What if Your Company Lost Hosted VOIP Telephone Service in Portland – Could Your Company Stay Alive?
Telephone service is pivotal to any business and most firms do not have a ‘Plan B’ if they lose service. Corporations that do not have a managed hosted Telephone system may well lose out on tens, even hundreds of thousands as a result of being unable to communicate with one another, or their clientele in Portland Maine.
- In Portland, a legal firm that finds itself without telephone service may miss as much as eighteen recommendations a day due to not answering the telephone.
- E Commerce businesses in Maine may suffer to the tune of thousands of dollars on missed out sales as a result of being unable to speak with potential customers.
- Portland corporations that have multiple locations might suffer tremendously from a deficit of voice service, essentially cut-off from themselves.
This kind of nightmare could be avoided, and getting a dependable managed hosted VoIP Telephone system in Portland Maine is the method of doing it. In case you have ever:
- endured even more than seven minutes of service interruption,
- run out of available Telephone lines for your staff, or
- found yourself lacking in a chance to grow when needed,
… you’ll understand why regular Telephone platforms are inferior to managed hosted VoIP systems.
91% of Portland Firms Have the Identical Corporation telephone service Troubles
In the telecom sector, corporations have been experiencing similar root complications for greater than 15 years:
- Tricky formulas with regard to minutes use and inconsistent Telephone bills;
- Poorly (if at all) described hidden costs billed to company by big Phone service providers;
- Reduced growth potential inside of a “phone case”;
- A total lack of productivity boosting functions that could be a big help for people working out of the office, at multiple locations, or even from their vehicle;
You’ll need a modern hosted VOIP Telephone system because your organization requires an upgrade of hardware, technology or service provisioning, but you don’t want to spend a fortune.
Exactly What is a Managed hosted VOIP system?
A hosted Telephone system is an sophisticated yet affordable telephone system widely accessible today. The days of overpriced Phone platforms has passed. Using the web, the handsets will then link back to your telephone service provider. So, without spending between $10K to $250K, you can link your telephones to the host and also have the benefits of using their VOIP system. You get the most up-to-date in platforms with out the hassle of maintenance or specialists, at a price which is budget-friendly.
Get More. Pay Less. Virtual Phone Systems with a Hosted VoIP
Conventional, old-school Phone cabinets in your location give you basic functionality – extensions, voicemail and that’s about it. Some might have an intercom function. That’s usually it. POTS lines (those old copper lines you might find in old houses), or T1‘s with dedicated channels would have to be brought in for voice lines. Old systems for Telephone features like this had constraints:
- Disadvantages on the number of extensions you’ll have,
- The quantity of lines that people are able to use is limited, and
- Restrictions on the quantity of clients you could service.
Your Goal is to Make Money. So Do not Limit Your Sales or Your Clients
Get a power boost with a VOIP Telephone system that’s hosted in carrier-grade data centers. Have to scale up? The providers add total capacity without affecting your organization or bottom line.
In-house Phone platforms are, more often than not, minimal to a certain quantity of capabilities, Phone lines, and extensions. Managed hosted VoIP platforms in Portland Maine are not constrained in this manner.
What You are able to Get from a Portland Maine Hosted VOIP system
With more than 87 distinct functions available, a Telephone system is competitive and desirable for your company needs. Being effective and efficient is how your corporation will benefit and grow:
- Want Savings? What about up to 78% of Initial Costs – standard Phone systems involve the purchasing of… well, a Telephone system, which isn’t cheap. With managed hosted VoIP, you’re only buying the handsets.
- Ongoing Cost Savings – you do not need to maintain an costly Phone system, pay upkeep costs and pay for specialists to repair an old-fashioned Phone system.
- Be as Regional or Global as You Like – whereas a regular Phone system in Portland Maine is constrained to one area – generally that office building. A managed hosted VoIP in Portland Maine on the other hand is connected to over the internet by the desktop telephones, and this connection can be made from anywhere in the world. This means they could work for staff wherever they are, whether they’re at home, in their car, or at some remote location.
