Could Your Corporation Survive if You Lost Hosted VOIP Telephone Service in St. Petersburg?
Losing telephone service could be a real death nail in the coffin of any Business, big or small. When the lack of communication happens, an organization fails to stay in contact with their clientele and personnel. This raises the possibilities of losing thousands of dollars or even more a reality for corporations in St. Petersburg Florida with out a hosted VoIP system.
- In St. Petersburg, a law firm that finds itself with out telephone service may lose as much as twenty-two referrals a day because of not answering the Telephone.
- Thousands of dollars might be lost by e commerce companies in Florida if they are unable to answer prospective customer questions.
- Businesses in St. Petersburg which have many office might wind up cut off from other areas of the company with out telephone service.
One way to avoid this kind of catastrophe in St. Petersburg Florida would be to possess a reliable managed hosted VoIP Telephone system. Don’t think it’s that severe? If you have:
- dropped services for even more than 8 minutes,
- ended up with more staff than available Telephone lines, or
- not being able to expand and update to meet the requirements of your Company,
… you’ll discover why conventional Phone systems are inferior to managed hosted VoIP platforms.
Business telephone service Problems Afflict 92% of St. Petersburg Firms
In more than fourteen years within the telecommunications sector, corporations we’ve met with have had the same primary troubles:
- Tricky formulas for minutes usage and erratic Phone expenses;
- Major Phone carriers billing unexplained or disguised expenses;
- Firm limits with no growth possibilities within a “phone cabinet” approach;
- A dearth of obtainable features that will help workers be effective wherever they might be working, whether it is in the office, in several offices, or even from their car;
You will need a modern managed hosted VoIP Telephone system because your corporation requires an update of hardware, technology or service provisioning, but you can’t afford to spend a fortune.
A Hosted VOIP Telephone system Described
If you are looking for an economical telephone system with advanced options then a hosted VoIP system is something to think about. Gone are the needs for costly Phone systems. Instead, a hosted VOIP lets you buy just desktop telephones for your office. The handsets will then connect with your voice service provider over the Internet. Most don’t have a budget that accommodates a $10K to $250K allotment for a Telephone system. This lets you hook up to their hardware rather than buying the VoIP Telephone system. This system gives you the newest and greatest in platforms without the price of actually purchasing it, and someone else is taking proper care of upkeep.
Virtual Phone Platforms – Hosted VOIP – Give You the greatest & Latest for Less
Old-school Telephone cabinets are good for basic functions like voicemail voicemail, extensions and intercoms – but today’s business atmosphere needs more. Some might have an intercom function. But that is about all. For voice lines, you’d likely have to bring in reams of old copper lines (POTS), or perhaps T1‘s with dedicated channels. Old Phone platforms are reduced by:
- A big deterrent for corporation needs because of the reduced number of lines available, and
- A low limit on the quantity of lines which people may use, and
- Restrictions on the quantity of prospects you are able to service.
Your Goal would be to Make Money. So Do not Limit Your Sales or Your Prospects
With managed hosted VoIP, your Telephone system will be operated by massive remote systems that are housed in carrier-grade data centers. Total capacity may be added by the provider on their end as required, enabling you to scale.
In-house Phone systems are, more often than not, confined to a certain quantity of capabilities, Telephone lines, and extensions. Managed hosted VoIP platforms in St. Petersburg Florida are not constrained by doing this.
Managed hosted VoIP Systems in St. Petersburg Florida – What’s In It For You?
With a managed hosted VOIP system, there can be as much as eighty six features, maybe even more. Most platforms will have a wealth of advantages to help you increase business: While each system is different, most offer some benefits to help you increase company:
- Save as Much as 78% on Initials Prices – with a regular Phone system you have to acquire an overpriced Telephone system plus handsets. With a hosted VoIP Telephone system, you only need to buy the handsets.
- Save Money Now and in the Future – never again pay for maintenance prices, on-call technicians, or repairs for an costly Telephone system.
- Nationally or Internationally – the older Telephone VoIP Telephone system would be a “cabinet” or “box” within your office, and might only work for that location. Managed hosted VoIP platforms in St. Petersburg Florida, however, are connected to by the desktop phones over the internet. Instant access lets you remain connected with everybody on your team: remote or temporary offices, travelers, or work from home.
