Could Your Business Survive if You Lost Hosted VOIP Telephone Service in Kent?
Losing voice service can be a real death nail in the coffin of any Corporation, big or small. Without having a managed hosted Phone system then your Company in Kent Washington is at risk of losing tens of thousands of dollars or even more because you didn’t protect your organization and lost communication with your network and prospects.
- A legal firm in Kent may potentially lose between seven and eighteen recommendations per day if they lose telephone service and can not answer the Phone.
- An ecommerce Company in Washington could lose many thousands of dollars in new sales, unable to answer questions of prospective customers on their website.
- Losing phone service could be like chopping the head off of a multiple office Business with offices in Kent. There could be a complete breach of communication throughout their base of operations.
A great way to avoid this sort of disaster in Kent Washington is to have a trustworthy hosted VoIP Phone system. Do not believe it’s that severe? If you’ve:
- dropped service for even more than 7 minutes,
- deplete all of your available Phone lines for your staff members, or
- discovered yourself without the capacity to expand when needed,
… you’ll know that a hosted VoIP Phone system is a huge step up from conventional Phone platforms.
Company Voice Service Problems Afflict 91% of Kent Corporations
Businesses have consistently had precisely the same difficulties with the telecom business for greater than 15 years. For instance:
- Challenging to plan for Telephone expenses with differing minutes of use;
- Big Phone service providers charging unexplained or disguised expenses;
- Expansion bottlenecking as a result of constrained potential inside of a “phone cabinet”;
- No interconnected features for mobile applications that allow workers to remain productive from the office or on the road;
You’ll need a modern hosted VoIP Phone system because your organization requires an update of equipment, platforms or service provisioning, but you do not want to spend a fortune.
The Basics of a Hosted VOIP system?
Managed hosted VOIP platforms are economical but advanced telephone systems which are widely accessible. With a managed hosted VOIP, you don’t need to have complicated Phone systems installed, simply buy the desktop phones for your office. Those handsets connect, via the Internet, back to a telephone service provider. Instead of purchasing your own VOIP system, which may run into the hundreds of thousands of dollars, your telephones hook up with managed hosted equipment. This system offers you the most up-to-date and greatest in systems without the expense of actually purchasing it, and someone else is taking proper care of maintenance.
Virtual Telephone Platforms – Managed hosted VoIP – Give You the best & Latest for Less
Regular Phone cabinets that you might consider putting inside your office will give you basics, at best, such as voicemail messages or extensions. Some may have an intercom function. But that is usually all you get. To deal with your Corporation volume, upping your POTS lines is sufficient but costly, or you are able to install a T1 with dedicated channels for voice lines and broadband accessibility. These older Phone systems came with many limits:
- A low upper limit on how many extensions you could have,
- A major deterrent for corporation needs because of the confined quantity of lines available, and
- Restrictions in service that prevent you from taking care of your prospects.
Don’t Limit Your Clients, Sales, or Earnings
With managed hosted VoIP, your Telephone system will be operated by massive remote platforms which are housed in carrier-grade data centers. The providers may add on capacity on their end as required, helping you to scale.
Unlike in-house Telephone systems, which are often reduced to a certain number of extensions, Phone lines, and other capabilities, hosted VoIP platforms in Kent Washington can offer practically unlimited total capacity.
What a Kent Washington Hosted VOIP Phone system Can Do For You
With even more than 87 distinct capabilities available, a VoIP system is competitive and desirable for your organization needs. Being effective and efficient is how your Corporation will benefit and grow:
- Save up to 85% or even more – with a regular Phone system you need to buy an high-priced Phone system plus handsets. Cut prices immediately. You only pay for handsets with a hosted Telephone system.
- Keep the Savings Going – never again pay for maintenance prices, on-call technicians, or repairs for an overpriced Phone system.
- Service Nationally or Internationally – old fashioned Phone systems typically have one “box” or “cabinet” (the VoIP) which will work in the one office it is installed at. With easy to use handsets, a hosted Phone system opens doors and connects you to everyone. This allows for all kinds of workers to use the system, not just those in the office.
