs of home agents, small groups or complex call centers.