OfficeSuite Phone Feature Highlights
- Hot desking—enables employees to move around the office and between locations. Users simply log in to any phone and begin making/receiving calls or using any of the other features of OfficeSuite as if they were at their own desks.
- Mobile twinning—sends calls simultaneously to an employee’s office extension and mobile phone. Users can retrieve the call on their mobile and when they get back to their desk, continue the conversation on the office phone, without missing a moment.
- Auto attendant—ensures effective call handling by allowing inbound callers to select options from a menu of prompts that can route calls to user extensions and company directories.
- Call redirect—lets users and site administrators control and administer calls from a web browser.
- Voicemail—can be accessed from a phone, via a web portal or through e-mail.
Polycom SoundPoint IP Phones
- Revolutionary voice quality with Polycom HD Voice
- Backlit 320 x160 graphical grayscale LCD screen
- Advanced cutting edge features and applications
- Integration with Microsoft LCS 2005 and Microsoft Office Communicator
- Interoperable with leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- USB port for future applications
Five Easy Steps to Implementation
- Conduct On-site Assessment
- Physical inspection, bandwidth estimates and special features
- Create a Proposed Solution
- Pricing, services, terms, SLA, etc.
- Tailor Solution to Your Requirements
- Unique dial plans, console configuration, ACD/other requirements
- Provision Circuit
- Provision and install high-speed line
- Professional Installation on Your Premises
- Install/configure phones, train employees and configure appropriate network equipment