If Your Company Experienced a Lack of Hosted VOIP Voice Service in Stamford, May it Survive?
The deficit of phone service can put firms out of company, regardless of how big or small they are. In Stamford Connecticut, an organization with no hosted Phone system risks losing money to the tune of tens of thousands, even more, whenever they can’t communicate with their clientele, or even other parts of the Business.
- A legal firm in Stamford could potentially lose between seven and twenty-two referrals each and every day if they lose voice service and can not answer the telephone.
- Connecticut e commerce companies risk losing as much as many thousands through the inability to answer questions from potential customers.
- Losing phone service can be like chopping the head off of a multi-office Company with locations in Stamford. There could well be a complete derailment of communication throughout their base of operations.
Do not wait until calamity hits you. Be sure you have a dependable hosted VoIP Telephone system in Stamford Connecticut and safeguard your business.
- survived a service disruption: shut down for 6 minutes or more,
- wound up with more workers than available Phone lines, or
- not being able to update or grow if needed,
… you’ll realize why traditional Telephone systems are inferior to managed hosted VOIP systems.
Company Voice Service Problems Afflict 91% of Stamford Firms
Serious issues have arisen over the course of 14+ years for corporations which have dealt with telecom industries like:
- Inconsistent variances in minutes of Phone usage and invoicing;
- Poorly (if at all) described secret prices billed to company by large Telephone providers;
- Almost no opportunity to increase or extend your services;
- A total lack of output boosting features that can be a big help for people working out of the office, at multiple offices, or even from their vehicle;
Luckily, managed hosted VoIP Telephone systems are a fantastic solution for getting the most current features without having to make major equipment investments.
What are These Managed hosted VoIP Systems?
A managed hosted VOIP Phone product is a remarkably affordable solution to company telephone systems that’s widely accessible today. With a hosted VOIP, you don’t need to have complicated Phone systems installed, simply pay for the desktop telephones for your office. Connecting to your phone service provider is simple when using the desktop telephones, which open communication on the internet. Your phones hook up with their managed hosted VOIP hardware, saving you the tens, even hundreds of thousands of dollars that your own VOIP might have cost. Using this system, you obtain the latest technology at a small fraction of the cost, and there isn’t any need of maintenance or qualified professionals.
Get the most up-to-date & Greatest: Virtual Phone Systems – A Hosted VOIP
Regular, old-school Phone cabinets within your location provide you with basic features – extensions, voicemail messages and that’s about it. Possibly an intercom. But that is generally all you get. You have to bring in an army of POTS lines (old copper lines, like within your grandparents’ house) or T1‘s with dedicated channels for voice lines. These old Telephone systems had disadvantages:
- A minimal upper limit on how many extensions you’ll have,
- Restrictions on multitasking and the number of lines available for your employees, and
- A glass ceiling on how many prospects you are able to service.
Your Goal would be to Make Money. So Do not Limit Your Sales or Your Clients
Get a power boost with a Telephone system which is hosted in carrier-grade data centers. Providers of these platforms can add capacity at their end, enabling you to scale easily.
Unlike in-house Telephone systems, that are often confined to a certain quantity of extensions, Telephone lines, and other capabilities, managed hosted VOIP platforms in Stamford Connecticut can offer practically unlimited total capacity.
Businesses in Stamford Connecticut Need Hosted VoIP Systems
No bluffing or boasting, a hosted Telephone system offers even more than 87 unique business-friendly features. Perhaps you don’t need all the bells and whistles, which is why each system is tailored to your Business needs:
- 83% Savings on Your Initials Prices – old fashioned Telephone platforms require purchases of pricey packages and desktop phones for their service. With cost-cutting in mind, a hosted VoIP system only requires you to pay for their handsets.
- Save Money Now and in the Future – then chances are you have experienced astronomical maintenance and repair charges for your old Telephone system. Now you don’t have to worry about that ever happening again.
- Grow Your Neighborhood – the older Phone VOIP Phone system could be a “cabinet” or “box” within your office, and could only work for that office. With easy to use desktop phones, a managed hosted VoIP Phone system opens doors and connects you to everyone. This allows for all kinds of workforce to use the system, not just those in the location.
