If Your Company Lost Hosted VOIP Telephone Service in Lawrence, Could it Survive?
The lack of telephone service can put firms out of business, no matter how big or small they are. In Lawrence Indiana, a company without any hosted VOIP Telephone system risks losing money to the tune of hundreds of thousands, even more, the moment they can’t communicate with their clients, or even other areas of the Corporation.
- With the not being able to answer the Telephone, a legal firm in Lawrence might miss out on seven to eighteen prospects a day.
- Indiana e commerce firms risk losing as much as thousands through the shortage of ability to answer questions from potential prospects.
- Companies in Lawrence that have greater than one office might end up cut-off from other areas of the business with out voice service.
Do not wait until you are faced with a crisis. Be sure you have a reliable managed hosted VOIP Telephone system in Lawrence Indiana and shield your Corporation.
- had your service off for even more than seven minutes,
- found yourself with not an satisfactory number of Phone lines for your employees, or
- the shortage of ability to quickly grow or update
… so if you have ever been dealing with a conventional Phone system then you certainly can appreciate a far outstanding hosted VOIP system.
Exactly the same telephone service Complications Influence 93% of Lawrence Companies
Severe issues have arisen over the course of 14+ years for businesses which have dealt with telephony industries like:
- Unpredictable minutes of usage with equally unpredictable Phone bills;
- Inexplicable hidden charges, prices and charges imposed by large Phone providers;
- Stringent limits without any expansion potential within a “phone cabinet” mindset;
- A dearth of available functions that might help employees be productive wherever they could be carrying out work, whether it be in the office, in numerous offices, or even from their car;
Modern hosted VoIP Telephone platforms provide you all of the most up-to-date features with out any major acquisition of equipment, technology or service provisioning.
Exactly What is a Hosted VoIP system?
An extremely advanced yet inexpensive telephone system solution, managed hosted VOIP systems are widely available today. You aren’t stuck with expensive Telephone systems anymore – now you have options. The handsets are what keeps you connected to a voice service provider through the internet. Rather than investing in a VoIP system for $10, 000 to $250, 000, your telephones hook up to their hardware. Using this system, you obtain the newest technology at a small fraction of the cost, and there’s no need of maintenance or qualified professionals.
Get More. Pay Less. Virtual Phone Platforms with a Managed hosted VOIP
You might still have the basic functionality of old-school Phone cabinets like voicemail, an intercom system, and Phone extensions, but that’s about it. Some offer an intercom. But that is typically all you will get. You need to bring in an army of POTS lines (outdated copper lines, like in your grandparents’ house) or T1‘s with dedicated channels for voice lines. Old Telephone systems are limited by:
- A minimal maximum on how many extensions you could have,
- Disadvantages on the number of lines available for people to use, and
- Restrictions on the number of clients you can service.
Grow Your Reach: Grow Your Customer Base, Sales, and Income
Carrier-grade data centers host our VOIP platforms for powerful communication and unmatched reliability. Need more total capacity? Our providers allow you to scale up and expand with ease.
Do not limit yourself with Telephone lines, extensions and network capabilities! A hosted Phone system in Lawrence Indiana is dynamic with an unlimited capacity to grow with your Business.
What to Expect Out of a Lawrence Indiana Hosted VOIP Telephone system
No bluffing or boasting, a hosted VOIP system offers even more than 87 distinct business-friendly capabilities. Perhaps you don’t need all the bells and whistles, which is why each product is tailored to your organization needs:
- Initial Price Savings of 86% or maybe more – old fashioned Telephone systems require purchases of pricey packages and desktop telephones for their service. With cost-cutting in mind, a hosted VoIP Phone system only requires you to invest in their desktop phones.
- Save Money Now and in the Future – with worry-free service, you do not have to maintain an overpriced Phone system or pay for maintenance or repairs.
- A Choice of Service: Global or Nationwide – traditional Telephone systems typically have one “box” or “cabinet” (the VoIP) which will work in the one location it is installed at. Instead, hook up to a global stage with a hosted VoIP Phone system. Instant access lets you keep in touch with everyone on your team: remote or temporary locations, travelers, or work from home.
- Excellent Options – a newer system has so many more options over standard Telephone lines. You get “follow me” which forwards your phone calls to your mobile phone or desktop computer, conference calling, or time-based call routing, plus more.
