If Your Organization Endured a Loss of Hosted VOIP Telephone Service in Santa Monica, May it Survive?
Losing telephone service may be a real death nail in the coffin of any Company, big or small. Corporations that do not have a managed hosted VOIP system may well lose out on tens, even hundreds of thousands as a result of being unable to talk to each other, or their clientele in Santa Monica California.
- A law firm without telephone service in Santa Monica may lose six to eighteen prospects a day if they might not answer the Telephone.
- An ecommerce Business in California could lose thousands of dollars in new sales, unable to answer questions of prospective clients on their website.
- Losing telephone service could well be like cutting the head from a multiple office Business with offices in Santa Monica. There might be a complete derailment of communication throughout their base of operations.
Averting possible problem is possible when you have a reliable managed hosted VoIP Phone system in Santa Monica California.
- been without services for upwards of seven minutes,
- had more staff members requiring a Phone line than available to you Phone lines, or
- was lacking the capacity to update and grow on demand,
… you will be aware of how superior a managed hosted VoIP Phone system is to the traditional technique.
Business telephone service Problems Afflict 93% of Santa Monica Corporations
Firms have consistently had exactly the same difficulties with the telecom sector for even more than sixteen years. For instance:
- Tricky formulas for minutes usage and unpredictable Phone charges;
- Ambiguous tariffs resulting in hidden prices from large Phone carriers;
- “Phone cabinet” mentality – limited to its constraints;
- A total deficit of productivity boosting features that might be a big help for people working out of the office, at several locations, or even from their vehicle;
Modern managed hosted VoIP Telephone platforms are the solution to these complications, giving you the newest capabilities without requiring large investments in costly hardware.
What are These Managed hosted VoIP Platforms?
A managed hosted VOIP Telephone system is a surprisingly affordable solution to business telephone systems which is widely accessible today. With a hosted VoIP, you don’t need to have complicated Telephone platforms installed, simply acquire the handsets for your office. The handsets are what keeps you connected to a voice service provider through the internet. So, without spending anywhere between $10K to $250K, you are able to link your phones to the host and also have the benefits of using their VOIP Telephone system. You get the newest in technology without the hassle of upkeep or specialists, at a price that is budget-friendly.
Get the newest and Greatest for Less – Hosted VoIP – Virtual Phone Systems
Old school Telephone cabinets will give your office the basics – voicemail messages, extensions, but that’s more or less all. Perhaps an intercom. But that’s typically all you get. You need to bring in an army of POTS lines (old copper lines, like within your grandparents’ house) or T1‘s with dedicated channels for voice lines. These older Phone systems came with many disadvantages:
- Limits on the quantity of extensions you can have,
- Restrictions on multitasking and the quantity of lines readily available for your workers, and
- Restrictions in service that prevent you from taking care of your clientele.
Remove the Constraints on Your Sales, Earnings, and Prospects
Hosted VoIP platforms are typically run from carrier-grade data centers, meaning that your VOIP Telephone system will be powerful and professional. Your Organization is growing and so are your needs. The providers add on capacity without interrupting your day-to-day operations.
Where a Telephone system within your location is reduced to a certain quantity of extensions, Phone lines and capabilities, managed hosted VoIP platforms in Santa Monica California offer nearly unlimited capacity.
What You can Get from a Santa Monica California Hosted VOIP system
With even more than 87 unique capabilities available, a Phone system is competitive and desirable for your organization needs. Perhaps you don’t need all the bells and whistles, which is why each product is tailored to your Business needs:
- Initial Financial Savings of 86% or more – with out hosted VOIP, you’d likely have to pay for the telephone system. Very high-priced. Cut prices immediately. You only pay for handsets with a hosted VOIP system.
- Save Money Now and in the Future – you do not need to maintain an expensive Telephone system, pay upkeep costs and pay for specialists to repair a regular Telephone system.
- Service Nationally or Globally – with a regular Telephone system, you will typically have a “box” or “cabinet” in your location, which will be the only place it works. A managed hosted Phone system, on the other hand, uses handsets that connect with the internet, and might be located anywhere in the world. This means they are able to work for employees wherever they are, whether they’re at home, in their car, or at some remote office.
