NetAccess corp is nearing completion on their new 50,000 square foot Tier IV data center located in Parsippany, New Jersey. Parsippany II is the most capable and most efficient data center in the Northeast with power densities of 20kW per cabinet and a PUE of sub 1.2.
This new state-of-the-art data center allows Net Access to offer flexible solutions to meet the ever-expanding IT infrastructure requirements.
- Supporting tomorrow’s density today with up to 20,000 watts per cabinet
- Customers can fully utilize their cabinet, even with dense blade technology
- Metered power – pay for only what power is consumed
- Purpose-built single floor, single tenant building
- 2 (N+1) power available from physically separate power rooms
- 100 percent uptime SLA
- Dark fiber connectivity to major carrier hotels
- Customer office suites and shared conference rooms available
- Onsite 24×7 network operations center (NOC)
- Multi-tier security with two-stage biometrics and reinforced man traps
- Local and remote video surveillance
- Efficiency – PUE of sub 1.2
Parsippany II has a go-live date of October 1st, 2010.
Please contact us today to schedule your tour!
631-846-1154 or email@example.com