Might Your Business Survive if You Lost Hosted VOIP Telephone Service in Lakewood?
Telephone service is pivotal to any corporation and most firms do not have a ‘Plan B’ if they lose service. If you do not have a hosted VoIP system then your Corporation in Lakewood Colorado is at risk of losing many thousands of dollars or more simply because you didn’t safeguard your business and lost communication with your network and customers.
- No Phone equals No recommendations. With out telephone service in Lakewood, a legal firm stands to drop six to eighteen recommendations for every day they have the not being able to communicate.
- E Commerce corporations in Colorado may suffer to the tune of thousands of dollars on missed out sales on account of being unable to speak with possibilities customers.
- Companies in Lakewood that have multiple location might end up cut off from other parts of the corporation with out phone service.
A good way to avoid this sort of disaster in Lakewood Colorado would be to have a reliable managed hosted VoIP Telephone system. Don’t believe it’s that significant? If you’ve:
- had your service off for more than seven minutes,
- ended up with more staff members than available Phone lines, or
- were incapable to expand or upgrade when you had to
… now you start to see the superiority of a managed hosted VOIP Phone system over standard Phone platforms.
Have Voice Service Troubles? You Are Among 92% of Lakewood Firms
In the telecom industry, businesses have most certainly been encountering the same root difficulties for more than 16 years:
- Various minutes of usage, triggering unpredictable Telephone fees;
- Big Telephone service providers billing unexplained or hidden service fees;
- “Phone cabinet” offering constrained growth potential;
- A total deficit of work productivity boosting functions that could be a big help for people working out of the office, at multiple locations, or even from their vehicle;
You know your business will benefit from an investment in equipment, systems, and service provisioning that a modern managed hosted VOIP Telephone system provides you with.
What is a Hosted VOIP system?
Easily accessible to your Corporation, a hosted Telephone system is a cost-effective telephone system. Companies will no longer need to buy tricky Telephone systems, with a hosted VOIP, you just have to buy the desktop telephones. The desktop phones are what keeps you connected to a voice service provider through the internet. This option enables you to connect your phones to a VOIP system without spending a small fortune to the tune of $10, 000 to $250, 000. This gives you the finest and latest technology, with no upkeep or qualified professionals, at a fraction of the cost.
A Managed hosted VoIP – The Virtual Phone System. Why should you?
You might still have the basic features of old-school Phone cabinets like voicemail messages, an intercom system, and Phone extensions, but that’s about it. Maybe even an intercom. But that’s about all. To update, you may have to install a T1 with dedicated voice line channels or spend a fortune with archaic POTS lines to keep up with the demand. Limitations on old Phone systems include:
- Disadvantages on the number of extensions you might have,
- Restrictions on multitasking and the number of lines available for your staff, and
- Unfortunate constraints on the number of customers you help.
Do Not Limit Your Sales, Clients, or Your Income
When your Phone system is operated by a hosted VOIP, you are making use of platforms that are housed in carrier-grade data centers. Total capacity may be added by the provider on their end as required, helping you to scale.
Managed hosted VOIP platforms in Lakewood Colorado can offer you almost unlimited capacity, whereas a Phone system’s within your office will likely be reduced to a certain quantity of extensions, Phone lines, and capabilities.
Businesses in Lakewood Colorado Need Managed hosted VOIP Systems
Hosted VoIP platforms boast up to 87 distinct features – and much more. While each system is distinct, most offer some advantages to help you increase corporation: Being effective and efficient is how your Business will benefit and grow:
- Want Savings? What about up to 86% of Initial Prices – standard Telephone systems involve the purchasing of… well, a Phone system, which isn’t cheap. Cut prices immediately. You only pay for desktop telephones with a managed hosted Phone system.
- Perpetuate Those Savings – never again pay for upkeep prices, on-call experts, or repairs for an overpriced Phone system.
- A Choice of Service: Global or Nationwide – with a conventional Telephone system, you will typically have a “box” or “cabinet” within your location, which will be the only place it works. With easy to use desktop telephones, a managed hosted Phone system opens doors and connects you to everybody. Remote offices, travelers, road warriors, work from home, temporary location – can all connect in seconds.