- Great Features – newer Telephone platforms can provide the opportunity to make conference telephone calls, switch on the “follow me” feature which can direct your call to your cell Phone or pc, and time-based routing, which can push your calls to different places dependant upon the time of the day. And much more.
- Community Numbers – managed hosted VoIP platforms enable you to have Phone numbers in just about any area code, giving you the appearance of a local presence.
- Go Toll Free – hosted VoIP platforms work brilliantly with toll-free numbers.
- Quick & Easy Installation – with hosted VoIP systems, there is no have to wait for months for your Phone system to be configured and shipped. Using new modern IP telephones, they literally plug into your network, enter a few settings and you are ready to go.
- No need for Technical Help – these businesses can diagnose most equipment difficulties remotely, walking you through the necessary settings. For difficulties that can’t be fixed remotely, they can simply ship you another Telephone to simply plug in.
- Voicemail-on-the-Go – keep in touch without being stuck at the office. A hosted Phone system allows you to receive voicemail voicemail in sound or text files through email or forwarded to your cell Telephone. Now your company can truly be mobile. Some will even convert voicemail to text formats so that they might be sent to your Telephone or email as you prefer.
- Auto Attendants for All Corporations at Fortune 500 Grade – auto attendant systems is typically associated with the largest of companies which are often nationwide. Fortunately, hosted VoIP platforms allow even the smallest of firms to make use of this very same platforms, even if there is only one employee.
- Keep Track of Worker Output – tracking calls helps you keep track of output and old fashioned Phone systems are not equipped to take care of this feature without costly software and equipment. Advanced hosted VOIP platforms in Stamford Connecticut have everything you need for computerized, accurate tracking at a small fraction of the cost. With a hosted Telephone system in Stamford Connecticut, tracking is computerized and accurate.
- Landlines, Cell Phones and Voice Over IPs – Oh My! – allow your organization the most flexibility to take telephone calls any which way.
- Direct Your Calls – utilize an auto attendant that can ask questions about the required service and have the hosted Phone system route the call accordingly.
- Smartphone Mobile apps Working with Your Managed hosted VoIP – integrating your smartphone and voice service is available with a wide range of applications on the market.
- Branded Portals – they’re literally control panel software to the workings of your Telephone system. Use these allocation extensions, route calls at a click, modify greetings, voicemail voicemail messages, and much more.
- Archive Your Calls, or simply Record Them – whether you have to record telephone calls for training or just legal compliance, most systems allow recording at a click.
- CRM Integration – with CRM integration, your customer care team can dial straight from a record on the screen at the click of a button.
- Sophisticated Integration with API’s – means Application Program Interface, which allows the software components of your communications system to “speak” to each other.
- Avoid the Risk of Calamity – if a natural calamity were to his your office, a hosted VoIP system means you don’t have to worry about high-priced down time.
Your Price Savings Can be Up To 90%
Stamford Connecticut managed hosted VOIP systems only require the paying for the desktop phones, and not the costly hardware. Let’s do a price comparison: A VoIP Phone system costs somewhere between $20, 000 to $100, 000; Desktop phones cost anywhere between $150-$300 each. What’s inside your budget? It really is no obscurity that standard Phone platforms offer leasing options but you will pay full price with interest for it. On the other hand, with managed hosted VoIP Phone systems, you’re just spending money on the desktop phones.
Keep the Total Costs Down
While the cost savings on hardware are wonderful, let us not forget the financial savings on maintenance and tech support. It’s uncommon for a hosted Phone system to fail, but in such a situation, the fault could be at the providers data center. You do not have to worry about repair costs either. They are covered. You do not need to worry about repair costs either. They are covered.
How Much Could You Save?
By implementing a managed hosted VOIP system for your Business you get
- Nothing to pay upfront for the telephone system
- No suffocating lease agreements
- Low up-front prices for the desktop telephones
- No installation prices for a complicated Phone system
- No need to pay for software licenses except if you want some third party software as an optional extra
- Quick and simple training
- Integrate all your Phone numbers and cells with “Follow Me” capabilities
- Redundant systems which reduce the associated risk to your organization
… it is apparent why Hosted VOIP is dominating the market. Find out how much your Business could save and how much it could benefit from a hosted VOIP solution by filling in the form off to the right.