What if Your Corporation Lost Hosted VOIP Telephone Service in Lees Summit – Would Your Company Stay Alive?
Voice Service is pivotal to any business and most corporations do not have a ‘Plan B’ if they lose service. Companies that do not have a managed hosted VoIP system may well lose out on tens, even hundreds of thousands as a result of not being able to speak with each other, or their prospects in Lees Summit Missouri.
- A law firm in Lees Summit may potentially lose between six and eighteen referrals a day if they lose voice service and can not answer the Phone.
- E Commerce companies in Missouri may suffer to the tune of thousands of dollars on missed out sales on account of not being able to speak with potential clients.
- Losing voice service might be like cutting the head off of a multi-office Company with offices in Lees Summit. There could be a complete breach of communication throughout their base of business operations.
It is not a matter of if it happens – but when. Prevent failure from befalling your Company and be sure you’ve got a dependable hosted VOIP Phone system in Lees Summit [STATE
- had your service down for greater than six minutes,
- had to get inventive and have your staff share Phone lines to get the job finished, or
- were unable to expand or upgrade when you had to
… then you will be aware of how remarkable a hosted VOIP Phone system would be to the traditional approach.
90% of Lees Summit Businesses Are Afflicted By the Same Telephone Service Complications in Their Business
Businesses have been handling problems concerning products and services with the telecom industry for greater than Fourteen years including:
- Varying minutes of usage, leading to unpredictable Telephone fees;
- The mystery of higher prices, secret expenses, and repetitive charges enforced by the big Phone providers;
- Limited growth opportunity inside a “telephone case”;
- The not being able to stay productive and be multi-functioning since you do not have mobile alternatives to navigate the workflow from any location: office to car or off-site company;
Modern managed hosted VoIP Phone systems give you all the most current features without any large investment in hardware, technology or service provisioning.
A Hosted VoIP system Described
Easily accessible to your Corporation, a managed hosted VoIP Telephone system is a cost-effective telephone system. With a hosted VoIP, you do not have to have sophisticated Telephone systems installed, simply buy the desktop telephones for your office. These handsets then link with your service provider online. Your telephones hook up to their hosted VoIP equipment, helping you save the tens, even hundreds of thousands of dollars that your own VOIP would have cost. You will have the best in systems to build your Company at a fraction of the cost and very little maintenance or technical issues.
Get the latest & Greatest: Virtual Telephone Platforms – A Managed hosted VoIP
You might still have the basic functionality of old-school Telephone cabinets like voicemail, an intercom system, and Telephone extensions, but that is about it. Possibly an intercom. But that is typically all you will get. POTS lines (those old copper lines you might find in old houses), or T1‘s with dedicated channels could have to be brought in for voice lines. These old Phone platforms had limits:
- The number of lines that people may use is confined, and
- The number of lines that people are able to use is limited, and
- Disadvantages on the quantity of clients you could service.
Do Not Limit Your Sales, Prospects, or Your Earnings
Hosted VoIP systems are typically run from carrier-grade data centers, meaning that your VoIP Phone system will be powerful and professional. Total capacity for hosted VoIP systems could be added by the provider, letting you scale easily.
Hosted VoIP systems in Lees Summit Missouri practically offers unlimited total capacity to grow your Business and networking circles. It might be in your best interest to take into consideration your communications options if you still have confined service with an old Telephone system.
Hosted VoIP Platforms in Lees Summit Missouri – What’s In It For You?
No bluffing or boasting, a managed hosted VoIP system offers more than 87 unique business-friendly features. Each system is modified to efficiently cater to your Corporation needs:
- 82% Savings on Your Initials Prices – with the more regular platforms, you not only have to pay for handsets, but the Telephone system itself, which can be very expensive. With cost-cutting in mind, a managed hosted VoIP Telephone system only requires you to buy their handsets.
- Perpetuate Those Savings – then chances are you have experienced astronomical maintenance and repair charges for your old Telephone system. Now you don’t have to worry about that ever happening again.
- Be as Local or Global as You Like – the older Telephone VOIP Phone system could well be a “cabinet” or “box” within your location, and would only work for that office. A managed hosted Phone system, on the other hand, uses desktop phones that hook up with the internet, and may be located anywhere in the world. This allows for all kinds of personnel to use the system, not just those in the office.
