Our Telecom Services Can Save you Both Time and Money:
- We analyze your current business phone bills, no matter how many carriers you presently use.
- We see if you are being over charged and underserved.
- We find out from you what your current problems are, what your future plans are and give a detailed plan of savings, infrastructure updates, and problem solving tactic free of charge.
- We most often are able to fund all changes from your cost savings and seriously lower your monthly charges.
You have nothing to lose. You can call us @ 1-866-677-8352, fill out the form on the right, or click here to go to our quote form page.
Detailed List of Telecom Services we Provide:
Telecom Billing – Do you understand your telecom bill? Are you being over charged or being billed for services you don’t have or no longer need or use? Let us look at your telecommunications bill free of charge and and help you save money on your telecom bills.
- Telecom Management – Telecom projects are generally very complex and they need to be managed by someone who has very specific telecom skillset. Unlike our Project Managers, the typical Project Manager is not familiar with the various technologies, such as T1,T3, Switching, PBX, RCF and VoIP nor are they intimate with the provisioning processes, vendor roles and the timelines associated with implememtation from each individual vendor.
- Telecom Audit – Statistics reveal that many telecommunications companies have error rates on the monthly bills they send to customers ranging from 10 to greater than 30%. An OSS Telecom Expense Audit can identify this overcharge, neutralize any discrepancies and reduce this overhead expense without any reduction in service. Including telecom billing and auditing your telecommunications bills from all providers.
- Telecom Expense Management – Start saving money on your telecom bill today. Our unique telecom audit services will allow you to save on your telecom expenses yet still retain the same level of service. Including Telecom cost reduction.
- Telecom Contract Negotiation – Telecom Negotiation could be the one of the best investment you and your company can make right now . Get the right guidance that can make all the difference to your companies bottom-line in today’s ever changing economy.
- Telecom Project Management Telecom projects are generally very complex and they need to be managed by someone who has very specific telecom skillset. Unlike our Project Managers, the typical Project Manager is not familiar with the various technologies, such as T1,T3, Switching, PBX, RCF and VoIP nor are they intimate with the provisioning processes, vendor roles and the timelines associated with implememtation from each individual vendor.
- Telephone Excise Tax Refund – The IRS has announced that taxpayers who paid the federal telephone excise tax on long distance service from March 2003 through July 2006 can request a refund on their 2006 federal income tax return
- Wide Area Networks – Managed WAN services cover the features and functionality carriers offer in their wide area networks (WAN) and at the customer point of demarcation. These are a collection of value-added services that can include monitoring and reporting, security, and outsourced CPE functions. Large businesses see managed network services as a way to outsource IT functions and purchase them along with consulting and professional services that assess, design, and implement their enterprise networks.
- Data Center Hosting OSS Telco can provide space at 19 colocation centers in 6 cities in New York (Brooklyn, Buffalo, Garden City, New York City, Rochester and Wappingers Falls). Many of these carrier neutral facilities are securely located in major communication hubs, carrier hotels and international communications gateways that enjoy high reputations for the quality and excellence of their service. These collocation sites achieve the highest standards for security, environment and redundancy in providing service to Empire State businesses ranging from the Niagara Frontier, Upstate New York and Western New York to Metropolitan New York City.
- Data Center Colocation One Stop Solution can provide technical expertise and market intelligence advice for data center implementation, relocation, consolidation, and collocation services.