Recognized as a leading company in the VoIP industry, M5 Networks has received considerable recognition, including:
- 15 Key VoIP Players [CRN 2007]
- Pulver 100 [Pulver, 2002-2007]
- INC 500 – #272 [INC Magazine, 2006]
- Technology Fast 500 – #54 [Deloitte, 2006]
- New York Technology Fast 50 – #5 [Deloitte, 2006]
- Excellence Award [Internet Telephony,2006]
- Top 20 Companies to Watch [VoIP Magazine, 2006]
- Product of the Year Finalist [Small Business Technology Magazine, 2005]
- Fierce 15 [Fierce, 2005]
- VoIP Service Provider Award [Internet Telephony, 2004-2005]
- Best SMB Provider [Internet Telephony, 2005]
- Entrepreneurial Company Award [Frost & Sullivan, 2004]
Hosted IP Centrex Target Markets
Hosted IP Centrex is designed for customers that want all the features of a PBX or Key system without the associated capital, lease, or maintenance costs. All the PBX functionality resides in the Carriers network. It is ideal for customers moving to or establishing a new location, or for customers looking to replace an outdated PBX or Key system. Hosted IP Centrex is a complete turnkey solution including design, installation, and ongoing maintenance for a low monthly fee. Our portfolio of network-based IP technology provides a full suite of subscriber and administrative features. Whether customers want to use IP phones or analog phones, they can obtain all their features from the multiple networks we can offer with a Hosted IP Centrex.
Target Customer Size
The service can support both small and larger sites depending on the access purchased.
Key Product Benefits to Target Segment
- Improved cost by reducing infrastructure investments and improved network utilization.
- Scalability, unlike a premise based solution, the customer does not have to concern itself with its future growth plans. Customers may purchase additional lines as their business grows.
- Delivers a high-quality, highly-reliable service with a service level agreement (SLA) to back it.
- Provides telecom managers with a web interface to manage everyday functions such as moves, adds, changes, and deletes (MACD).
- Avoids forklift of existing telecommunications investments to deploy newer IP technology.
- Frees IT staff to concentrate on systems and applications that differentiate the customer’s business.
- Provides the enhanced functionality that many companies need.
Typical applications for Hosted IP Centrex include:
- Situation: Sales and marketing building houses about 290 employees total who work in a very fast-paced environment. About 200 of those employees work directly in the marketing division with another 90 employees who are road-warrior account managers. Unfortunately, there seems to be a lot of turnover of people who don’t handle the stress of sales and marketing well. Therefore, these teams tend to have to make a great deal of cumbersome phone changes when people leave and new employees begin work. This building is served by an old PBX which has seen better days. The company is willing to upgrade this system.
- Situation: Regional sales office in Detroit is also new, but rather than build an office, they are getting ready to sign a 5-year lease for existing office space. There will be about 120 employees at this office, and 75 percent of them will be road-warrior account managers. Company has not yet decided on a communications system for this office.
- Hosted IP Centrex Provides converged access with:
- Voice over IP (VoIP) applications for locations with minimal IT/telecom employees
- Reduced capital investment