- A Multitude of Functions – these newer platforms can offer you conference calling, the opportunity to use “follow me” capabilities, which pushes phone calls to your cell Phone or pc, or time-based routing, which may direct phone calls to distinct places based on the time of the day. Not to mention much more.
- Local Phone Numbers – using a hosted Phone system offers you the option of having local numbers in almost any area code, making you seem local in any market.
- Go Toll-free – these work great in tandem with a hosted Telephone system.
- Installation is Quick – don’t complicate things with system configurations and waiting on a technician. You simply plug your IP Telephone into the network, make a couple of adjustments and voila! You’re ready to go to work. With modern IP phones, you simply plug them into your network, enter some settings, and away you go.
- No Experts Required – firms can remotely diagnose equipment and walk you through settings. Businesses often just keep an extra desktop phone in the location.
- Voicemail-on-the-Go – keep in touch without being stuck at the location. A hosted VOIP Phone system enables you to receive voicemail messages in sound or text files through email or forwarded to your cell Phone. Now your Corporation can truly be mobile. Certain systems will even translate voicemail into readable formats to be sent to your Telephone or email.
- Fortune 500 Grade Auto Attendants for All Companies – auto attendant platforms with prompts are readily available for businesses big or small. Once reserved for top corporations and Fortune 500s, this technology was out of reach for small corporation because it was cost inhibitive. Not anymore! Your Corporation will benefit from modern technology without going broke. With hosted VoIP platforms, this systems can be available to firms of all sizes, even if they only have one employee!
- Keep Track of Employee Production – regular Phone platforms are not readily equipped to handle tracking with out costly software and equipment upgrades. A hosted VoIP Phone system in Lees Summit Missouri has everything you have to keep accurate records because it is digital. Hosted VOIP systems in Lees Summit Missouri steer clear of this with computerized methods.
- Route Calls Via Voice Over IP, Landlines, and Cell Phones – give your Corporation as much flexibility to take calls as possible.
- Auto-Routing – have an auto attendant ask questions which could then be used to have the managed hosted Telephone system route the call to the correct staff member.
- Hosted VOIP & Mobile apps – many programs are available that enable integration somewhere between your Phone system and a mobile device.
- Branded Portals – portals are the dashboards of your Telephone system. With nothing more than a click, you could switch voicemail greetings, check voicemails, route telephone calls, allocate extensions, and so much more.
- Archive and Record Calls – best for legalities and monitoring customer care, this allows you to easily record business transactions with a click.
- Integrate with CRM Platforms – with CRM integration, your customer support team can dial directly from a record on screen at the click of a button.
- API’s – allow your techs to write programs to talk with the hosted VoIP Phone system, automating your workload.
- Protect Yourself from Catastrophe – if a natural disaster were to his your office, a hosted VoIP Phone system means you do not have to worry about high-priced down time.
Save Up To 92% on Your At The Start Costs
Handsets aside, Lees Summit Missouri managed hosted VoIP platforms do not require the buying of equipment to work. A VOIP system can cost as much as $100, 000, whereas handsets are typically anywhere between $150 and $300, so it is not hard to see the appeal there. If you are leasing a regular Telephone system then you know, when all is said and done, you’ve paid full price with interest – and then some. Free is good, and you pay nothing for the managed hosted VOIP system. Your expenses are reduced to the price of the desktop phones.
Keep the Total Costs Down
It isn’t just about savings on hardware, there are also savings on maintenance and tech support. As rare as it is for a hosted VoIP system to fail, any failure could well be at the providers data center. Their experts could be on site and able to fix whatever problem occurred. This kind of repairs could set you back absolutely nothing, as it’s the companies responsibility.
A Managed Hosted Phone System Can Save Your Wallet
Hosted VoIP platforms speak for themselves because:
- Installation of Telephone systems without the up-front costs
- No exorbitantly expensive leases
- Only pay for the handsets
- Zero costs for a complicated VOIP Telephone system installation
- Unless you are integrating third-party computer software there aren’t any software package licenses to worry about
- Easy, uncomplicated training
- Connect your cell, home, or any other number with the “Follow Me” capabilities
- Lots of redundant systems, meaning lots less associated risk
… there’s no question why managed hosted VoIP platforms are dominating the market. Submit the short form and discover how your company can really benefit from hosted VOIP system solutions.