What Would Happen to Your Business if You Lost Telephone Service in Memphis?
The loss of telephone service can put companies out of corporation, irrespective of how small or large they are. The possible shortage of a managed hosted PBX Telephone system puts companies in Memphis Tennessee at real risk of losing between tens and hundreds of thousands (or maybe more) merely by not being able to talk to each other or with clients.
- In Memphis, a legal firm that finds itself with out telephone service may miss as much as eighteen prospects per day on account of not answering the telephone.
- Tens of thousands of dollars may be lost by e commerce companies in Tennessee if they are unable to answer prospective customer questions.
- For larger firms with multiple offices in Memphis, the lack of telephone service would mean a lack of communication within the Business.
Businesses in Memphis Tennessee can prevent this failure with a trustworthy managed hosted PBX Phone system. Think all this a bit over the top? Well, if you have ever:
- endured even more than eight minutes of service failure,
- an inadequate amount of Telephone lines for your employees, or
- are powerless to upgrade and expand if needed
… you will understand that a managed hosted PBX Phone system is a great improvement on regular Phone systems.
92% of Memphis Businesses Have the Identical Business Telephone Service Troubles
In over 15 years in the telecommunications sector, corporations have hit exactly the same problems repeatedly:
- Difficult to plan for Telephone fees with various minutes of use;
- Mysterious secret service fees, prices and charges imposed by major Phone companies;
- Rigid constraints without any expansion opportunity within a “phone cabinet” mindset;
- A total shortage of work productivity boosting functions that may be a big help for people working out of the location, at numerous locations, or even from their vehicle;
Modern hosted PBX Phone platforms provide you with all the most up to date features with out any major acquisition of equipment, systems or service provisioning.
Managed Hosted PBX Platforms: What Are They?
Hosted PBX systems are low-cost but sophisticated telephone systems which are widely available. Businesses no longer need to buy tricky Phone systems, with a managed hosted PBX, you just need to buy the handsets. The desktop phones will then hook up to your voice service provider over the web. Most don’t have a budget that accommodates a $10K to $250K allotment for a Telephone system. This lets you hook up with their hardware instead of buying the PBX Phone system. You obtain the latest in technology with out the hassle of upkeep or qualified professionals, at a cost that’s budget-friendly.
Get the Latest & Greatest: Virtual Telephone Platforms – A Managed Hosted PBX
You might still have the basic features of old-school Telephone cabinets like voicemail, an intercom system, and Phone extensions, but that is about it. Some might have an intercom function. But that is typically all you will get. POTS lines (those old copper lines you might find in old houses), or T1‘s with dedicated channels might need to be brought in for voice lines. Old Telephone platforms are constrained by:
- A large deterrent for company needs because of the limited number of lines available, and
- Restrictions on multitasking and the quantity of lines readily available for your employees, and
- A glass ceiling on how many prospects you are able to service.
Expand Your Reach: Grow Your Customer Base, Sales, and Revenue
With managed hosted PBX platforms, your telephones are “powered” by massive PBX platforms which are managed hosted in carrier-grade data centers. Capacity for hosted PBX systems can be added by the provider, letting you scale easily.
Unlike in-house Phone systems, which are often limited to a certain number of extensions, Telephone lines, and other capabilities, managed hosted PBX systems in Memphis Tennessee can offer practically unlimited capacity.
What You Can Get From a Memphis Tennessee Managed Hosted PBX System
Managed hosted PBX systems can offer up to eighty seven capabilities, sometimes more. Each product is unique, but many will offer a quantity of benefits to help you increase company: Each product is modified to efficiently cater to your Business needs:
- Save as Much as 80% on Initials Prices – conventional Telephone systems involve the purchasing of… well, a Phone system, which isn’t cheap. Cut prices immediately. You only pay for desktop phones with a managed hosted PBX Telephone system.
- Keep the Savings Going – chances are you experienced astronomical upkeep and repair prices for your old Phone system. Now you do not have to worry about that ever happening again.
- Service Nationwide or Globally – old fashioned Phone systems typically have one “box” or “cabinet” (the PBX) which will work in the one location it is installed at. Instead, link with a global stage with a hosted PBX Telephone system. Remote offices, travelers, road warriors, work from home, temporary location – can all connect in seconds.
