Would Your Company Survive Losing Hosted VOIP Telephone Service in Lexington?
Most firms, whether big or small will have to shutter their business if they ever lost voice service. With out having a managed hosted VoIP system then your Company in Lexington Kentucky is at risk of losing many thousands of dollars or maybe more simply because you did not safeguard your organization and lost communication with your network and clients.
- With the inability to answer the Telephone, a legal firm in Lexington might miss out on seven to twenty-two referrals each and every day.
- Kentucky e commerce corporations risk losing as much as thousands through the not being able to answer questions from possibilities clients.
- A multiple office Company with offices in Lexington could be totally cut-off from the remainder of their operations without telephone service.
Don’t wait until disaster hits you. Be sure you have a trustworthy managed hosted VOIP Phone system in Lexington Kentucky and shield your business.
- experienced 7 minutes of lost service,
- had more employees needing a Phone line than you have available Phone lines, or
- found yourself without a chance to grow when needed,
… so if you have ever been dealing with an old-fashioned Telephone system then you can appreciate a far remarkable managed hosted VoIP Phone system.
90% of Lexington Corporations Suffer From the Same Voice Service Troubles in Their Business
In even more than 15 years in the telecom business, companies we have met with have had similar primary troubles:
- Difficult to plan for Telephone fees with differing minutes of use;
- The major Telephone carriers’ obscurity costs and tariffs with disguised service fees;
- “Phone cabinet” mindset – confined to its parameters;
- A total deficit of production boosting capabilities that can be a big help for people working out of the office, at multiple locations, or even from their vehicle;
Got a tight budget but need an upgrade? A modern hosted VOIP Telephone system provides equipment, technology, and service provisioning without breaking the bank.
What is a Managed hosted Phone System?
Hosted VoIP platforms are inexpensive but sophisticated telephone platforms which are widely available. You’re not stuck with costly Phone systems anymore – now you have options. Using the web, the handsets will then link back to your phone service provider. This option enables you to connect your telephones to a VoIP Telephone system without spending a small fortune to the tune of $10, 000 to $250, 000. You will have the best in platforms to build your Company at a small percentage of the cost and fewer upkeep or technical issues.
Get the latest & Greatest: Virtual Telephone Systems – A Managed hosted VoIP
Old-school office phones supplied by your local Phone Company might have extensions, voicemail voicemail, and maybe an intercom system. Maybe even an intercom. But that’s generally all you get. You’d have to bring in a lot of POTS lines (old copper lines), or T1‘s with dedicated channels in order to run voice lines. Restrictions on old Phone platforms include:
- Inconvenient limitations on the quantity of extensions available to you,
- Limits on the quantity of lines people may use, and
- A limit on the number of existing or possibilities prospects you are able to deal with.
Expand Your Reach: Grow Your Customer Base, Sales, and Earnings
Carrier-grade data centers host our VoIP platforms for powerful communication and unmatched reliability. Providers of these platforms may add total capacity at their end, permitting you to scale easily.
Unlike in-house Phone systems, that are often confined to a certain quantity of extensions, Telephone lines, and other capabilities, hosted VoIP systems in Lexington Kentucky can offer practically unlimited capacity.
Lexington Kentucky Managed hosted VoIP Systems: What They are able to do for You
No bluffing or boasting, a managed hosted VoIP system offers more than 87 distinct business-friendly functions. Perhaps you do not need all the bells and whistles, which is why each system is tailored to your Business needs:
- 79% Savings on Your Initials Costs – with the more conventional platforms, you not only have to pay for desktop phones, but the Telephone system itself, which may be very costly. With a managed hosted VoIP Phone system, you only have to pay for the desktop phones.
- Perpetuate Those Savings – you do not have to maintain an high-priced Telephone system, pay maintenance costs and pay for specialists to repair an old-fashioned Phone system.
- A Choice of Service: Global or Nationwide – or a main box from an old-fashioned Telephone system in Lexington Kentucky geared toward one main location. With easy to use desktop telephones, a managed hosted VoIP Telephone system opens doors and connects you to everybody. Instant access allows you to stay connected with everybody on your team: remote or temporary offices, travelers, or work from home.
- Extraordinary Options – explained in greater detail below, newer platforms can provide you conference calling, “follow me” which allows calls ring on your cell Telephone or personal computer, time-based routing, sending calls in different directions by day and time, and more.
