If Your Business Lost Voice Service in Santa Clarita, Might It Survive?
Losing phone service can be a real death nail in the coffin of any Business, big or small. In a worst-case-scenario, businesses in Santa Clarita California that operate with out a hosted PBX Telephone system as a safety net have the potential to lose money in the thousands if they lost internal and external communication.
- A legal firm without voice service in Santa Clarita could lose seven to twenty-two prospects per day if they could not answer the Phone.
- Many thousands of dollars could be lost by e commerce companies in California if they are unable to answer prospective customer questions.
- Without appropriate telephone service, a multiple office Company in the Santa Clarita area could well be adversely affected because they are cut-off from the the majority of their operations.
This sort of nightmare can be avoided, and getting a dependable hosted PBX Telephone system in Santa Clarita California is the way to do it. In case you have ever:
- had a service blackout greater than 9 minutes,
- an insufficient quantity of Phone lines for your workers, or
- are powerless to update and grow when required
… you’ll realize why regular Phone platforms are inferior to hosted PBX platforms.
The Same Phone Service Problems Affect 93% of Santa Clarita Companies
In even more than fifteen years in the telecom business, companies we’ve met with have had the same primary complications:
- Inconsistent charging as well as dubious minutes costs;
- Mysterious hidden charges, prices and tariffs billed by major Phone carriers;
- “Phone cabinet” way of thinking – limited to its constraints;
- A dearth of available features that can help staff be productive wherever they are working, may it be in the location, in several locations, or even from their car;
Modern hosted PBX Telephone platforms are the solution to these difficulties, giving you the most up-to-date functions without requiring large investments in costly equipment.
There Is No Obscurity to a Managed Hosted Phone System
An exceptionally advanced yet affordable telephone system solution, hosted PBX systems are widely available today. The days of overpriced Telephone systems has passed. Using the web, the desktop telephones will then connect back to your phone service provider. As opposed to investing in a Phone system for $10,000 to $250,000, your telephones link with their equipment. You will get the most up-to-date in platforms without the irritation of upkeep or qualified professionals, at a price which is budget-friendly.
Get the Newest & Greatest: Virtual Telephone Platforms – A Managed Hosted PBX
Conventional, old-school Phone cabinets inside your location offer you basic functionality – extensions, voicemail and that is about it. Possibly even an intercom. But that’s about all. POTS lines (those old copper lines you might find in old houses), or T1‘s with dedicated channels could need to be brought in for voice lines. Older Telephone platforms had their limits:
- Restrictions on the quantity of extensions you’ll have,
- Constraints on the amount of lines readily available for people to use, and
- An enforced deficiency which limits how many prospects you are able to service.
Remove the Limits on Your Sales, Income, and Clients
With hosted PBX systems, your phones are “powered” by massive PBX systems which are hosted in carrier-grade data centers. Providers of these platforms can also add capacity at their end, enabling you to scale easily.
Don’t limit yourself with Telephone lines, extensions and network capabilities! A hosted PBX Telephone system in Santa Clarita California is dynamic with an unlimited total capacity to grow with your Business.
Managed Hosted PBX Platforms in Santa Clarita California – What’s in It For You?
You are able to expect well over eighty unique functions from a hosted Telephone system, and while each product is different, there are a quantity of benefits for businesses: While each product is distinct, most offer some advantages to help you increase corporation:
- Why Wouldn’t You save up to 82% in Initial Prices? – with the more conventional platforms, you not only have to buy desktop telephones, but the Telephone system itself, which might be very high-priced. With a managed hosted PBX Phone system, however, you’re only buying the handsets.
- Ongoing Cost Savings – never again pay for upkeep costs, on-call specialists, or repairs for an costly Phone system.
- National & International Service – or a main box from an old-fashioned Telephone system in Santa Clarita California confined to one main location. A managed hosted PBX in Santa Clarita California on the other hand is connected to on the internet by the desktop telephones, and this connection might be made from anywhere in the world. Stay in touch with everyone with instant connections to remote offices, road warriors, or home.
- Great Features – newer Telephone systems can provide the ability to make conference phone calls, switch on the “follow me” feature which can direct your call to your cell Telephone or laptop or computer, and time-based routing, which can push your telephone calls to distinct places dependant upon the time of the day. And much more.