- Local Telephone Numbers – using a hosted VoIP system gives you the option of having local numbers in almost any area code, making you seem local in any market.
- Go Toll Free – no problem with a Hosted VoIP system.
- Rapid Installation – where regular Phone platforms often take months to be configured and delivered. With modern IP telephones, you simply plug them into your network, enter some settings, and away you go.
- No need for Technical Help – these businesses can diagnose most equipment complications remotely, walking you through the necessary settings. If they can’t fix it, they could just ship you another Phone and plug it in.
- Voicemail on the Run – hosted VoIP platforms give you the opportunity to receive voicemail, and even transform it to audio to be emailed to you. Many can also convert the voice message into text and email or text it to your Phone. Whatever you prefer.
- Fortune 500 Grade Auto Attendants for All Businesses – the auto attendant systems with prompts and self-help were once restricted to the largest of corporations nationwide. With managed hosted VoIP platforms, this platforms might be available to companies of all sizes, even if they only have one employee!
- Track Your Employee’s Productivity – With an advanced managed hosted VOIP Telephone system in Lawrence Indiana, tracking telephone calls is all digitized and accurate. Traditional Telephone systems don’t have the total capacity to do this without significant expense for software and added equipment. With advanced managed hosted VOIP systems in Lawrence Indiana, everything is computerized, digital and accurate.
- Route Calls Over Landlines, Cell Phones and Voice Over IP – give your organization maximum flexibility to take calls anywhere.
- Call Routes – provide an auto attendant that asks questions about the type of service needed and the hosted VoIP Telephone system will route to the correct personnel.
- Integrate Your Phone System with Smart Phones – a wide rage of mobile apps are available that enable integration between Phone services and mobile devices.
- Put Your Stamp on Portals – the dashboard provides you with easy access which lets you adjust your Phone system. With a click you can route Telephone calls, assign extensions, replace your voicemail options and greetings, and more. With a simple click, you can route phone calls, change voicemail greetings, check voicemail voicemail, allocate extensions, plus more.
- Archive and Record Telephone calls – whether for coaching or compliance, most platforms allow call recording at the click of a button.
- Integrate with CRM for Efficiency – your sales or customer support team can be reviewing records on-screen, and with one click, the Telephone dials itself.
- Application Programming Interfaces – a way for your Company to make proprietary software that can communicate with your managed hosted Telephone system.
- Don’t Risk Disaster – hurricanes, floods, and tornadoes, oh my! In the midst of natural disasters a corporation can easily shut down until the crises pass. But with the handsets, simply take them with you and plug into an additional place with internet access. You are quickly back in business again.
Up Front Cost Could Be 88% Less
Handsets aside, Lawrence Indiana managed hosted VoIP systems do not require the paying for equipment to operate. A VOIP system can cost as much as $100, 000, whereas desktop phones are typically anywhere between $150 and $300, so it isn’t hard to see the appeal there. Leasing options are available with conventional Telephone platforms – but be ready to pay the full price with interest. Contrast that with only the cost of desktop phones purchased for a VoIP Phone system and the evidence of financial savings is apparent.
Keep the Total Prices Down
It is really not just about financial savings on hardware, there’s also financial savings on maintenance and tech support. A break in service almost never happens with a managed hosted VoIP Phone system however, the service provider takes care of any host failures. Their qualified professionals might be on site and ready to fix whatever problem occurred. You don’t have to worry about repair prices either. They are covered.
Can You Save with a Managed Hosted Telephone System? Yes You Could!
The facts tell the only tale that means something – hosted VoIP systems are the most effective choice. With:
- Nothing to pay upfront for the telephone system
- No exorbitantly costly leases
- Low up-front prices for the desktop phones
- Have a complex VoIP system with $0 installation charges
- Unless you are integrating third-party software package there are no application licenses to worry about
- Easy, straightforward coaching
- Link your cell, home, or any other number with the “Follow Me” capabilities
- Significant redundant systems reducing risk
… it really is clear why Managed hosted VOIP is dominating the marketplace. Complete the fast form off to the right and discover how much your Corporation will save, and how much it will really benefit from a Hosted VOIP solution.