Before You Begin
Before you begin to fill out the form, let me explain my largest concern.
Most companies that fill out this form & have already signed a lease for a new facility. Forgetting to call their current provider and letting now there is a move.
Now they are ready to move in three weeks and the provider is saying we need 4 weeks to install the new services.
What do I do ?
I have a deadline, we are moving in a month and if we dont have service were not communicating to the outside world and we are very limited to the amount of business we can do.
Working with our team we just want to let you know there are number of roles that are involved to successfully install new or existing services. It is important to have a clear understanding of how each one of these roles work together during this moving and install process.
A clear message needs to be sent to you and the carrier defining when these roles come into play and how they can offer support for your move.
Some Questions Answered
These are just some questions that should be clearly answered for the moving process some include:
- How many departments are involved in this process?
- Who plays a part in the service delivery process and install for my data, Internet and voice orders?
- What resources are available to support the different types of moves or locations?
- At what point in the process should I enlist the support of these resources?
- Is there a deadline? What happens if I miss my deadline?
I’m not sure if you can relate to anything that I have said, but we normally start with having a ten minute conversation after you fill out the form. After the conversation we will know if it makes sense to continue the conversation or close the file for know.