Unless you know all your options, its hard to find the perfect fit for your business.
Telecom Products vary as much as business needs vary.
Telecommunication Products we Provide:
- Business Phone Line is often called “Plain Old Telephone Service” (POTS) lines. What it does is provide basic business phone access service and supply a single voice-grade communication channel for single line telephones, key telephone systems, modems and other devices that need to access the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).
- Business VoIP or Voice over Internet Protocol is one of the most reliable phone system for most businesses. We offer many VoIP services & solutions that implement with ease, low or no cost with increased functionality for your business no matter the size.
- Centrex is a business telephone system offered from the local central office on a subscription basis. It delivers a set of PBX-like features to individual desks with internal and PSTN access for all the features, functions and applications that a business customer needs.
- Colocation is a type of data center where multiple customers locate network, server and storage gear and interconnect to a variety of telecommunications and other network service provider(s) with a minimum of cost and complexity.
- Conference Calling is a call where there are multiple parties at different locations. The most commin business version of a conference call is when there is an “800″ number established and all calls to that number are cross connected as a service.
- Ethernet is devised as a local area network (LAN) protocol used to link computers and transfer information across short distances, often several hundred yards or less. Over the years Ethernet has bested competing local network technologies, including token ring, FDDI and ATM, to become utterly dominant as an inexpensive plug-and-play LAN protocol. The latest generation of carrier Ethernet services is the result of service providers responding to the demand by enterprise customers for a simple way to connect their premises networks across metro and wide area networks. Ethernet is higher quality internet connection – CAT 5 Connection.
- Fractional T1 is used when the customer does not require the volume capacity of a full T1 (24 channels). Fractional T1′s are less expensive than full T1′s. In a fractional T1, each 2 channels of the T1 transfer data at a rate of 128 kilobits per second and 16 channels can transfer 1 Megabit of data per second per second.
- Hosted PBX ais an excellent choice for a business phone system because it combines enhanced features of IP PBX with the reliability of traditional platforms while offering flexibility to deliver a scalable wide range of features without redundancy. Our Hosted PBX solution has the latest features and flexibility to meet the needs of your business, today and tomorrow.
- IP VPNs Internet protocol-based virtual private networks (IP VPNs) were first popularized in the late 1990s, as the benefits of using public networks to replace private networks began to take hold with enterprise network managers. An IP VPN consists of a set of protocols that provides businesses with secure connections between locations – whether over the public Internet or across carriers’ private IP networks that are shared by other users.
- Local Business Phone Service is service between two points within a telephone carrier’s designated “local” calling area (a group of area codes and local exchanges). This is normally the lowest cost calling area a carrier has and varies by carrier. Local calls are sepoarately charged on a carrier’s bill.
- Long Distance Business Service is service between two points that are not within a Local Access Transport Area (LATA) . A customer may have a different carrier for these calls than they do for their local and regional calls. Long Distance calls are normally listed in a separate area of a carrier’s bill.
- Managed Data Center Services market assessment examines a range of solutions delivered to business customers that can be hosted by a provider within its own facilities, managed on the customer’s (or a third-party’s) facilities or, in some cases, are a combination of both. Managed data center services, which include managed applications services, hosting and managed storage solutions, and utility computing offerings, are benefiting from the combination of maturing technology, better business models, and rising demand for competitively-priced selective outsourcing solutions.
- Metro Ethernet – Ethernet over copper fills the gap between bonded T1 and fractional DS3 and is a unique alternative to competing fiber products. The carriers backbone consists of redundant, diverse transit connections along with fault tolerant switches and servers to minimize single points of failure and provides businesses with safe, secure, and reliable services.
- MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) is packet-delivery based technology that meets industry standards and is used to speed up and make easier to manage network traffic flow for superior QoS (quality of service) that, for instance, provides real-time video and sound and meets bandwidth requirements of service level agreements (SLAs).
- OC-1 is a type of optical fiber circuit used in a Synchronous Optical Network (SONET). The base rate (OC-1) is 51.84 Million bits per second.
- OC-12 Circuit is a type of optical fiber circuit used in a Synchronous Optical Network (SONET). The transfer rate for an OC-12 is 622.08 Million bits per second.
- OC-24 Circuit is a type of optical fiber circuit used in a Synchronous Optical Network (SONET). The transfer rate for an OC-24 is 1.244 Giga bits per second.
- OC-48 Fiber Circuit is a type of optical fiber circuit used in a Synchronous Optical Network (SONET). The transfer rate for an OC-48 is 2.488 Giga bits per second.
- Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) is the voice-grade telephone service that remains the basic form of residential and small business service connection to the telephone network in most parts of the world.
- SIP Trunking SIP-Session Initiation Protocol is a “signaling” system for connecting, monitoring and disconnecting connections across the internet. A SIP Trunk is a network interface device that recognizes SIP signals and can process these signals to other SIP devices.
- T1 Line is a dedicated circuit that has 24 voice or data channels. The data transfer capacity for a T1 is 1.544 Million bits per second.
- T3 Circuit 45 MBS is a dedicated circuit that is equivalent to 28 T1′s. It has 672 voice or data channels. The data transfer capacity for a T3 is 45 Million bits per second. (same as a ds3 line) ethernet circuit.
- Voice PRI Each ISDN PRI (Integrated Services Digital Network, Primary-Rate Interface) line puts 1.544 Mbps of available bandwidth on a single network line, giving you the capacity to connect more efficiently with partners, suppliers, and customers.