- Get Local – managed hosted VoIP platforms give you the option of having local numbers in almost any area code, giving you a local presence in any market.
- Toll Free For All – these work perfectly well with Managed hosted VOIP systems.
- Installation is Quick – don’t complicate things with system configurations and waiting on a technician. You simply plug your IP Phone into the network, make a couple of adjustments and voila! You’re ready to go to work. Using new modern IP telephones, they literally plug into your network, enter a few settings and you are ready to go.
- No Experts Required – with these platforms, businesses can usually diagnose equipment difficulties remotely, walking you through any necessary settings. If they can’t fix it, they are able to just ship you another Telephone and plug it in.
- On-the-Go Voicemail messages – hosted VoIP platforms give you a chance to receive voicemail voicemail, and even transform it to audio to be emailed to you. Some will even translate voicemail to text formats so that they could be sent to your Phone or email as you prefer.
- Auto Attendants for All Corporations at Fortune 500 Grade – auto attendant platforms were traditionally the tool of large companies alone. Today, corporations with even just one employee can have that same enterprise technology – often at no additional cost.
- Track Your Employee’s Production – tracking phone calls helps you keep track of work productivity and old fashioned Telephone platforms are not equipped to handle this feature with out overpriced software and equipment. Advanced hosted VoIP platforms in Lexington Kentucky have everything you need for computerized, accurate tracking at a fraction of the cost. This approach caused complications with accuracy, with the system trying to track actual Telephone connections.
- Route Calls Over Landlines, Cell Phones and Voice Over IP – your Corporation will achieve more success with flexibility. Routing telephone calls over landlines, cellphones and voice-over IPs offers you the option of taking phone calls anywhere you go.
- Route Calls by Skillset – utilize an auto attendant that can ask questions about the required service and also have the hosted VOIP Telephone system route the call accordingly.
- Integrate Your Managed hosted VoIP with Smart Telephone Applications – take advantage of the various programs which integrate your phone service and mobile devices.
- Create Your Mark with Portal Branding – part of the benefit of the service is its ease of use. With simple click options on the dashboard you are able to route phone calls, alter your welcome messages, assign extensions and much more. With a simple click, you are able to route calls, switch welcome messages, check voicemail messages voicemail, allocate extensions, and much more.
- Record Phone calls or Archive Them – at the click of the button you are able to record phone calls for training or insurance purposes.
- Integrate with CRM Platforms – your sales or customer satisfaction team can be looking at information on-screen, and with one click, the Phone dials itself.
- Sophisticated API’s – a fancy way of saying your techs can write programs that talk to the managed hosted Telephone system, automating even more of your needs.
- Prevent Catastrophe – with a managed hosted VOIP Telephone system, natural catastrophes that could floor a old fashioned Telephone system are no more a problem.
Prices Up Front Can be 90% Less
Aside from the handsets, Lexington Kentucky managed hosted VoIP platforms do not require you to pay for expensive equipment. Let’s do a price comparison: A VOIP system prices between $20, 000 to $100, 000; Desktop phones cost somewhere between $150-$300 each. What’s within your budget? Old fashioned Telephone platforms can be leased, but the cost is nonetheless expensive, and with leasing, you also pay interest. Free is good, and you pay nothing for the hosted VoIP Phone system. Your costs are limited to the price of the handsets.
Keep Costs of Ownership Low
While the cost savings on related equipment are great, let us not overlook the financial savings on maintenance and technical support. Though a hosted VOIP system rarely breaks down, the service provider handles mechanical or technical issues. They back up their products and service so repairs are covered. Best of all, these repairs wouldn’t cost you anything at all.
Learn How Much You are Able to Save
With managed hosted VOIP platforms on your side you obtain:
- Zero advance prices for installing a complete Phone system
- No costly leases
- Pay just for the handsets
- No installation costs for a complicated Phone system
- Unless you are integrating third-party application there aren’t any software licenses to worry about
- Easy, easy training
- “Follow Me” capabilities that consolidate all Phone numbers like your cellular telephone, home, or company
- Safeguarding redundancies for your Corporation
… there exists a developing marketplace and Managed hosted VoIP is paving the method of doing business. Complete the short form off to the right and discover how much your Corporation can save, and how much it will reap the benefits of a Managed hosted VOIP solution.