- Exceptional Options – these newer platforms can offer you conference calling, the ability to use “follow me” features, which pushes calls to your cell Telephone or home pc, or time-based routing, which may direct telephone calls to distinct places dependant upon the time of the day. Not to mention much more.
- Local Telephone Numbers – with a hosted VoIP you are able to get Phone numbers in almost area code, giving the sense of a local presence in their market.
- Get Toll Free Number -through the Managed hosted VoIP platforms. no problem with a Hosted VOIP Phone system.
- Quick Configuration – don’t complicate things with system configurations and waiting on a technician. You simply plug your IP Telephone into the network, make a couple of adjustments and voila! You’re ready to go to work. Simply plug within your IP Phone handset to your network, enter a few settings, and you’re done.
- No need for Technicians – businesses can remotely diagnose equipment and walk you through settings. A replacement Phone could even be shipped in the case of unfixable troubles.
- Voicemail that Follows You – managed hosted VOIP systems can receive your voicemail voicemail, turn it to a sound file and email it to you. Some platforms can even translate your messages into text that can be emailed or sent to your Phone.
- Elite Auto Attendants for All – auto attendant systems with prompts are readily available for businesses big or small. Once reserved for top corporations and Fortune 500s, this platforms was out of reach for small corporation because it was cost inhibitive. Not anymore! Your Corporation will reap the benefits of modern platforms with out breaking the bank. With managed hosted a VoIP system, businesses as small as one-person-enterprises can make use of this professional systems, often at no extra cost.
- Track Employee Productivity – conventional Phone systems might not track Telephone phone calls with out high-priced software and equipment. With a hosted VoIP system in St. Petersburg Florida, tracking is computerized and accurate.
- Route Your Phone calls – allow your business the most flexibility to take phone calls any which way.
- Call Routes – have an auto attendant ask questions which could then be used to have the hosted VoIP system route the call to the correct worker.
- Get Smart with Smart Phone App Integration – a range of programs exist today integrating your telephone service and mobile device.
- Help Make Your Mark with Portal Branding – part of the advantage of the service is its simplicity of use. With simple click options on the dashboard you can route telephone calls, change your welcome messages, assign extensions and more. Use these allocation extensions, route calls at a click, alter greetings, voicemail messages, and much more.
- Record and Archive Telephone calls – best for legalities and monitoring customer care, this enables you to easily record corporation transactions with a click.
- Integrate with CRM Platforms – customized and synchronized analytics that allow you to maximize sales and review your sales records.
- Advanced Integration with API’s – allow your techs to write programs to talk with the managed hosted VoIP Phone system, automating your workload.
- Prevent the Risk of Disaster – By just disconnecting your handsets and relocating to another place with internet access, your company could be back on the web despite destructive weather conditions that may otherwise close your business.
At The Start Cost Might Be 92% Less
St. Petersburg Florida hosted VOIP platforms only require the buying of the handsets, and not the overpriced equipment. Let’s do a price comparison: A VoIP Telephone system prices somewhere between $20, 000 to $100, 000; Handsets cost between $150-$300 each. What’s in your budget? It really is no mystery that regular Telephone systems offer leasing options but you’ll pay full price with interest for it. Contrast that with only the cost of handsets purchased for a VoIP Telephone system and the proof of financial savings is obvious.
Keep Costs of Ownership Low
Savings starts off with equipment, but you don’t have to worry about costly maintenance or technical support either. Though a hosted VoIP system rarely breaks down, the service provider takes care of mechanical or technical issues. They support their solutions and services so repairs are covered. This kind of repairs could cost you nothing, as it is really the companies responsibility.
Learn How Much You Could Save with a Managed Hosted Phone System
Managed hosted VoIP systems speak for themselves because:
- Installation of Phone platforms without the up-front prices
- No high-priced leases
- Only pay for the desktop telephones
- No need to pay high-priced installation expenses
- Unless you are integrating third-party software program there aren’t any software licenses to worry about
- Easy, simple coaching
- “Follow Me” functions to your cell Phone, house Phone, landline or other number
- Great redundancy, meaning much less risk
… there exists a growing market and Managed hosted VOIP is paving the way to do corporation. Once you finish the short form you’ll be well on your way to increasing the benefits of a Hosted Telephone system.