- Get Local – hosted PBX systems permit you to have Phone numbers in just about any area code, giving you the appearance of a local presence.
- Get Toll Free Number -through the Hosted PBX platforms. these work great together with a hosted PBX Phone system.
- Rapid Configuration – unlike old fashioned Phone platforms, there’s no have to wait months for your system to be configured and delivered. Simply plug inside your IP Telephone desktop phone to your network, enter a few settings, and you’re done.
- No requirement for Specialists – at times a Telephone might “act up”. With a call, your Telephone might be remotely diagnosed and the representative can talk you through the settings. If it comes to it, a new Phone will be sent with the correct configurations so all you have to do is plug it in. No experts required. Easy, right? If they can’t fix it, they are able to just ship you another Phone and plug it in.
- Voicemail voicemail that Follows You – No matter where you go, a managed hosted Telephone system will translate your voicemail voicemail into a sound file and forward it to you via text messaging or email – or right to your smartphone. How do you want to keep in touch? Some will even turn messages to text formats so that they can be sent to your Phone or email as you prefer.
- Fortune 500 Grade Auto Attendants for All Firms – in today’s market you have to take advantage of any and all systems so that you are able to stay competitive. Whether you’re a one-man operation or corporate entity, elite auto attendant systems with prompts are available to build your Business. It isn’t just for Fortune 500 corporations anymore. Fortunately, managed hosted PBX systems allow even the smallest of firms to make use of this very same platforms, even if there is only one staff member.
- Track Employee Work productivity – older systems could not track Telephone telephone calls, and required costly equipment and software. With a hosted Phone system in Santa Clarita California, tracking is computerized and accurate.
- Landlines, Cell Phones and Voice Over IPs – Oh My! – have the ability to route phone calls anywhere you go and business maximum flexibility to take calls anywhere.
- Route Telephone calls by Skillset – provide an auto attendant that asks questions about the type of service needed and the managed hosted PBX Phone system will route to the correct workforce.
- Managed hosted PBX & Applications – integrating your smartphone and voice service is available with a wide range of applications on the market.
- Place Your Stamp on Portals – make use of your own branded portals to regulate your Telephone system. Use these allocation extensions, route phone calls at a click, alter greetings, voicemail voicemail messages, and much more.
- Record and Archive Calls – whether for training or legal compliance, most systems allow call recording at the click of a button.
- Seamless CRM Integration – CRM integration gives your sales team the ability to dial right from their screen at the click of a button.
- Application Programming Interfaces – interface that permits the software and communication components within your PBX Phone system to remain connected
- Don’t Risk Calamity – with a managed hosted PBX Phone system, natural catastrophes that could floor a conventional Phone system are will no longer a problem.
Up Front Prices May Be As Much As 85% Less
Santa Clarita California managed hosted PBX platforms only require the buying of the desktop telephones, and not the costly hardware. Let’s do a price comparison: A PBX system costs somewhere between $20,000 to $100,000; Desktop phones cost between $150-$300 each. What’s inside your budget? If you are leasing a regular Phone system then you know, when all is said and done, you’ve paid full price with interest – and then some. In comparison, you pay nothing for the managed hosted PBX Telephone system – you simply pay for handsets.
Cheaper Total Cost of Ownership
Savings starts with equipment, but you don’t have to worry about expensive maintenance or technical support either. Managed hosted PBX platforms rarely fail, but if such a failure were to occur, the fault could be at the providers data centers. They stand behind their solutions and service so repairs are covered. You don’t need to panic about repair costs either. They are covered.
Savings Abound With a Hosted PBX Telephone System. Learn How
With managed hosted PBX platforms on your side you will get:
- Telephone systems with no up-front costs
- No costly leases
- Low up-front costs for the handsets
- No installation service fees – not a problem for a complex PBX Telephone system install
- No computer software licenses (in general, except if you decide to buy some third party software to integrate with existing platforms)
- Quick and easy coaching
- “Follow Me” features that consolidate all Phone numbers like your cell phone, home, or company
- Redundancies which reduce the potential risk to your organization
… it is clear why Hosted PBX is taking over the market. Find out how much your Business may save and how much it may benefit from a managed hosted PBX solution by filling in the form on the right.