- Exceptional Options – these newer platforms can give you conference calling, the ability to use “follow me” capabilities, which pushes telephone calls to your cell Telephone or personal computer, or time-based routing, which can direct telephone calls to distinct places based on the time of the day. Not to mention much more.
- Be Local – using a hosted VoIP Phone system provides you with the option of having local numbers in almost any area code, making you seem local in any market.
- Toll Free For All – managed hosted VoIP systems work great with these.
- Short Configuration Times – practically a plug and play, the modern IP telephones simply hook up to the network with a few setting adjustments and you are fully operational. Simply plug within your IP Phone desktop phone to your network, enter a few settings, and you’re done.
- No requirement for Specialists – firms can remotely diagnose equipment and walk you through settings. A replacement Telephone can also be shipped in the case of unfixable difficulties.
- Voicemail that Follows You – hosted VoIP platforms can receive your voicemail, convert it to a sound file and email it to you. Some will even translate messages to text formats so that they can be sent to your Telephone or email as you prefer.
- Elite Auto Attendants for All – auto attendant platforms, complete with prompts and self-help, were typically only used by large, nationwide corporations. Fortunately, hosted VoIP systems allow even the smallest of companies to make use of this very same systems, even if there is only one worker.
- Keep Track of Staff member Production – standard Phone platforms are not readily equipped to take care of tracking without costly software and equipment upgrades. A hosted VoIP Telephone system in Kent Washington has everything you need to keep accurate records because it really is digital. This technique caused problems with accuracy, with the system trying to track actual Telephone connections.
- Route Your Telephone calls – your organization will achieve more success with flexibility. Routing phone calls over landlines, cellphones and voice-over IPs offers you the option of taking calls anywhere you go.
- Route Phone calls by Skillset – use an auto attendant that can have the managed hosted VOIP Phone system route a caller to the desired staff member based on certain questions.
- Integrate Your Phone System with Smart Phones – a wide rage of apps are available that permit integration between Phone services and mobile devices.
- Portal Branding – part of the benefit of the service is its simplicity of use. With simple click options on the dashboard you can route calls, replace your greetings, assign extensions and more. Click to allocate extensions. Click to route telephone calls. Click to switch welcome messages, voicemail voicemail and much more. Click – Click. That simple.
- Record and Archive Phone calls – at the click of the button you are able to record telephone calls for education or insurance purposes.
- Integrate with CRM for Efficiency – with CRM integration, your customer support team can dial right from a record on-screen at the click of a button.
- API’s – software components and interface that allows your VoIP Telephone system to communicate throughout the network.
- Disaster-proof – with a hosted VoIP Phone system, natural catastrophes that could floor a regular Phone system are no more a problem.
Your Price Savings Can be Up To 90%
Your only obligation for a managed hosted VOIP system in Kent Washington is the acquire of handsets. A complete Telephone system ranges anywhere between $20K to $100K whereas handsets are less expensive at about $150 to $300 each. Leasing choices are provided with traditional Telephone systems – but be ready to pay the full price with interest. However, with managed hosted VOIP Phone systems, you’re just paying for the desktop telephones.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
It really is not just about financial savings on equipment, there’s also financial savings on upkeep and technical support. A break in service almost never happens with a hosted Phone system however, the service provider manages any host failures. They stand behind their products and services so repairs are covered. They stand behind their goods and service so repairs are covered.
Can You Save with a Managed Hosted Telephone System? Yes You are Able to!
The details tell the sole story that matters – managed hosted VoIP systems are the best option. With:
- Nothing to pay upfront for the telephone system
- Only pay for the desktop telephones
- You simply need to pay for the handsets
- No high-priced installation charges to pay
- No software licenses excluding independent third party computer software
- Straightforward coaching
- Use of the “Follow Me” function to push telephone calls to your cell Phone, house Phone, landline, or other number
- Redundancies which decrease the associated risk to your Business
… it is crystal clear to see why these platforms are leading the way in the VOIP Telephone marketplace. To learn exactly how much your organization might save and how much it may reap the benefits of a managed hosted VoIP solution, complete the short form off to the right.