You’ve Lost Hosted VOIP Telephone Service in Lansing. Can Your Business Survive It?
Losing telephone service might be a real death nail in the coffin of any Company, big or small. In Lansing Michigan, an organization without a hosted Phone system risks losing money to the tune of tens of thousands, even more, when they can’t speak with their clientele, or even other parts of the Company.
- In Lansing, a legal firm that finds itself with out phone service may lose as much as eighteen recommendations per day as a result of not answering the Telephone.
- An ecommerce Company in Michigan may lose tens of thousands of dollars in new sales, unable to answer questions of prospective prospects on their website.
- Without sufficient telephone service, a multi-office Corporation in the Lansing area could well be adversely impacted because they are cut-off from the remainder of their business.
Possessing a dependable hosted VOIP Phone system in Lansing Michigan might help prevent these disasters plus more. Think we are exaggerating? In case you have ever:
- survived a service disruption: shut down for 6 minutes or even more,
- had to get inventive and have your employees share Phone lines to get the job done, or
- lacked a chance to update and expand when needed,
… then you definitely discover why a managed hosted VOIP is so preferable over a regular Telephone system.
Have telephone service Difficulties? You Are Among 89% of Lansing Companies
Firms have most certainly been hitting the identical primary difficulties in the telecom industry for even more than fifteen years:
- Irregular invoicing as well as suspect minutes charges;
- Mysterious disguised charges, prices and charges billed by major Telephone providers;
- “Phone case” offering up limited growth potential;
- A total lack of capabilities that keep people productive as they move through the office, work off-site, work in numerous offices or do corporation in the car;
Luckily, managed hosted VOIP Telephone systems are a fantastic solution for getting the most up-to-date functions with out having to make major equipment investments.
What are These Managed hosted VoIP Systems?
A hosted VoIP Phone product is a remarkably low-cost solution to business telephone platforms that’s widely accessible today. You are not stuck with expensive Phone systems anymore – now you have options. The desktop telephones are what keeps you connected to a voice service provider through the internet. Your telephones hook up with their hosted VOIP equipment, helping you save the tens, even hundreds of thousands of dollars that your own VOIP could have cost. So you get the very latest platforms at a small percentage of the cost, and your provider takes care of the upkeep of the technology, so no need for experts.
Virtual Telephone Systems – Managed hosted VOIP – Give You the best & Latest for Less
Regular Phone cabinets that you might consider putting inside your location will offer you basics, at best, such as voicemail or extensions. Possibly even an intercom. But that’s about all. POTS lines (those old copper lines you might find in old houses), or T1‘s with dedicated channels might need to be brought in for voice lines. These older Telephone platforms came with many limits:
- The number of lines that people are able to use is constrained, and
- Limits on the amount of lines readily available for people to use, and
- An enforced deficiency which limits how many prospects you could service.
Expand Your Reach: Grow Your Customer Base, Sales, and Earnings
With hosted VoIP, your Phone system will be powered by massive remote platforms that are housed in carrier-grade data centers. Capacity may be added by the provider on their end as required, enabling you to scale.
Unlike in-house Phone platforms, which are often confined to a certain number of extensions, Phone lines, and other capabilities, managed hosted VOIP systems in Lansing Michigan can offer practically unlimited capacity.
The Benefits of a Managed hosted Telephone system in Lansing Michigan
With even more than 87 different capabilities available, a VoIP Phone system is competitive and desirable for your Corporation needs. Each product is modified to efficiently cater to your organization needs:
- Want Savings? What about up to 81% of Initial Prices – traditional Telephone platforms require purchases of pricey packages and desktop phones for their service. With a hosted VOIP system, however, you’re only purchasing the desktop telephones.
- Perpetuate Those Savings – then chances are you have experienced astronomical upkeep and repair fees for your old Phone system. Now you do not have to worry about that ever happening again.
- National & International Service – or a main box from an old-fashioned Phone system in Lansing Michigan limited to one main office. But a hosted VOIP system has the capability to link worldwide from any location. Instant access enables you to keep in touch with everyone on your team: remote or temporary offices, travelers, or work from home.
