Premier Cloud Email Services
Want to get to the cloud but now sure how? Most IT decision makers agree that email would be an ideal application for organizations to turn to when they wanted to take their first steps into the cloud. Among the many reasons of taking your email to the cloud are:
- 99.9% availability
- We provide management of the email service, including ownership of the infrastructure, security, migration, and user administration.
- Seamless Integration with all the current email clients including Microsoft Outlook.
- Mobile push email which allows you to manage your email from almost every major mobile device on the market.
- Eliminates expensive software and hardware upgrades which significantly lowers your TCO and Cap-Ex.
- Full enterprise-grade e-mail functionality, including contacts, calendaring, notes, tasks and common folders that can be accessed using Microsoft Outlook®, or popular e-mail clients, or through any web browser.
- Our Hosted Microsoft Exchange service offers even more advanced functionalities, including shared contacts, cross-user task functionality, distribution lists and group calendaring functions, as well as options for archiving, compliance and eDiscovery.
- Includes enterprise-grade anti-spam and anti-virus protection.
- All services are based from a secure SAS 70 Type II-certified data center.