Managed Hosting takes complete responsibility for your hosting needs. We build, design, administer, and configure your servers, and maintain a 24/7 monitoring on your applications.
We will add value to your organization by giving your it comprehensive IT hosting expertise, backed by our reliable data center infrastructure which is designed to keep your mission critical applications online 100% of the time. Allowing OSSTelco to manage the overall solution will save you a significant amount of money and resources by supporting the hosting infrastructure and managing the solution from cradle to grave. This saves you from the unnecessary expense of building your own data center, and leaves you with a single point of contact throughout the whole solution process.
- Managed Layer 3 Firewall
- Managed Security
- Server Configuration Services
- Complete Support of all Applications on Server
- Client Server and Network Monitoring
- 99.9% SLA uptime
- 24/7/365 Live, On-Site Technical Support
Please note that every solution is custom-built to your business hosting needs and specifications. When it comes to your business we do our best to provide the best fit for your present and future needs.
Generally, a cloud-hosted server is operating with multiple connected servers. Another term used to describe this is a virtual private server (VPS) which refers to a virtual machine for exclusive use by a customer of the service. This virtual machine although running in software on the same physical computer as other customers’ virtual machines, is:
- Functionally equivalent to a separate physical computer.
- Dedicated to the individual customer’s needs.
- Has the privacy of a separate physical computer
- Can be configured to run as a server computer (i.e. to run server software)
Benefits of Cloud Hosting
- Scalability – expansion can be done with minimal limitations.
- Cost efficiency – provides exponential processing power at a huge savings.
- Pay per use – no fixed price, you pay for what you use and thats it
- Security Risk – sharing hardware with other users.
- Location – you no longer control the physical location of your data.
Dedicated Server Hosting
Dedicated server hosting allows you an entire server not shared with anyone. This is more flexible than shared hosting, as you have full control over the server(s), including choice of hardware and software (operating systems, etc.). Our dedicated servers are housed in ironclad data centers providing redundant power sources and HVAC systems. But OSS Telco doesn’t just provide the space and servers, but gives you a fully managed solution, which provides you with unparalleled support during the entire process with one point of contact. We greatly reduce your administrative burden and allow you to focus on your core business.
We understand the need for stability and complete server management. And so have available single-server plans as well as multi-server business continuity solutions, our experienced technical staff will support you at every stage.
Our dedicated hosting servers provider and utilize extreme security measures to ensure the safety of data stored on their network of servers.
With dedicated server hosting you don’t have to worry about:
- Administrative maintenance of the operating system, including upgrades, and security patches.
- Meeting compliance requirements
Dedicated server hosting is designed for customers who desire a fully managed outsourced solution.