- Tremendous Features – with a newer Telephone system, many capabilities are at your disposal, such as time-based routing, which could push your phone calls around depending on the time of day, “follow me” features, which forwards telephone calls to your cell Telephone, and conference calling. And that’s just the beginning.
- Be Local – managed hosted VOIP systems allow you to have Telephone numbers in just about any area code, giving you the appearance of a local presence.
- Toll Free For All – remain connected with your long-distance prospects through the Managed hosted VOIP platforms.
- Short Setup Times – where traditional Phone systems often take months to be configured and delivered. Using new modern IP telephones, they literally plug into your network, enter a few settings and you are ready to go.
- No Technicians Required – with these platforms, companies can usually diagnose equipment complications remotely, walking you through any necessary settings. If they can’t fix it, they can just ship you another Phone and plug it in.
- Voicemail-on-the-Go – No matter where you go, a hosted Phone system will transform your voicemail messages into a sound file and forward it to you via text messaging or email – or right to your smartphone. How do you want to keep in touch? Some can even transform the message into text and email or text it to your Phone. Whatever you prefer.
- Top Quality Auto Attendants – auto attendant platforms were traditionally the tool of large corporations alone. Today, corporations with even just one worker can have that same enterprise technology – often at no additional cost.
- Track Worker Production – regular Phone platforms required costly software and equipment to track phone calls. Accuracy suffered as a result of the systems trying to track Telephone connections.
- Have Calls Routed Over Cell Phones VOIP, and Landlines – have the opportunity to route calls anywhere you go and business maximum flexibility to take phone calls anywhere.
- Skillset Based Call Routing – a VoIP Phone system has an auto attendant option that automatically directs calls to the right area or worker after a couple of simple prompts.
- Integrate Your Managed hosted VoIP with Smart Telephone Mobile apps – integrating your smartphone and phone service is available with a wide range of mobile apps on the market.
- Put Your Stamp on Portals – portals are the dash boards of your Phone system. Click to allocate extensions. Click to route telephone calls. Click to switch welcome messages, voicemail messages voicemail plus more. Click – Click. That simple.
- Record Calls or Archive Them – best for legalities and keeping track of customer care, this lets you easily record company transactions with a click.
- Integrate with CRM for Efficiency – includes software programs that enable you to synchronize your organization tools like calendars, customer contacts, social media, and more.
- API’s – API’s allow for you to have custom software that can communicate with your hosted VoIP to automate more of your workload.
- Don’t Let Weather Close your business – with a managed hosted VoIP Phone system, natural catastrophes that could floor an old-fashioned Telephone system are no longer a problem.
Costs At The Start May Be 87% Less
Handsets are the only purchase requirements in Lakewood Colorado hosted VOIP systems. A complete Telephone system ranges anywhere between $20K to $100K whereas desktop telephones are less expensive at about $150 to $300 each. You could lease a traditional Phone system, but you’ll still be paying the full price, plus interest charges. Contrast that with just the cost of desktop phones purchased for a VOIP Phone system and the verification of financial savings is apparent.
The Total Cost of Ownership is Lower
While the cost savings on related equipment are great, let us not forget about the savings on maintenance and tech support. A break in service almost never happens with a hosted VoIP Telephone system however, the service provider manages any host failures. Experts would already be there and able to repair the problem. You don’t need to bother about repair prices either. They are covered.
Understand How Much You Could Save
Managed hosted VoIP platforms speak for themselves because:
- Uncomplicated Telephone platforms. No up-front prices
- No exorbitantly costly leases
- Low up-front costs for the desktop phones
- No installation fees to pay, as there is with a conventional Telephone system
- No software licenses (generally speaking, unless you decide to buy some 3rd party software to integrate with existing platforms)
- Easy, fuss-free education
- Integrate all your Phone numbers and cells with “Follow Me” features
- Substantial redundancy reducing risk
… it’s obvious why Hosted VoIP is dominating the marketplace. To discover exactly how much your organization may save and how much it may take advantage of a hosted VOIP solution, complete the short form off to the right.