You’ve Lost Hosted VOIP Telephone Service in Santa Clara. Can Your Corporation Survive It?
Companies big and small suffer greatly – even go out of corporation – whenever they lose phone service. In a worst-case-scenario, companies in Santa Clara California that operate with no hosted Telephone system as a safety net are at risk of losing money in the thousands if they lost external and internal communication.
- With the lack of ability to answer the Telephone, a law firm in Santa Clara might miss out on six to twenty-two referrals a day.
- California e commerce companies risk losing as much as thousands through the shortage of ability to answer questions from opportunity clients.
- Losing phone service can be like chopping the head off of a multi-office Business with locations in Santa Clara. There could be a complete breach of communication throughout their base of operations.
Having a trustworthy managed hosted VoIP Phone system in Santa Clara California will help prevent these disasters and much more. Feel we’re exaggerating? If you’ve ever:
- encountered 7 minutes of lost service,
- had more staff requiring a Telephone line than you have available Phone lines, or
- were unable to expand or update when you really needed to
… you’ll see why old fashioned Telephone systems are inferior to managed hosted VoIP systems.
90% of Santa Clara Firms Are Afflicted By the Similar Voice Service Complications in Their Company
Businesses have actually been hitting the same primary problems in the telecommunications sector for over 14 years:
- Erratic Telephone expenses with assorted minutes of use;
- The large Telephone carriers taking advantage of unexplained disguised charges, prices and charges;
- Hampered potential for expansion with a “phone cabinet”;
- A complete shortage of functions that keep men and women productive as they move through the office, work offsite, work within several locations or do company from the car;
Luckily, managed hosted VOIP Telephone systems are a wonderful solution for getting the most current functions with out having to make major equipment investments.
Exactly What is a Hosted VoIP system?
Hosted VoIP systems are sophisticated and integrated telephone platforms which are friendly to your budget. Businesses will no longer need to pay for complicated Phone systems, with a hosted VOIP, you just have to buy the desktop phones. The desktop phones will then hook up with your telephone service provider over the web. This option enables you to connect your telephones to a VoIP Telephone system without spending a small fortune to the tune of $10, 000 to $250, 000. Using this system, you obtain the most up-to-date platforms at a fraction of the cost, and there’s no need of upkeep or experts.
Get the newest and Greatest for Less – Managed hosted VoIP – Virtual Telephone Systems
Old-school Telephone cabinets are good for basic functions like voicemail, extensions and intercoms – but today’s corporation atmosphere needs more. Many include an intercom. But that is typically all you will get. To upgrade, you may need to install a T1 with dedicated voice line channels or spend a fortune with archaic POTS lines to keep up with the demand. These old Telephone platforms had limitations:
- The number of lines that people can use is limited, and
- A minimal number of lines readily available for people to use, and
- A glass ceiling on how many prospects you could service.
Your Goal is to Make Money. So Don’t Limit Your Sales or Your Clients
With managed hosted VOIP platforms, your telephones are “powered” by massive VOIP systems which are hosted in carrier-grade data centers. Need more total capacity? Our providers enable you to scale up and grow with ease.
Do not limit yourself with Telephone lines, extensions and network capabilities! A managed hosted VoIP Telephone system in Santa Clara California is dynamic with an unlimited total capacity to grow with your Corporation.
Businesses in Santa Clara California Need Hosted VoIP Systems
With even more than 87 distinct functions available, a VoIP system is competitive and desirable for your Business needs. While each system is unique, most offer some advantages to help you increase corporation:
- Initial Savings of even more than 78% – standard Phone systems have up-front costs and you have to buy costly platforms and desktop telephones. With a managed hosted VOIP system, however, you’re only purchasing the desktop telephones.
- Perpetuate Those Savings – with worry-free service, you do not have to maintain an costly Phone system or pay for maintenance or repairs.
- Service Nationwide or Globally – the older Phone VOIP Phone system could be a “cabinet” or “box” in your location, and might only work for that office. With easy to use handsets, a hosted VOIP system opens doors and connects you to everyone. This allows for all kinds of personnel to use the system, not just those in the office.
- Brilliant Features – these newer systems can offer you conference calling, the opportunity to use “follow me” features, which pushes phone calls to your cell Phone or computer, or time-based routing, which could direct calls to unique places dependant upon the time of the day. Not to mention much more.