- Tremendous Features – conference telephone calls, “follow me” options, call forwarding and routing, and more – those are what you get with newer platforms to enhance your corporation.
- Seem Local – you will get to keep a local number with a hosted PBX. This lets you maintain your local presence in the market.
- Toll Free Numbers – these work great together with a managed hosted PBX Telephone system.
- Setup is Quick – no need to wait months for a system to be configured and shipped to you. Simply plug in your IP Telephone desktop phone to your network, enter a few settings, and you’re done.
- No requirement for Technical Help – if you have a bum handset the equipment might be diagnosed remotely. No requirement for an on-site technician. However, if troubles can’t be fixed by walking you through settings then they will ship you another Phone. It is really that easy. They can even ship you another Telephone if they can’t repair the problem.
- Mobile Voicemail – do not get stuck to your desk checking messages ever again. Hosted PBX systems implement a conversion program so that it can receive voicemail in a sound or text format to your email or smartphone. Some will even turn voicemail to text formats so that they can be sent to your Phone or email as you prefer.
- All Businesses can Have Fortune 500 Grade Auto Attendants – in today’s market you have to take advantage of any and all technology in order to stay competitive. Whether you’re a one-man operation or corporate entity, elite auto attendant platforms with prompts are available to build your company. It isn’t just for Fortune 500 businesses anymore. With hosted a PBX system, businesses as small as one-person-enterprises can make use of this professional systems, often at no extra cost.
- Stay on Top of Staff member Output – old fashioned Phone systems may not track Phone telephone calls with out expensive software and equipment. Managed hosted PBX platforms in Memphis Tennessee steer clear of this with computerized methods.
- Route Calls Over Landlines, Cell Telephones and Voice Over IP – give your Company all the flexibility to take telephone calls as possible.
- Route Based on Skillsets – have an auto attendant ask questions which may then be used to have the hosted PBX system route the call to the correct employee.
- Managed hosted PBX & Mobile apps – take advantage of the various programs which integrate your voice service and mobile devices.
- Put Your Stamp on Portals – part of the benefit of the service is its ease of use. With simple click options on the dashboard you are able to route phone calls, alter your welcome messages, assign extensions and more. With a simple click, you can route phone calls, modify voicemail greetings, check voicemail messages, allocate extensions, and much more.
- Record and Archive Phone calls – Phone systems will usually allow recording at a single click, whether for coaching or perhaps compliance.
- CRM Integration – give your sales team the ability to dial customers straight from their screen with a single click.
- Sophisticated API’s – allow your techs to write programs to talk with the hosted PBX Telephone system, automating your workload.
- Protect Yourself from Disaster – hurricanes, floods, and tornadoes, oh my! In the midst of natural catastrophes a business can easily shut down until the crises pass. But with the desktop telephones, simply take them with you and plug into another location with internet access. You are instantly back in business again.
Costs At the Start May Be 86% Less
Your only obligation for a hosted Phone system in Memphis Tennessee is the pay for of handsets. More businesses can afford the cost of handsets, which average between $150 to $300 each, compared to the cost of a whole PBX Telephone system which ranges somewhere between $20K to $100K – or maybe more. Standard Phone platforms could be leased, but the costs are nevertheless expensive, and with leasing, you also pay interest. Compare that with just the cost of handsets purchased for a PBX Telephone system and the proof of savings is clear.
Keep the Total Prices Down
Not only do you save on equipment and maintenance, you save on technical support too. As rare as it is for a hosted PBX system to fail, any failure could well be at the providers data center. Their experts could already be readily available, ready to repair. Of course, this kind of repairs would be free as far as you are concerned.
Understand How Much You Can Save
The numbers speak on their own – managed hosted PBX platforms win hands-down. With:
- No at the start costs for a Telephone system
- Only pay for the desktop telephones
- Low up-front prices for the desktop phones
- No installation service fees to pay, as there is with an old-fashioned Telephone system
- No requirement to purchase any application licenses, though you have the option of incorporating 3rd party computer software should you please
- Fast and easy training
- “Follow Me” capabilities to your cell Phone, house Telephone, landline or other number
- Significant redundant systems, decreasing the associated risk you face from troubles
… it’s plain to discover why these managed hosted PBX platforms are taking over the market. Studying the benefits and savings of Hosted PBX Phone system solutions for your Business is simple. Simply complete the brief form and you are on your way.