- Excellent Options – you’ve so many more functions than a regular Telephone line. You get options like conference calling, call routing and “follow me” – which allows you to send your calls to your laptop or computer or cellular telephone with easy click options.
- Local Phone Numbers – with a managed hosted VoIP you could get Phone numbers in almost area code, giving the sense of a local presence in their market.
- Toll Free Numbers – hosted VOIP systems work great with these.
- Quick & Easy Installation – The IP phones plug into the network with a couple of adjustments and settings and you’re all set to get on with business. No have to wait for system configurations. It is really that easy. Simply plug in your IP Phone handset to your network, enter a few settings, and you’re done.
- No requirement for Experts – these businesses can diagnose most equipment difficulties remotely, walking you through the necessary settings. Companies often just keep a spare desktop phone in the office.
- Voicemail-on-the-Go – don’t get stuck to your desk checking messages ever again. Managed hosted VoIP systems implement a conversion program so that it can receive voicemail messages in a sound or text format to your email or smartphone. Some platforms can even translate your messages into text that might be emailed or sent to your Telephone.
- Auto Attendants for All Companies at Fortune 500 Grade – the auto attendant systems with prompts and self-help were once reserved for the biggest of firms nationwide. With hosted VoIP systems, this technology might be available to firms of all sizes, even if they only have one employee!
- Keep Track of Worker Productivity – tracking telephone calls helps you keep track of production and old fashioned Phone platforms are not equipped to take care of this feature with out overpriced software and equipment. Sophisticated hosted VoIP systems in Lansing Michigan have everything you need for computerized, accurate tracking at a fraction of the cost. These methods caused a deficit of accuracy on account of trying to track Telephone phone calls.
- Landlines, Cell Telephones and Voice Over IPs – Oh My! – give your Company all the flexibility to take telephone calls as possible.
- Auto-Routing – utilize an auto attendant that can ask questions about the required service and also have the managed hosted Telephone system route the call accordingly.
- Smartphone Programs Working with Your Managed hosted VoIP – a variety of applications exist today integrating your voice service and mobile device.
- Branded Portals – using the portals, you can easily manage your Telephone system. With nothing greater than a click, you could change voicemail greetings, check voicemails, route phone calls, allocate extensions, and so much more.
- Archive Your Phone calls, or simply just Record Them – whether for training or compliance, most systems allow call recording at the click of a button.
- Integrate with CRM Platforms – includes software programs that permit you to synchronize your organization tools like calendars, customer contacts, social media, plus more.
- Advanced API’s – allow your techs to write programs to talk with the hosted Phone system, automating your workload.
- Protect Yourself from Failure – natural disasters can happen, and there’s not a lot we can do, fortunately a managed hosted VoIP means you don’t have to worry about your telephones.
Your Cost Savings Can be Up To 90%
Handsets are the only buy requirements in Lansing Michigan hosted VOIP systems. A complete VoIP Telephone system ranges anywhere between $20K to $100K whereas handsets are less high-priced at about $150 to $300 each. You may think leasing a conventional Phone product is an excellent choice, but you’re still paying the full price, now along with interest. On the flip side, you get the full service of a VOIP Phone system, but your only expenses are the desktop telephones.
Total Cost of Ownership is Lower
Along with the savings on the equipment, additionally, you will be seeing savings on technical support and maintenance. A break in service almost never happens with a managed hosted Telephone system however, the service provider handles any host failures. They back up their solutions and service so repairs are covered. You don’t have to worry about repair prices either. They are covered.
Learn How Much You Can Save
By implementing a managed hosted Telephone system for your organization you will get
- Nothing to pay upfront for the Phone system
- No suffocating lease agreements
- Just pay for the desktop telephones
- No installation costs for a complex Telephone system
- You don’t have to purchase software package licenses to make the system work (though you are able to acquire third party software to work with your VoIP)
- Training is easy and fastquick and easy
- Integrate all your Telephone numbers and cells with “Follow Me” features
- Plenty of redundancy, which suggests lots less risk
… it’s clear why Hosted VoIP is taking over the marketplace. To find out how much your organization might save and how much it may take advantage of a hosted VOIP solution, complete the short form to the right.