- Outstanding Options – these newer platforms can give you conference calling, the opportunity to use “follow me” capabilities, which pushes phone calls to your cell Telephone or personal computer, or time-based routing, which can direct calls to unique places according to the time of the day. Not to mention much more.
- Local Numbers – you will get to keep a local number with a hosted VoIP. This enables you to maintain your local presence in the market.
- Toll Free For All – managed hosted VoIP platforms work great with these.
- Super Fast Installation – where standard Phone platforms often take months to be configured and delivered. Using new modern IP telephones, they literally plug into your network, enter a few settings and you are ready to go.
- No requirement for Technicians – with these platforms, companies can usually diagnose equipment troubles remotely, walking you through any necessary settings. If they can’t fix it, they can just ship you another Phone and plug it in.
- Voicemail on the Run – do not get stuck to your desk checking voicemail ever again. Managed hosted VoIP systems implement a conversion program so that it can receive voicemail in a sound or text format to your email or smartphone. Certain platforms will even transform messages into readable formats to be sent to your Telephone or email.
- All Businesses can Have Fortune 500 Grade Auto Attendants – auto attendant systems were traditionally the tool of large corporations alone. With managed hosted VOIP systems, this technology could be available to companies of any size, even if they only have one employee!
- Keep Track of Employee Productivity – With an sophisticated hosted Phone system in Portland Maine, tracking telephone calls is all digitized and accurate. Old fashioned Telephone platforms do not have the capacity to do this with out significant expense for software and added equipment. Accuracy suffered as a result of the platforms trying to track Telephone connections.
- Route Telephone calls Over Cell Telephones, VOIP, and Landlines – have a chance to route calls anywhere you go and business maximum flexibility to take phone calls anywhere.
- Skillset Based Call Routing – save on time and resources with a managed hosted VOIP Telephone system auto attendant that correctly directs calls to the appropriate department or worker.
- Get Smart with Smart Telephone App Integration – integrating your smartphone and voice service is available with a wide range of apps on the market.
- Branded Portals – they are literally dash boards to the workings of your Telephone system. Use these allocation extensions, route calls at a click, alter voicemail greetings, voicemail voicemail, and much more.
- Archive and Record Telephone calls – whether you have to record telephone calls for education or just legal compliance, most platforms allow recording at a click.
- Integrate with CRM for Efficiency – CRM integration gives your sales team the ability to dial straight from their screen at the click of a button.
- API’s – allow your techs to write programs to talk with the hosted Telephone system, automating your workload.
- Do not Let Weather Shut you down – natural problems can happen, and there’s not a lot we can do, fortunately a managed hosted VOIP means you don’t have to worry about your telephones.
Initial Cost Could Be 90% Less
Portland Maine managed hosted VOIP systems only require the paying for the desktop phones, and not the costly hardware. A complete VoIP Phone system ranges between $20K to $100K whereas desktop phones are less high-priced at about $150 to $300 each. It is no obscurity that standard Telephone systems offer leasing options but you’ll pay full price with interest for it. In comparison, you pay nothing for the hosted VOIP Phone system – you merely purchase desktop telephones.
Keep the Total Prices Down
Along with the savings on the equipment, you will also be seeing savings on tech support and upkeep. It’s uncommon for a managed hosted VoIP Phone system to fail, but in such a situation, the fault could be at the providers data center. Qualified professionals might already be there and able to repair the problem. Furthermore, these repairs wouldn’t cost you anything.
How Much Can You Save?
The numbers speak for themselves – managed hosted VoIP systems win hands-down. With:
- No initial prices for a Phone system
- No pricey leases
- You merely have to pay for the desktop telephones
- No installation charges to pay, as there is with an old-fashioned Phone system
- No application licenses excluding independent third party software
- Quick and simple coaching
- Use of the “Follow Me” feature to push phone calls to your cell Phone, house Telephone, landline, or other number
- Plenty of redundancy, that means a good deal less potential risk
… it is plain to discover why these managed hosted VoIP platforms are dominating the market. Submit the short form and learn how your company can reap the benefits of hosted VoIP system solutions.