- Brilliant Functions – with a newer Phone system, many features are at your disposal, such as time-based routing, which could push your phone calls around depending on the time of day, “follow me” functionality, which forwards phone calls to your cell Telephone, and conference calling. And that’s just the beginning.
- Regional Numbers – hosted VoIP systems permit you to have Phone numbers in just about any area code, giving you the appearance of a local presence.
- Offer Toll-free Numbers – these work flawlessly well with Managed hosted VoIP platforms.
- Short Setup Times – with managed hosted VOIP platforms, there is no have to wait for months for your Telephone system to be configured and shipped. With modern IP phones, you simply plug them into your network, enter some settings, and away you go.
- No need for Technical Help – with these platforms, businesses can usually diagnose equipment complications remotely, walking you through any necessary settings. Corporations often keep spare desktop telephones in the location, just in case.
- Voicemail Anywhere – have your voicemail received, converted to audio, and emailed to you, all through hosted VoIP systems. Some will even turn voicemail to text formats so that they can be sent to your Phone or email as you prefer.
- Big or Small You will get A+ Auto Attendants – auto attendant platforms were traditionally the tool of large firms alone. With hosted VOIP systems, this technology may be available to firms of any size, even if they only have one employee!
- Keep Track of Worker Production – older platforms might not track Phone calls, and required costly equipment and software. This approach caused difficulties with accuracy, with the system trying to track actual Telephone connections.
- Route Calls Over Cell Phones, VOIP, and Landlines – growing businesses need the ability to be mobile. Routing your phone calls anywhere provides you with this freedom whether they are landlines, cellphones or voice-over IPs.
- Have Phone calls Routed by Skillset – use an auto attendant that can have the managed hosted VOIP Phone system route a caller to the desired worker based on certain questions.
- Smartphone Programs Working with Your Managed hosted VoIP – being connected to the internet means integrating your hosted VOIP with your mobile devices is a no-brainer. With a wide range of programs that exist, communicating anywhere between your service and smartphone is not hard.
- Make Your Mark with Portal Branding – the dashboard provides you with easy access which lets you adjust your Phone system. With a click you can route Phone phone calls, assign extensions, change your voicemail options and welcome messages, and more. Click to allocate extensions. Click to route calls. Click to swap greetings, voicemail voicemail and more. Click – Click. That simple.
- Archive and Record Phone calls – most platforms permit the recording of a call at a click, whether it is really for education or compliance.
- CRM Integration – includes software programs that enable you to synchronize your Business tools like calendars, customer contacts, social media, and more.
- Advanced Integration with API’s – interface that permits the software and communication components within your VOIP Telephone system to stay connected
- Protect Yourself from Catastrophe – in the event of natural catastrophes like hurricanes, storms or destructive floods, you simply have to unplug your desktop phones and get to a secure place. When you connect at a location with internet access your phones are automatically back online.
Save Up To 85% on Your At The Start Prices
Santa Monica California hosted VoIP platforms do not require you to acquire hardware, aside from the desktop phones. A complete Phone system ranges anywhere between $20K to $100K whereas handsets are less expensive at about $150 to $300 each. You can lease an old-fashioned Telephone system, but you’ll still be paying the full price, plus interest. In contrast, you obtain the full service of a VOIP Phone system, but your only expenses are the handsets.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
You won’t ever have to worry about busting your budget with equipment costs, technical support or upkeep. A break in service almost never happens with a managed hosted Telephone system however, the service provider handles any host failures. Their specialists might already be available, ready to repair. Needless to say, this kind of repairs could be free as far as you’re concerned.
How Much Will a Managed Hosted VoIP Phone System Save You?
The facts tell the only tale that means something – managed hosted VoIP systems are the most effective option. With:
- Uncomplicated Telephone platforms. No up-front prices
- Only pay for the desktop phones
- Your only upfront cost is the cost of the desktop phones
- No need to pay expensive installation service fees
- You don’t need to pay for application licenses to make the system function (though you could buy third party software to work with your VOIP)
- Quick and simple training
- The “Follow Me” feature, which may forward calls to your house Telephone, cell Phone, or other number
- Huge redundant systems reducing risk
… Hosted VoIP clearly has their pulse in the marketplace. Merely complete the short form off to the right, and see exactly how much your organization can save, as well as how much it might really benefit from a managed hosted VoIP solution.