- Local Telephone Numbers – if you would like to maintain a local presence then keeping a local number is very important. A managed hosted VOIP can accommodate that in the majority of area codes.
- Offer Toll-free Numbers – these work great together with a hosted VoIP Telephone system.
- Super Fast Setup – practically a plug and play, the modern IP phones simply link with the network with a few setting adjustments and you are fully operational. Managed hosted VoIP systems only require you to link a modern IP Phone to your network, enter a few settings, and you’re ready to go.
- No Technical Help Required – firms can remotely diagnose equipment and walk you through settings. Some firms keep an additional handset or two in the location – just in case. It’s that simple.
- On-the-Go Voicemail voicemail – remain connected with out being stuck at the location. A managed hosted Telephone system lets you receive voicemail voicemail in sound or text files through email or forwarded to your cell Telephone. Now your organization can truly be mobile. Certain platforms will even convert voicemail into readable formats to be sent to your Phone or email.
- Elite Auto Attendants for All – auto attendant platforms with prompts are readily available for businesses big or small. Once reserved for top corporations and Fortune 500s, this platforms was out of reach for small business because it was cost inhibitive. Not anymore! Your Organization will really benefit from modern platforms without breaking the bank. With managed hosted a Phone system, corporations as small as one-person-enterprises can make use of this professional platforms, often at no extra cost.
- Keep Track of Employee Work productivity – regular Phone systems are not readily equipped to handle tracking with out costly software and equipment upgrades. A hosted Telephone system in Santa Clara California has everything you have to keep accurate records because it’s digital. This approach caused troubles with accuracy, with the system trying to track actual Telephone connections.
- Route Telephone calls Over Cell Phones, VOIP, and Landlines – your Business will achieve more success with flexibility. Routing telephone calls over landlines, cellphones and voice-over IPs offers you the option of taking telephone calls anywhere you go.
- Skillset Based Call Routing – provide an auto attendant that asks questions about the type of service needed and the managed hosted VoIP Telephone system will route to the correct workers.
- Integrate Your Managed hosted VoIP with Smart Telephone Mobile apps – there are many mobile apps available to integrate your Phone system and mobile devices.
- Branded Portals – they are literally dashboards to the workings of your Phone system. Use these allocation extensions, route calls at a click, modify welcome messages, voicemail messages messages, and much more.
- Record Calls or Archive Them – with a click you will have the choice to record and archive telephone calls for training purposes or compliance to local or federal laws
- Seamless CRM Integration – synchronize your sales and customer support teams with easy interactions and close relations somewhere between you and your prospects.
- Advanced Integration with API’s – a way for your Business to make proprietary software that can talk to your hosted VoIP Telephone system.
- Disaster-proof – if a natural disaster were to his your location, a managed hosted Telephone system means you don’t have to worry about overpriced down time.
Save Up To 90% on Your Initial Costs
Santa Clara California managed hosted VoIP platforms only require the purchasing of the desktop phones, and not the overpriced equipment. With a VoIP system often costing $20, 000 to $100, 000 or more, and handsets costing about $150-$300 each, you could see how paying for just desktop phones is far less expensive. You are able to lease a conventional Phone system, but you’ll be paying off the full price, plus interest. In comparison, you pay nothing for the managed hosted VOIP Phone system – you simply pay for desktop telephones.
Keep the Total Prices Down
Whilst the cost savings on equipment are great, let us not forget about the savings on upkeep and tech support. As rare as it is for a hosted Phone system to fail, any failure could be at the providers data center. Their technicians might already be readily available, ready to repair. You do not need to panic about repair costs either. They are covered.
A Managed Hosted VoIP System Can Save Your Wallet
With managed hosted VoIP systems on your side you obtain:
- Nothing to pay upfront for the Telephone system
- No exorbitantly high-priced leases
- Only pay for the desktop telephones
- Have a complicated VoIP Phone system with $0 installation service fees
- You do not need to buy software program licenses to make the system work (though you can invest in third party software to work with your VOIP)
- Education is quick and easyquick and easy
- Integrate all your Phone numbers and cells with “Follow Me” features
- Great redundancy, meaning a lot less risk
… it really is obvious why Hosted VOIP is dominating the industry. Merely complete the short form to the right, and find out just how much your organization can save, as well as how much it might really benefit from a hosted VOIP solution.